Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mindful Masturbation

"Sometimes, it takes an external force to arouse the internal spirit."

15
15 Comments 15
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"These meditation beds actually exist at a quaint resort nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee. The class is fictitious, but perhaps if there is enough interest in this story, I can convince Jade to add it to her repertoire."

Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler.  -Friedrich Nietzsche                               

Feels like it’s still morning, I think. Hard to tell time from the trace of filtered light peeking through tiny creases in the hotel’s blackout shades.

I roll languidly across the bed and pull my phone from where it rests on the side table. The clock on the homescreen confirms, 10:18AM.

I’m horny. No, what lies just beyond horny, aroused? Wet?

I’m wet.

No time to deal with that now. The phone goes back to the nightstand. I exchange it for a note card found on my pillow yesterday when I checked in.

One complimentary session: Mindful Meditation with Jade. 11:00 AM.

An exaggerated sigh escapes me. My throbbing pussy conspires with my fingers in an attempt to keep me in this bed. To delve into my damp, dewey folds, rip the sheets from the mattress and thrash till the pillows are strewn about in some cataclysmic, masturbatory climax.

Hyperbolic, I know. But, I’m fucking horny.

My fingers play with the card as I glance at it contemplatively. The class does sound intriguing, Mindful Meditation. Maybe it’s what I need, get me out of this funk of being twisted-up inside my own head. Another sigh. Besides, who am I to pass up a free gift.

I shuffle to the shower. A good soak will help take my mind off this dripping ache.

The water feels wonderful, amazing actually. My head tilts down, palms press into the cool tile, strands of burgundy hair mat to my chest, soaked by the gentle spray of the showerhead. Warmth cascades over my little tits, wrapping around my body and pulling more heat to my pussy. ‘Jade… sounds cute. Stop it!’ Shower’s not working.

Toweling off, I rummage through an unpacked suitcase to find my coral camisole top and black yoga pants. I pull my damp hair into a pony, gather my things, then scamper off to find the spa.

The room is shaded and warm as I enter. Cozy. Inviting. A hint of lavender swirls through the air and welcomes me. Purple yoga mats lay symmetrically spaced across a hickory wood-planked floor. Each accompanied by a cushion, a small rolled-up towel, and a bottle of water alongside. The window shades are drawn, muting the heat of a mid-morning summer sun.

“Hi. Welcome, I’m Jade.” A slight woman beams from the front of the room; hands clasped proper in front of her waist. She appears to be in her mid-thirties, dark hair, olive skin, athletically fit, striking.

“I’m the resort’s resident wellness and lifestyle expert.” She brings up a hand and cups the back of it to her mouth, further lowering her voice. “I don’t like that word, expert, makes me sound pretentious, but they have me say it.” Her eyebrows move in an expressive fashion as she speaks.

I want to respond, I have yet to meet a lifestyle expert who wasn’t, pretentious. But, she’s cute with her hair pulled immaculately into a top bun and an effervescent attitude that seems, infectious. So, I smile and politely inquire as to what mat she’d like me to take.

“It’s Penelope, correct?” She asks.

“Yes.”

“Well, Penelope, you are my only client for this session,” she waves an upturned palm to the room. “So, the floor is literally yours to choose from.”

I slip off my sandals to place them, along with my bag, in a cubby and spy an orchid that sits atop the cubed shelving. It gives me pause. It is eerily similar to one adorning the front desk at the yoga studio back home where I first met Shana, my girlfriend.

“It’s a beautiful shade of blue,” I recall Shana saying as she sensually ran a finger over the flower’s delicate petal. “This is going to sound like a lame pickup line,” she continued. “But, this color really compliments your eyes.”

“Was it?” I responded.

Shana looked at me with a quirky smile and wrinkled brow. “Don’t you mean, Does it?”  She quipped.

“Was it,” I repeated. “A pickup line?” I flashed a teasing grin and brushed past her.

We ended up having coffee after that class. We sat and talked for hours. I made her laugh, she made me feel alive. The connection felt immediate, unforced and mutual. Our relationship is now going on three years, but I am at this resort alone in an attempt to ‘find passion’.

I make my way further into the room and spot what looks to be a bed hanging a few inches from the ceiling. “What is that?” I point up, inquisitively.

“Ah, good eye. Those are meditation beds. That one is broken. It’s supposed to retract fully like the rest, see?” Jade points out several other rectangles pulled flush with the ceiling.

“So, they lower and you use them for… meditating?” I put finger quotes around meditating. She looks at me coyly. “Essentially, yes. But, that is a rather intense class.” She takes a step in my direction. “I usually only do it for couples and usually later in the evening,” another step. “But, if you’re interested, I suppose we could,” a dramatic pause as our eyes connect, “try it?”

Sexual tension consumes the air, like an unexpected squall rolling over a calm sea. She stands confident and makes no attempt to hide it. In a nervous response, I lean in and cup the back of my hand to my mouth as she had done earlier. “I have a girlfriend,” I whisper.

She smirks. “We don’t have sex, per se, Penelope.” Finger quotes around sex. Touche.

“I apologize if the beds threw you. It’s just a mindful meditation designed to strengthen your practice of focusing on your sexual aura.” She spins slowly away from me and continues to speak. “Heightening it, if you will.”

Jade walks over to a row of buttons on the adjacent wall and delicately presses two. A low mechanical buzz rhythmically vibrates the walls and two beds slowly descend. “Some do experience a profound… urge, so to speak.” She cocks her head to look in my direction, dancing around her words.

The beds come to a halt, still suspended a few inches above the floor. Each is adorned with a charming comforter and enticing pillows placed neatly at the head and foot.

“Ready?” she asks and it occurs to me, she never waited for my affirmation before bringing them down. But, I’m still horny, and curiosity is now fueling the hunger.

urdirtyneighbour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
urdirtyneighbour

I crawl onto the bed closest to where I am standing. It is even softer and more inviting than its initial appearance. An immediate calm washes over me. The silky perch seems to pull me in.

“Do I sit or lay?” I whisper.

“You may position however you feel most comfortable, Penelope.”

I lay my head back. The cool sheets contrast against the warmth of my skin. My movement causes the bed to gently sway in a subtle, kinetic back and forth which only aids in the assuage of my tension.

“I want you to close your eyes.” Jade’s voice takes a different tone, feathery and smooth. “Fully relax your body and spirit.”

Speakers placed throughout the room hum the soft sounds of nature; the faint call of a bird, the whisper of a breeze rustling through palm frawns, ocean waves gently washing over a sandy shore.

“Breathe in deep… and slow, pull the air in through your nose, then hold.” I can feel my chest expand. “Now, just as slowly, let your breath escape from your lungs, exhaling through your mouth.” She is audibly breathing along with me.

“Again, breathe in.” The dark behind my eyelids feels deep, empty but fascinating. “Follow that breath as it enters your body to swirl around your heart space, hold it tight, let your lungs hug that precious air for a moment.” She pauses. “Now, release it back the way it entered you.”

I feel my body begin to loosen. Muscles release their hold, like a stretched-out rubber band slowly retracting back to its original shape. A gentle stir, like a flutter, flirtatiously moves through my belly.

“As you pull this next breath in, even deeper, feel it as it moves through you, circling your lips, over your tongue, then down into your hips. Feel the heat of it penetrate to your core.” A brief silence.

“What is it you desire?” Her voice is even lower, breathy. Seductive. “What makes you ache, Penelope? What makes you... drip?” Her words trail off in an expel of air and it feels as if her lips graze my ear.

My body is calm. My mindstate drifts close to what feels like sleep. I am teetering on the edge of consciousness, melting further into this cloud that cradles me.

“Let all those naughty fantasies seep from your mind. The sensual, arousing images that swirl around your head all day.” Her voice grips me. “Feel the fabric of your clothes as they lightly kiss your skin, feeding that reverie.” I swallow hard, fighting back a moan.

“Accept those erotic thoughts; nasty, taboo visions.” Her tone is still low and raspy but the words start to come at an accelerated pace. “Welcome them. Let them morph into what you feel. Send them, from the spot just behind your ear, down to the nape of your neck, all the way to the tips of your fingers, lightly stroking across your skin.” I hear her breathe in through her nose and I mimic the same.

“Trace them over your nipples, running down to press firmly onto your clit,” a pause, “then, push them up into you.” Her words are long and drawn. They float around my body. Swirling. Caressing. “Breathe. Let them sink in.”

I am caught on a slowly spinning carousel of fantasy. Foreign fingers seem to trail across my tits, down over my mound, invading deep into my wetness. The lids of my eyes are weighted, too heavy to open, every muscle in my body easing into a sensual paralysis. A gentle moan drifts off my lips.

My chest raises with another deep breath in, pressing my tits up in a subtle arch of my back. The soft cotton of my camisole massages the rigidity of my spired nipples, the way Shana’s lips always suckle.

Her teeth graze the sensitivity of my fleshy tit as she pulls harder. Releasing her hold with a firm pop to let my breast recoil to my frame, sends a wave of excitement down to my clit.

"I love the way you writhe under me, baby."

The whisper tickles my mind. Her tongue flicking out to lick my ear, lapping my lobe and scooping it into her clutch; sucking, making me squirm into the mattress. Her hand snaking down my body, reading my reactions, coming to rest with a firm clamp on my moistening cunt.

"And, I love the way you make me writhe."

The realism of the thought releases yet another powerful surge. I bite my lip and worm into the sheets in a quelled fury. Heated breath seethes through my clenched teeth. I can feel the bed sway. I can feel all the right parts of my body tense back up. I can feel my climax approach its peak, and I can do nothing to hold it back.

In that moment, the sensation of lips wraps around my clit. Teasing, pulling, dragging me up and over the edge. I stifle more moans. I stifle my breath. Suppressing both for the few seconds it takes my body to release in tiny… internal… convulsions.

Reticence.

My heartbeat occupies the moment. The thrumming that dominated my clit now careens through my body, settling back down in my chest, leaving my pussy a spongy, wet mess.

“Breathe.” Her voice gently brings me back to the room. My eyes flicker open. I can feel the heat in my cheeks, I’m sure they are flush. My heart still races but ironically I feel calm. Staring at the ceiling, I take in a few deep breaths to regain composure, then turn to see Jade wearing a warm and devious smile.

“I see someone experienced the urge,” she whispers.

"Thank God I wore black pants."

I reach down to snatch up a bottle of water from the floor beside me. My thoughts quickly move to how fast I can get back to my room and tear into my aching cunt. No hyperbole.

“That was… ummm… yes.” Words fumble clumsily from my tongue.

“Penelope, relax.” Her smile broadens, she touches my shoulder. “You still have a few minutes left in your session.” She walks toward the front door, stopping at the cubby where I had placed my sandals and bag, and retrieves an iPhone from beside the orchid.

Jade approaches me again, her fingers tapping the screen.  

She hands me the phone and whispers in a sultry tone, “Take your time.” Then turns to exit the room.

Still swirling in a haze of post-orgasmic euphoria, still struggling to find words, I glance at the phone and notice the Facetime app connect to my girlfriend’s cell. Her look of exuberance overtakes my look of bewilderment. She is more beautiful than I have ever seen her. The ache between my legs dances, fluttering with a delightful rejuvenation.

“Hey baby, I see you enjoyed my gift.” Her words melt in my ears. “Now, hurry back to your room so I can finish where Jade left off.”

 

 

Published 
Written by tams_back_yay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments