Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq Gets Sent Some Sexy Films

"A sexy film turns Jaq on."

20
13 Comments 13
40.7k Views 40.7k
692 words 692 words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Another true event in our sex life..."

I recently became friends with a guy on Lush, he is in Australia and his name is Dan. Dan loved the pictures of my wife Jaq on my profile and began to leave comments on them. Most of you will know that Jaq and myself have a very varied and interesting sex life and Dan loved to read about our adventures.

One day Dan messaged me a short video that he had made. I quickly clicked onto the video to see what it contained. The video clip showed Dan jerking off over one of the pictures of Jaq. It was so sexy to see someone jerking off over a picture of my wife.

I decided to wait for a while to show Jaq, I knew it would really turn her on. A few days later another message came from Dan along with another video.

Jaq was due home in a couple of hours time. I decided that I would show her the video clips.

After Jaq had showered, I told her that I had something interesting to show her. She sat next to me on the sofa and I opened up the video clips. The first one was a picture of Jaq with her legs spread, showing off her lovely trimmed pussy. Dan was looking at the picture and jerking himself off. Jaq immediately slipped her hand between her legs and began to rub her clitty. As Dan shot his thick load over the picture of Jaq, her hand sped up and she had a very loud orgasm.

Jaq was very turned on and asked to see the second video. The picture in this clip was a picture of Jaq with her hand down a pair of navy panties. Again, Dan was looking at the picture of Jaq and jerking himself off until he again shot a wad of thick cum over the picture.

Jaq was now in the mood for some sexy play. She asked me to sit on the sofa while she went up to the bedroom. She returned a little while later with the same navy panties and the outfit that she had on in the second video clip. Along with the navy panties, she had on white schoolgirl socks and a white blouse.

SophiaGreey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaGreey

Jaq got me stripped off, knelt down in front of me and began to suck my hardening cock. When she had me fully hard, she lay back on the sofa, opened her legs and began to stroke her pussy through the panties. I knew what she wanted, she wanted me to jerk off over the panties as Dan had done in the video clip.

Jaq slipped her hand inside her panties as I positioned myself in front of her. She was moaning loudly as I began to jerk off. A short while later and I was pumping my thick cum over the crotch of her panties as she had a huge orgasm.

It was now a little late and we went upstairs to bed. I was in bed first and watched as Jaq slipped the cum drenched panties off. I knew the signs and I was right. Jaq loves to watch me clean up cum and she said I was a naughty boy for cumming over her panties. She put them up to my mouth and watched as I licked and sucked my mess from her cummy panties.

This is something that I enjoy very much and my cock was now fully erect again. Jaq then treated me to a wonderful blow job while I cleaned up the mess I had made. Before too long I was ready to cum again. Jaq did not pull away but let my cum flood into her mouth. The kiss goodnight was a very pleasant one with us sharing my fresh load.

Jaq has become addicted to the video clips and we have asked Dan to make some more.

I have watched Jaq on several occasions using some of her favourite toys as she watches Dan cumming while looking at her pictures. I usually get a blow job and treated to my cum after she has finished pleasuring herself.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments