Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sandra, Part 2

"I meet a horny guy and jerk him off"

13
3 Comments 3
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

As Sandra drove away I thought that moving to Sacramento might be a lousy idea after all. I wondered if there was a city close by that would be a good substitute.

I pulled my maps out of the glove compartment and checked the highways from here to Sacramento. There are two possibilities. Placerville and Roseville. The latter is closer to Sacramento and larger.

On the drive west, I hemmed and hawed. I could honestly tell my wife that I didn’t want to live in the same city as her sister. She’d completely understand and maybe by the time her rehab ended, she might be sick of her sister too.

It was too far to get to Sacramento in one day so I stayed the night in a Walmart parking lot and slept in my truck. There was a Wendy’s close by and I had a before-bedtime snack there. The next morning I had breakfast at IHOP and set out again.

I drove to Roseville and stopped for lunch at a Burger King. It was very busy so I sat at the counter. A big guy was sitting next to me finishing his coffee.

We struck up a conversation. He was about forty years old. His name was Earl. He was a friendly good looking guy, easy to talk to. I told him about needing a place to stay and a job close to Sacramento. He empathized about my wife’s condition.

He told me he owned the lumber yard across the street.

“I have to get back to work. Come and see me when you’re finished eating.”

When I was done, I walked over.

He was very cordial and showed me all around the place. I was quite impressed that for a small city, they’d have such a thriving business like this.

He said, “Let’s go to my office.”

He sat behind his desk and I sat on a chair in front of him.

“Well, Earl, you have a very impressive business here. Who do I have to jerk off to get a job here?”

He said, “That would be me. Close the door and lock it.”

By the time I did that and turned around, he’d already stood up, undid his pants and dropped them to the floor.

I walked around his desk and stood in front of him. I reached out and wrapped my fingers around his cock.

I started stroking his cock. My other hand fondled his nuts, his above average sized nuts. His cock was heavily veined and uncut. I fully retracted his foreskin and moved it back and forth over his wet glistening glans. His cock stiffened and got longer and thicker. He was soon erect. He was about six inches long and his cock was mighty fat around the middle; it was narrower at the base and the tip. I found that pretty sexy, different too than most cocks.

“Are you in a hurry to cum or should I take it slow and make it last longer?”

He was breathing quicker now and he gasped, “Faster and harder!”

I moved around and stood beside him. I put my left arm around his waist. That gave me leverage to handle the job at hand. I gripped him tighter and sped up my stroking to a furious pace.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

He gasped, “Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

Jizz squirted from his cock onto the desk. Squirt. Squirt. White creamy jizz.

I continued to stroke his cock, squeezed the last drop of cum onto the desk.

He took my hand away, “All done, thanks, I needed that!”

“I enjoyed it too. You’ve got a lovely cock and a super-sized pair of nuts.”

He grabbed the box of Kleenex from the corner of his desk and handed me several. I wiped the cum off my hand and from his desk too.

“What made you think I’d be receptive to such a suggestion?”

“Hell, I had nothing to lose. If you refused, I’d never see you again. Plus, I saw that bulge your nuts made in your pants when you were sitting beside me. And you looked like a friendly guy, good looking too.”

“Horny too, wasn’t I?”

“You sure were.”

“Well, it’s been ten years since my wife fucked or sucked me so a hand job instead of me jerking myself off sounded damn good.”

“Jerking you off sounded like a good idea to me too. Your cock is sure fat in the middle. I could get a good grip on it!”

He chuckled.

“I better take off. I need to find a motel for the night.”

“I thought you wanted a job?”

I replied, “I sure do.”

“Alright, here’s the deal. I have an opening for a stock person, forklift operator and merchandise handler. The salary is $2,000 per month, plus benefits. You would be supervised by Gary, my foreman. You would be on a weekly probation for three months, fireable at the end of any week. Also, I’d expect you to come in here when I call you and secretly jerk me off!”

“That is one hell of a good deal. I’ll take it.”

“Fill out this application form.”

“Another thing, I have a bed and bath in my basement. I’d have to check with my wife first but if she is alright with it, you could stay there for a while until your situation gets settled.”

“Sounds darn good to me. How much is the rent?”

“Let me call my wife.”

He picked up his cell phone from the desk and went out the door. I filled out the application while he was gone.

When he returned, he said, “The wife is fine with you staying. If you handle your own breakfasts and lunch out, you can have dinner each night with the two of us. She wants $100 a week rent.”

“Holy smokes, did I hit it lucky running into you today.”

“Go get your truck, park it on the west side of the building and come see me. I’ll introduce you to Gary.”

I shook his hand and gratefully said, “Thanks very much. See ya in a bit!”

I left his office and walked across the street to get my truck.

Holy fuck!

There was Sandra, sitting on the front bumper, waiting for me.

 

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments