Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let it Burn: Part 2

"Let me taste you and see if you’re ready…"

12
9 Comments 9
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Her lip caught his attention first. The perfect fullness caught between her teeth, pink and soft. He was supposed to be sleeping, needed to be. There was a meeting in the morning he needed to be sharp for, but here he was, lingering awake, thinking about this girl who seemed to have taken over his mind. Those lips. So soft, so wet. And then he realized it wasn’t just a sexy lip biting picture she had sent.

He blinked.

Then he blinked again.

He struggled but then swallowed a few times, and then put his phone down on the bed.

Fuck.

The girl had nerve, he had to give her that. Probably big balls of steel and confidence a mile long as well. And it made him smile widely in the dark of his room.

It was an image he would have a hard time getting out of his mind for a long while. He had been entranced by her face, the sweetness of it, how young she looked still, but then when he realized...she was nearly fucking naked in the shot. God. She was anything but sweet. Innocent. The girl was a devil. Perfectly evil. And God he wanted nothing more than to make her his.

He could feel his cock swelling inside of his boxer shorts, pressing against the rough cotton fabric, making him want to curse again. He had already taken care of his problem he thought, after speaking with her on the phone, but apparently, the once wasn’t enough.  Hearing her voice did something to him every time, sending these urges through him.

They were good friends, but her voice, soft, sweet voice with the hint of huskiness that bordered on sin made him want to beg her for a moan, anything to ease his tormented mind. His closed eyes pictured those nipples, hard and pink on her small chest, begging for his tongue to lick them, his teeth to tease them.

He groaned and rubbed his face. She would be the death of him. He could see himself pushing them up to his mouth, taking one pebbled nipple and then the other between his teeth, biting them, making her cry out…

“See what you do to me…she asks…fuck. What I do to her. What she does to me…every night…pure fucking torture…” he grumbles softly, his voice husky with want, lifting his shirt, baring his stomach, his hand touching his skin, wishing it was hers. His own hand would never be enough, never bring him the satisfaction of what he knew was her own soft skin. He knew she kept her nails long, and she would be scratching him, leaving a trail of red behind, marking him up for her own. God, he wanted to feel her touching him.

He could picture her, on her knees, that coy smile on her face, her hair brushing in her eyes, licking those soft pink lips, tugging at his pants. He eased his boxers out of the way, wrapping his hand around his cock for the second time, the hard length growing harder. He kept picturing her small soft hand wrapped around it, her eyes watching his face, enjoying his look of need and torment.

“Hard for me Adam? Let me taste you and see if you’re ready…” Her voice would huskily whisper to him, her hand pumping him firm and slow. Then her mouth would come down, her tongue flicking the tip of him, tasting his salty pre-cum. She would dip it a little into his slit, making his groan turn into a growl, such a little tease.

tastyELLYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyELLYY

He hissed, almost feeling her wet tongue against his skin, loving it. How long had it been since a mouth had been on him? Since he had any sort of touch beyond his own hand pumping his cock? Too long.

She wouldn’t be shy about tasting him, about owning him, and he could see her, stroking that tongue down his length. She would take her time to lick him, enjoying him shuddering with each pass of her tongue on his flesh, causing him to pulse on her tongue. He would grow so much harder, his breath passing his lips hoarsely. He would guide his hand into her hair, and she would pause, smiling, loving the control over him. She would give it up easily though as he slid his hand into her hair, guiding her to pull more of him into her mouth.  She would eagerly pull him into her mouth, swallowing him slowly, working his cock in, inch by inch.

Fuck. It was almost too much, picturing her sucking him. His hand pumped his dick hard, trying to keep his strokes slow and controlled, but his hips were moving, thrusting eagerly, and he could feel his balls pulling up, eager to dump a load down her throat. He groaned, and pictured her, opening her mouth, and he would push his dick in deep, and she would eagerly take him just like that. She’d part her legs, working her fingers between them, moaning around him, pleasuring herself as she pleasured him.

The sight in his mind was unbelievable, better than any porn, because she was real to him, her sex a scent in the air, heavy and sweet, and it made him shake with need. The vibrations of her moans would send shudders in his spine, sending him closer, making him fuck his dick in and out, faster - using her mouth as a fuck hole. Her eyes would watch him, her tongue rubbing against him, her mouth so lubricated, dripping down her chin slightly…the fantasy was overwhelming.

“Fuck!” He rasped loudly.

The thought of her watching him, fucking her mouth was too much, and his orgasm ripped through him, coating his cock, pulsing out in thick jets, leaving him grunting softly, a bigger mess than his first load had been after getting off the phone with her when he had just been close from talking with her. Picturing her, naked, sucking him, eager to take his load made his cock jerk harder and he felt it all the way through his body. It surged from his spine all the way through his balls and emptied out onto his hand and onto his stomach, coating the long inches of his cock.

He breathed heavily, coming down from his orgasm, squeezing his dick, still semi-hard, groaning. God. She was a devil. His other hand fished for his phone, and quickly snapped a picture of the mess and his semi-hard cock and sent it to her, unashamed of getting off to her, loving every second of it.

“And what you do to me, Devil…”

Published 
Written by DanicaKiernan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments