Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make Me an Exhibitionist Slut

"I shivered when he called me his slut and I did what he asked."

9
3 Comments 3
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I lay in bed, laptop on my lap. It was my day off and I planned to make the most of it. I logged on to one of my favorite sites for a while, catching up on the latest stories and reading a few I had bookmarked. Sufficiently worked up, I headed to the chat rooms to find someone to chat with. I started a few chats, none really piquing my interest or leading anywhere.

Beginning to become bored, I opened one of my favorite websites featuring erotic audio. Some of them were recordings of people masturbating, some were people reading erotic stories, and some (my favorite) were explicit instructions for masturbation. I loved being told what to do and dominated, so I chose one that seemed to fit my taste – “Man likes to dominate a suburban slut.” I liked to be dominated and sure enough, I lived in the suburbs, though I wondered how that would be relevant. I closed my laptop, set it on the table next to my bed and began to listen.

A smooth male voice came on. Just the sound of his voice could have made me cum. I started to move my hand down to my aching pussy, but the man’s voice said, “I don’t want you to touch yourself yet. I want you to very slowly peel off your pants and top. Show me your tits, baby.”

God, I could seriously cum just from his voice. I did as he said and unbuttoned my jeans, unzipped them, and lifted my hips to allow myself to take them off. My legs free, I let them fall open, my wet pussy slightly exposed. I very slowly unbuttoned my shirt, taking time to caress my breasts as they became free. The voice continued as I was almost done with my shirt.

“Mmm damn, baby, your tits are so nice. I’m stroking my cock for you right now. Rub those tits for me, sweetie.” I did as I was told. “Mmm that’s so nice. Fuck, I want you already. Take off your panties, sweetie. Let me see your pretty cunt.”

At this point I was almost shaking I was so turned on. I hooked my thumbs under the waist of my panties and pulled them down, licking my lips when I saw how wet the crotch of my panties were. The man moaned as if he could see me and said, “Look how fucking wet you are, baby.” His voice was gruff and I could tell he was aroused and stroking himself. “Open your legs wider and let me look at your lips.”

I shut my eyes and used my hands to help guide my legs open further. I could almost feel him looking at my wet pussy. I wanted to feel his tongue on me so bad. “Oh fuck, baby, lick me,” I said aloud.

“Put your finger in your mouth and get it nice and wet then I want you to slowly push one finger into your pussy and hold it still. No thrusting,” he demanded.

He was starting to sound pushier, which I loved. I stuck my middle finger on my right hand into the back of my throat and sucked it, imagining it was his penis. I thrust it in and out of my mouth, involuntarily thrusting my hips up and down. When my finger was sufficiently wet, I reached down and pushed it into my begging cunt. I did as he asked and kept it still, though it took all of the self control I had. I squeezed my pussy muscles around my finger, but all I wanted to do was thrust. He would not let me.

“God, that is so hot, baby, I’m so wet for you. Please let me fuck myself,” I heard myself begging. Even though I knew he could not hear me, begging turned me on even more, made me feel more helpless.

“Good girl. You like doing what I tell you, don’t you?” he asked. “Now be a good girl for me and pull your finger upward so it compresses your clit, but keep it there. No moving back and forth, my little slut.”

I shivered when he called me his slut and did what he asked. My soaked finger pulled up and I put as much pressure as I could muster on my soaked clit. I wanted so bad to just attack my clit, bringing myself to a quick, satisfying orgasm. I resisted, knowing whatever he had in store for me would probably end in a mind blowing sexcapade and not just a quickie.

“Yeah, baby, you like it on your clit don’t you.” He started to breathe heavily and I could hear him stroking. “Pull your finger out of that tight cunt and lick it clean, you dirty girl.”

I moaned, hoping his next command would allow me to stroke myself, but I did as he asked. I slowly pulled my middle finger out of my dripping cunt, a trail of my juice following my finger up to my mouth and leaving a line on my belly and tits. I sucked my sweet nectar off of my finger, lapping up every single drop. I fluttered my tongue on the end of my finger, imagining it was a tongue on my clit. I moaned out loud, arching my back. “Fuck, baby, please let me cum… you’re torturing me!”

The man breathed heavily, obviously getting closer to his own orgasm. “I want you to find something to fuck yourself with, slut. A dildo, end of a hairbrush, anything you please.”

Yes! He was finally going to let me fuck myself. I hurriedly opened the bottom drawer of my bedside table and chose the fattest vibrator I had. It had three speeds and was three inches in diameter. This would certainly do the trick.

“Now, slut, I hope you didn’t click on this if you don’t live in a suburban neighborhood. Maybe you’re a nasty housewife left at home all day. Does your husband know you’re letting another man call you his slut?” He grunted.

I was not a suburban housewife, but for the moment I played the role and said aloud, “Yes, I’ve been a bad girl. I’m home alone and fucking my pretty cunt while my husband’s away. Oh baby I’m so horny and my clit is so hard. Please let me make myself cum with your hard cock.” I was really getting into it, pretending it was a live conversation and not a recording. I had my hands over my head, writhing my hips, pretending he had me tied down and at his mercy.

“Now I want you to find a window in your house where you can see the road. You live in a suburban neighborhood, so you should be able to find a window in the house where you can be seen, you dirty whore. You like it when people watch you cum, don’t you?” He grimaced, obviously trying to hold back his own orgasm.

I immediately moved the laptop over to the table by my window, cautiously walking over to it and opening the blinds. I peeked out – a mother and her young child were playing in the front yard down the street. They were too far away and at the wrong angle to see me. The neighbors across the way both worked, so nobody was there to see me.

When I looked at the house across and to the left, whose backyard faced my window, a woman in her mid 30s was sunbathing by her pool. She had her chair directly facing my house, but she was sleeping. She had on a hat, sunglasses and a tiny bikini. I had never had a lesbian experience, but had certainly fantasized about it and this woman’s hot body was going to be my focus for sure… that is if this was where he would let me cum.

“You’d better be at a window, slut. Now, you’re going to listen to me finish myself off before you get any pleasure. I want you to put your hands on either side of the window frame and spread your legs so you’re not tempted to touch yourself. Don’t you dare touch yourself until I tell you to.”

MizukiMiko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizukiMiko

I did as he said, feeling my wetness slide down my right leg as I spread them and braced my hands on the window. Anyone looking in would think I was about to get a good dicking from behind. I wish… I heard his chair creak and I imagined him leaning back in an office chair. He moaned, his voice giving me chills as I longed to grind my pussy on something. I heard him increase his pace, his moans becoming more and more loud and guttural.

“Oh damn, baby, I’m getting close. Oh god, I’m gonna spray my cum on your fucking cunt.” Then came his victorious moan and he cried out, “Oh fuck yeah, baby, I’m cumming. Mmm don’t you dare touch yourself. This is about me and my pleasure, you little fuck toy.”

I shut my eyes, my mouth opening and my head falling back as he talked to me like his bitch. I imagined his hot white load spraying all over my pussy and I circled my hips, my aching clit begging for any kind of contact.

He finally spoke again, his voice steady and determined, “You are such a good little fuck. Good girl, letting me spray my hot cum all over you like that. For being such a good girl, you may remove one hand from the window pane and slowly wipe your cunt juice off your leg. Lick it from your fingers.”

I was being tortured. I wiped from mid-thigh all the way up to my puffy lips, gathering my hot cream. I brought my fingers to my mouth and devoured it, hungry for any kind of contact to my body.

“Yes, my little whore. I am going to permit you to touch yourself, but you may not cum until I tell you to do so. You may touch your pretty clit with two fingers. Work them in circles around your hard clitoris, baby.”

I could not believe that I was doing this in front of the window. With my one hand and feet still braced, I reached down between my legs and finally touched my throbbing clit. I almost came at the first touch, but I slowed myself down. I looked out the window at the neighbors’ yards, assessing if I was going to be seen. The mother and her child had gone in the house, but the woman across the street was still in her chair, looking absolutely drop dead sexy. Her bikini left very little to the imagination and I focused on her as I touched myself, imagining myself straddling her as I caressed my aching cunt.

“Thrust your fingers into your pussy, baby. Fuck yourself while your neighbors watch you,” he gruffly commanded. It sounded like he was stroking himself again, but I was too much in my own world to care.

I thrust three fingers into my cunt, which from so much arousal was tighter than I had felt it in a long time. I gasped and moaned out loud, “Oh fuck. Yeah, baby. Watch your little slut fuck herself in front of the window. You like that, your little sex toy getting watched by the hot woman across the street?” I felt so hot and dirty in that moment, my eyes never leaving the body of the woman across the street.

As if on cue, she readjusted herself, one leg on each side of her recliner so I had a clear shot of her crotch, barely covered by her string bikini. I made a deep guttural sound as my fingers disappeared again into my cunt. I was on the brink, just moments away from my blissful orgasm…

“Stop, bitch. Don’t you dare cum without my permission. Take your fingers out of that pussy of yours. Rub them on your nipples. Pinch them. Bite them if you can.” I could. I frantically pulled my fingers out of my cunt and rubbed my juices all over my tits. Gripping my tits at the bottom, I pulled them up to my mouth and licked the juices off my nipples, biting them and sending electric jolts to my clit. I didn’t know how long I could handle this.

“I hope you still have that dildo, baby. Whatever you found to fuck yourself with, I want you to roll it around the entrance of your pussy. Just get it wet for me, don’t push it in yet.”

Immediately, I reached over and grabbed my thick vibrator, doing as he said. I was so wet that it took almost no time for it to be soaked. “Please let me fuck myself, baby. I’m so ready for your hard, thick cock to be inside my cunt. Let your little fuck toy cum,” I begged, my eyes still fixed on the woman across the street.

The man finally said what I had been waiting for. “I want you to fuck yourself for me, baby. Start slow at first, but push the whole thing in the first time, no easing it in. If I were there, I’d fuck you with my whole length on the first stroke. Nice and slow, but all nine inches at once.”

I nearly fainted when I felt my toy all the way inside me. My mouth fell open again, moans escaping me as I slowly started to thrust, bending my knees and gyrating my hips forward. I looked at the woman and stuck my tongue out of my mouth in a fluttering motion, pretending I was licking her pussy. I wanted to taste her sweet cunt. Mmm the thought almost drove me over the edge as I fucked myself faster and faster with my vibrator. I clicked it up to its highest setting.

“Ugh fuck yeah, baby. I want you to fuck me while I eat her hot cunt. Watch me grab her titties and suck on her clit while you give me your hard dick.”

The recording continued, “Mmm yeah, baby, I’m getting close again. I want you to cum with me. Ugh yeah, my little fuck slut likes to be watched, doesn’t she? You like my hard dick in your pussy while the neighbors watch? Oh god, I’m cumming!”

I heard his sexy voice cry out again, much more intense this time. As he came, I fucked myself in earnest, fixing my eyes on the woman’s pussy and exposed tits. I felt myself build up, fire coming up through me from my clit spiraling to the rest of my body.

“Oh fuck yeah, baby. Cum inside your little whore.” The woman readjusted herself, nonchalantly pulling her bikini to the side, exposing her bare pussy. This sent me over the edge. I groaned as my body stiffened. I felt my pussy and ass contract as the rest of my body spiraled into oblivion. “Oh god yes. Show me your bare pussy you fucking slut,” I moaned as I shook, the vibrator continuing my orgasm as I spasmed and shut my eyes.

Still leaning against the window frame, I breathed heavily, wiping the sweat off of my forehead. That was certainly the best and most erotic experience I’d had in a long time.

I heard the click of the online recording ending – that was certainly an author to return to, I mentally noted. Then it hit me… the woman across the street had obviously been awake. She had pulled her bikini panties to the side at the crucial moment – was this coincidence? I shut the blinds quickly but peered through, separating two of them so I could see across the street. The woman was lying there, sunbathing as she had been when I began.

Right before I closed the gap in the blinds, I saw her raise her sunglasses, look in my direction and wink at me.

 

Published 
Written by SecretLush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments