Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Distance Birthday Gift

"I play with myself online as a birthday treat for an old friend."

5
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story which I really only wrote for Scott to see. That's why there isn't much description about looks. Maybe if he and others like it, I will write some background stories about our escapades in college."

Scott and I went to college together. We flirted like crazy until one night when he powerfully had his way with me - or I should say we got our fuck on. We were never boyfriend/girlfriend, so when he moved away, we only stayed in touch with video sex. That was all a couple of years ago. A few months ago, Scott texted me and we caught up. Both of us had gotten married recently, but the sexual tension between us was still undeniable. Our conversation quickly evolved into more dangerous texts. Dangerous in the sense that we could not get caught by our significant others or we would be in trouble. At the end of a few days, we decided that we shouldn’t be doing this anymore.

It has been a few months since Scott and I caught up over text. Scott’s birthday was approaching, and I was building up in anticipation of what kind of shenanigans I could do. Maybe a sexy birthday text that would lead us down our taunting paths. Maybe we would video chat like the old days, and I would strip down for him on camera and touch myself. I could get the camera really close so he could see my wet clit, and I could see his engorged penis. Just thinking about what could happen and letting my mind wonder gets my heartbeat racing and my panties wet. I get so horny waiting for his birthday to come that I take my husband to the bedroom and grind him and let him pound me hard, all while imagining it was Scott.

Today was his birthday. Finally. I decided to send him a secret Facebook message. It was a gif of some hot girls at a sports arena blowing a kiss to the camera, which actually zooms past them to a hairy overweight dude also blowing a kiss. I figured it was sexy enough to get his attention but was playful enough to get by if anyone saw. And I was right; it got his attention.

He messaged me back and my pulse quickened.

“Was that kiss to me?”

“Yes. Happy birthday ; )”

“Wish it was really from you”

“I can’t send you a real picture of me. Just know that I’m thinking about you.”

“Oh yeah? What are you thinking about?”

Oh, shit are we getting into this already? I’ll play coy and hard to get. I probably shouldn’t be doing this at all. I don’t want to regret cheating on my husband. But fuck I’m so horny for him.

“Haha nothing specific. What are you doing for your birthday?”

“Nothing planned really. You want to spice it up for me?”

My video chat rings. It’s him already. Should I answer it? I’ve been waiting for weeks to do this. Maybe just a little taste won’t hurt.

I answer it wearing a camisole to prop my tits up, a regular bra underneath, and some sweatpants.

The camera can see my head and cleavage, but not much else. I am all smiles and excitement.

“Is that how you got dressed for today?” He asks.

“Yeah, I’m just sitting around.”

“Well, it looks great. Hot.”

We exchange pleasantries. It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other face to face. It makes it kind of awkward though. Daydreaming about stripping to someone I know is one thing, but being in the moment is another. I might chicken out.

He begs for me to give him more than just a cleavage shot, but I’m unsure. I told myself I wouldn’t go farther because of my husband. He probably wouldn’t like me showing off my tits to another guy, no matter how hot they are.

I bite my lip and touch the edge of my shirt. I’m tracing the outline for him while I contemplate what to do next.

“What if I told you I was touching myself?” He says to egg me on.

Was that a twitch down in my pussy?

I reach in my shirt and squeeze my boob.

“What if I told you I was rock hard.”

I unhook my bra and take it off under my camisole. Now he can see my erect nipples through my shirt. He begs for more, after all it is his birthday.

I pop my left breast out and watch his jaw drop. Then the other. I use the camera to get a close up from the front and sides. My fingers draw lines across my soft flesh, and he licks his lips.

“Oh fuck, I wish I was there. I would suck those nipples off. I would drive my cock between them and cum all over you.”

I set the camera down so I can take off my full shirt up and over my head. It makes my boobs bounce as they drop. Then I grab them gently and massage my nipples.

I can tell he is sitting down. One hand on his phone to see and the other arm is moving. He must be jerking himself to the image of me.

I lean back in my chair and take my sweatpants off. I spread my legs and put a hand in my underwear. He can see my fingers moving around and every so often he gets a glimpse of my shaved mound. Oh god, I am already so wet. I take a finger out to taste it, but stop and show it to the camera first. He lets out a moan.

katyaKate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katyaKate

“I would love to taste your sweet juices.”

I suck on my fingers like a lollipop and contemplate going further. I’ve already exposed my tits and played with myself on camera for him. It’s not like I’m actually touching him. Maybe it isn’t so bad if I keep going. It doesn’t really count as cheating then does it?

“You can’t stop now!” He whispers aggressively. 

I remove my panties completely. I close my legs though - he can’t see the goods just yet. Should I even be doing this?

“Set your camera so I can see you too,” I tell him.

He puts his phone on a nearby table pulls his shirt over his head. His cock is already sticking out above his pants so he removes those and his underwear too. He still has an incredibly gorgeous body. Remind me why I didn’t fuck him more when I had the chance?

His dick bounces as he returns to his couch and gets comfortable. He has one hand on his cock, but it’s so big that it is clearly sticking out from both ends. He put his other hand behind his head which shows off his strong biceps and abs. He spits on his hand and quickly returns it to his shaft.

“It’s all up to you now.” He says, clearly winning.

I spread my legs, knees still bent and stroke my lips. They are wet. I use three fingers to circularly massage my clit. I pull the camera closer as I spread my lips wide and insert a finger halfway.

“That is so fucking hot,” he says. “Don’t stop.”

I insert one finger in and out, but it’s not enough for me. My pussy is tight but I like big dicks.

Two now. I arch my back and give him a sexy angle of my tits and tummy.

“Hold on.” I tell him as I leave to go get my dildo. I return with a rubber cock. It’s smooth and veiny, at least two hands tall.

“I call him, Scott.” I say with a smile.

“Oh fuck me!” He says.

“That’s the plan. Kind of.”

I raise my leg up and insert the tip of Scott. I needs to get it wet, so I only go a little more at a time. My juices flow around it and I’m almost worried I will leave a stain on my chair. 

The cock is now deep inside me and it feels good. I close my eyes and imagine it’s the real thing. I pleasure myself on camera to Scott while he watches and strokes his own hard penis. I use the camera on my phone to get a close up of my pussy wrapped around a dildo I named in his honor. He moans on the other end of the video chat line. I take the cock out of me bring it up to my mouth.

“Which would you rather have for your birthday?” I ask licking my juices off Scott. “In my pussy, or right here in my mouth.” I stick out my tongue and play around with the cock. Pretending to tease just the head, then kissing the shaft. I make out with the dildo for another minute before I practice my real blow job. I am sticking it in my mouth deep. Sometimes to my cheek, but mostly back until my reflex makes me want to gag. Tears well up and that’s when I know it’s deep enough. He can hear the gurgling of spit and as I jab the cock in my mouth.

“You’re so hot. I would fucking tear up that pussy right now if I was there. Let me see it again.”

I set the camera down on my desk and get on all fours. I’m going to let him have it doggy style like I know he wants. I aim my ass and pussy at the camera, but at a good enough of an angle for him to see my tits still. I reach around and insert dildo Scott from behind. We can hear squishing sounds every time it plunges into me. I jab it faster and faster. It feels so good I might cum. He is close too. I hear him moan and watched as his face got red. Veins on his neck and forehead are bulging and he arches stiffly towards his cock. Spirts of creamy jizz erupt over his hand and abs. I continue pounding my own pussy for him on camera.

“I want to see you cum too,” he says exhausted.

I flip to my front so that he has a direct shot down my body. He can see my full tits and open pussy. I face the camera and keep the cock under me. I lower myself on and grind. One hand is holding the cock, and I use my other hand to rub my clit. I press it hard and gyrate it fast. I squeeze my pussy tight around the cock and hold my breath as I enter a full-body cum. The only part of me still moving is my fingers DJing as hard as they can on my clit while I climax. My muscles pulse around the cock and I release sticky juices.

When I am finished I collapse in my chair.

“That was quite the show. You certainly have made my birthday extra special this year. When can I see you for real?” He says.

Published 
Written by MsBehave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments