Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brothers Wife, Ingrid

"My Brother's wife was stunning. Masturbating to her image was the best I could do, or was it?"

46
36 Comments 36
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Quinton was my older brother, a go-getter kind of big brother, and I was happy to basically follow in his footsteps, almost. He would often lead a group of us kids and I was happy to tag along. We hit high school and life began to change. At high school, we both discovered masturbation and girls.

Soon after leaving high school my brother and I, along with a couple of our friends, went mountain biking together in the new forest park. My brother as usual in the lead, and me bringing up the rear. We tried a new track and then about halfway down, I found my brother tangled in his bike and wrapped about a tree. It was not a pretty sight.

I must admit I enjoyed my first flight in a helicopter. I don't think Quinton did.

This little event didn’t slow Quinton that much, but he did walk funny for a few weeks.

A while later Quinton began work in an architect firm, and soon after I started at the local engineers.

Quinton then met Ingrid, and for the first time, I felt a little jealous. Ingrid was super “HOT!” Long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, long legs, perfect B Cups, stunning smile. I ached to have her, but that was not to be.

Then late one evening I was just on my way to visit the bathroom when my brother's door opened, and Ingrid stepped out, totally naked. She turned directly towards me, but somehow she just did not see me there. The image of her burned deep into my brain. It was the most stunning body of a woman I had ever seen.

Needless to say, I spent the better part of the night masturbating over what I had just seen.

Ingrid's image got me off time and time again.

Then I met Yvonne, and my life changed as well. Yvonne was a smaller, more bubbly kind of homely girl. Light brown hair, rich brown eyes, cute C cups, and a smile that made me melt. She was wonderful in bed.

Quinton and Ingrid soon married and set up home together. A year later Yvonne and I also married. Quinton and Ingrid then left and went overseas to work for a while. We didn't hear from them that often.

A few years later Yvonne and I had produced four kids, a boy, a girl and then we had twins, again a boy and a girl.

I asked Yvonne if I should get the snip but she laughed and suggested that I would make a good sperm donor. So, after a number of tests and interviews at the clinic, I began to make donations.

In the clinic, there were a number of magazines and images to help in making you aroused, but none of the images inspired me. But then one image came back to me, and that was of Ingrid. Yeah, that was the image that really got me aroused and then I ejaculated into the little pottle. I was amazed just how much I did release, I had no idea beforehand, but I felt impressed by the load.

Quinton and Ingrid returned and were happy to visit us and have family time with our kids. I noticed that Ingrid looked longingly at them, and later Yvonne told me that they had been trying to start a family for a while.

The next few months carried on. I went to the clinic several more times. Now that Ingrid was back in town, I got very hard and aroused while gently rubbing my cock thinking about her.

Almost a year after I had started to visit the clinic, I was due to give another donation when I had a call and asked if I could delay it to the next day, as they had a client wishing to have a direct donation from me. I let Yvonne know and she got quite excited by the news.

I arrived at the clinic and as I got out of my car, I saw what I thought was my brother's car arriving, I didn't get much chance to look as I went around the corner and up the stairs into the clinic. I was taken through to the usual private room and given a new pottle for the donation.

“Ahhh, Ingrid!” I sighed.

My cock began to enlarge at the thought of her again. While it had been a number of years her image was still very vivid in my mind. I recalled her breasts bobbling slightly, and her bare mound with her slit nicely positioned. Oh, what I would do just to spend one night with her. God! I wanted her.

I became harder than I had before and I felt the tight squeeze from my balls. I was going to give some lucky lady the best I could offer. I filled the pottle with more spunk than I had ever done before. It felt so good.

I did a cleanup and then called the clinician to take the pottle. I then began to make my way back to the entrance, going past the waiting room as I did, I could not help but look in and hope to see who it was who was about to get my gift of life.

I saw the clinician leaving with a tall leggy woman who very much reminded me of Ingrid. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw Quinton, I looked back at the woman who was now disappearing down the far hall. It was Ingrid. Holy hell! Yeah, it definitely was Ingrid.

I went to my car trying to avoid the shock of realization that was going on. Could I, would I, ever tell them what I knew? God, would I even tell Yvonne? I didn’t keep secrets from Yvonne, well apart from my wanking over Ingrid when I was at the clinic.

But why were Quinton and Ingrid needing a donor? Surely Quinton of all people would be able to make lots of babies with her?

I kept my mind focused on making it home safely, and arrived all in good order. That night Yvonne jumped me and told me she was very happy that I had been able to make a “live” donation and she wished the lucky woman well. Thank god it was dark as I blushed over and over. I knew then I couldn't tell.

A month later Quinton and Ingrid came for a family dinner. They looked excited and then Ingrid informed us that she was pregnant. I tried to look casual when I congratulated my brother and gave him a warm hug.

Later Ingrid came to chat with me, she seemed to want to let everyone know how happy she was to finally be pregnant. I smiled and told her it was very good news; she and Quinton should be very proud. I very carefully avoided making any comment that I knew she was not pregnant with Quinton. But as luck would have it, Ingrid was carrying my baby.

Over the next few weeks we saw a lot of Quinton and Ingrid, Quinton seemed a little down and finally, I asked him what the matter was. Then he told me how his accident when mountain biking caused unexpected damage: he could not have children. He felt like a fake and Ingrid had used a donor to get pregnant. He thought once the baby arrived people would know it was not his.

My mind whirred, I just had to tell him, and hoped that he would be able to accept the truth.

“Quinton, oh big brother of mine, fearless my old boy, I don’t think there is anything to worry about, truly.”

He looked at me. “What on earth do you mean?”

“Quinton, I've been giving sperm donations at the clinic in town.”

“So?”

“A few weeks ago I was asked to do a special donation. Live, like a collection from me straight to a waiting lady.”

“Oh.”

“You and Ingrid were at the clinic, same time as me. Bro…”

“You little fucking wanker, you think it was your sperm?”

“Yeah I was a little fucking wanker, and yeah it was my sperm. And you know what that means, you are going to be an Uncle.”

“FUCK!”

We both burst out laughing.

“God I hope you are right.” Quinton shook his head, “We can't say anything can we?”

“No, not a word.”

“Good. Wanker!”

sadrabigass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sadrabigass

 

 

Published 
Written by Katiewest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments