Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Doctor (Part 9 – Tarryn)

"Tarrryn has an adventure, and of course, orgasms."

6
6 Comments 6
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this story, and that it gives you pleasure. If you do, please take a moment to leave a comment or get in touch. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Comments and messages keep the story going."

On Monday, Tarryn got the email accepting her to McGill University Law School. She was so happy, but at the same time apprehensive. She didn’t tell anyone about it for all of Monday. Monday night she tossed and turned in bed, and struggled to sleep. She touched herself a couple of times, but even that, normally a great sleeping ‘pill’ did not seem to work. Finally, she slept with the dawn not far off.

Tuesday morning she woke late, after 9:30 AM and lay in bed. Instead of thinking of McGill and Montreal, however, she found herself thinking about Tessa. Tarryn had always been attracted to Tessa, and she touched her once, just a sneaking feel that she was not even sure Tessa had noticed. Almost every time Tessa slept over, Tarryn masturbated quietly in bed beside her, and had incredibly intense orgasms.

She was not sure if Tessa had done the same thing, the thought she felt her cumming a couple of times, but she was too nervous that any attempt to engage her in sexual things would ruin their beautiful friendship. After the discussion a couple of weeks ago, Tarryn was pretty sure this was not going to be a problem, they had a lot of things to talk about and be aroused about in the sexual realm now.

Tarryn got up to go pee, and found herself quite wet. She got back into bed, knowing that she was going to make herself cum thinking about Tessa.

‘Mom and dad are going away,’ she thought. ‘I should invite Tessa to sleep over. Maybe now is the time to live the fantasy.’

Tarryn lay there, thinking about Tessa and imagining how it would be to actually openly make love to her. She felt ready, and she was sure that after Tessa’s visit to the doctor she would also see it as nothing that unusual.

‘Yes,’ she thought. ‘I will invite her over. One way or another, I want to taste her.’

She lay there in bed, imagining kissing Tessa, touching her, smelling her scent, tasting her wet pussy. As she imagined that, tingles rand around her body.

‘I may as well have a quick cum,’ she thought as she became more and more aroused. ‘I just love how I feel these days.’

Tarryn was aroused, but she wanted to feel more, so she opened her favourite porn site and started looking at amateur lesbian videos. There was one where two young women were masturbating together.

‘I want to do this with Tessa,’ she thought, as her fingers found her clit. ‘Just watch her touching herself, and letting her watch me, and cumming together.’

“Mmmm, Tessa,” moaned Tarryn softly, imagining watching Tessa touch herself.

Tarryn remembered telling the doctor that she wanted him to use her for his pleasure, and the incredible joy when he accepted her surrender. She remembered the safe word.

'I would never need to use a safe word with Doc,' she thought. 'I wonder if I can surrender like that to Tessa, whether she would accept me.'

Then she remembered the butt plug, her swollen clit as the doctor drew her inner lips into his mouth, tugging on them while wiggling the butt plug. She remembered the butt plug, and the incredible sensations it caused even just being there and how they intensified with every little movement.

‘I wonder if I can get a butt plug before I see Tessa,’ thought Tarryn.

She decided that she needed to cum now, and then go to the local sex store and look for a butt plug.

As she imagined Tessa touching her clit while looking to Tarryn’s eyes, her fingers made little circles around her clit. Slowly at first, then faster. She was excited to go shopping, so she was not going to hold back. To accompany the circling fingers on her clit, she pressed two fingers of her other hand inside her pussy, completely forgetting her virginity, and pressed them against the upper walls of her passage, where there was a swollen spongy area. Circling her clit and moving her fingers around this area inside, Tarryn got the overwhelming sensation that she was going to pee.

‘Oh, that was a surprise,’ she thought, realising what she had done. ‘There was no pain.’

She’d have to look later, but meanwhile, the sensation of wanting to pee was intense. It made no sense to her since she had just peed a little while ago, and gotten back in bed after. But the feeling was amazing, strangely something she had not felt before.

‘Maybe it is the fingers inside me,’ she thought, pressing against that spongy area. ‘Never did that before.’

As she pressed against this sensitive spongy area, the sensation of ‘going to pee’ became more and more intense. Her fingers moved with more pressure on her clit, and suddenly without warning, she was hit all over by an incredibly powerful orgasm.

The orgasm came in wave after wave of intense pleasure, and she concentrated on every feeling, every sensation, and squeezed her vaginal muscles to make it last.

Tarryn had tears in her eyes as the orgasm subsided, but she just had a feeling that there was more, so she kept on rubbing her clit and moving fingers around inside here. Another orgasm was getting close so she bucked her hips to meet her thrusting fingers, and suddenly the orgasm was there.

Her whole body rocked from the power of the orgasm, and just as it started to subside, Tarryn was hit by another one, and then a series of them in quick succession, one fading into the other.

When it was all over, and the floating sensation started to subside, Tarryn smiled in the midst of happy tears.

‘I love this,’ she thought. ‘Thank you, Doc, for setting me free.’

She dozed off then, waking up an hour later. Suddenly, she remembered the butt plug. She had some money saved up, maybe she could also get a vibrator.

MiaFerarra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFerarra

Tarryn got cleaned up, dressed, and left the house on her first sex toy shopping expedition.

Tarryn took an Uber to the unlikely named Sister Hannah's Adult Store, but was dropped on the corner to avoid having to talk to the driver about her shopping task. She walked down the street to the store, feeling a little anticipation and slightly nervous. Still, she was excited to buy herself a toy, and hopefully, one that Tessa would like to use on her.

She went inside and was greeted by the big motherly smile of Hannah, who immediately put her at ease.

“Well hello, my dear,” said Hannah. “Looking for something interesting and fun are you?”

“Yea,” mumbled Tarryn blushing.

“You know, you can relax,” said Hannah. “Everyone in this shop has a healthy attitude about sex, and total respect for your needs and desires.”

“Thank you, ma’am,” said Tarryn, still feeling a little unsure of herself.

“My dear,” said Hannah. “I am here to encourage you to learn and explore new things and to help you find what's right for you.”

“Okay,” said Tarryn, still blushing.

“Do you know what you want,” asked Hannah. “A nice, easy to conceal vibrator perhaps, so you can take it with you wherever you go?”

“Butt plug,” blurted Tarryn. “I’m sorry, I am new to these things.”

“That’s okay my dear,” said Hannah. “I am very familiar with butt plugs. I love all of them. No need to be shy.”

“Not sure what one though?” said Tarryn.

“Well, we have the training sets,” said Hannah. “They will help you stretch your anus a bit over time, so you can fit a nice penis in there if you want anal sex.”

“No, not now,” replied Tarryn. “Just a small one like D... my friend showed me a few days ago. It was small and had a red jewel on the end.”

“Sounds like the jewel buttplug,” said Hannah taking a package from behind the counter. “Is this it?”

“Yessssss!” glowed Tarryn, tingling from head to toe. “That’s it. I want it!”

“I love your enthusiasm,” smiled Hannah. “Right now they are on two for one sale. Only thirty-eight dollars for two.”

“I’ll take two, maybe Tes.... my girlfriend would like one too,” said Tarryn, smiling happily and tingling all over at the thought of using it.

“Is there anything else?” asked Hannah. “We have a special on a nice little bullet vibrator that you can just keep in your purse.”

“How much?” asked Tarryn feeling excited at the thought of trying a vibrator for the first time.

“We have the Fifty Shades ‘We aim to please’ bullet for only twenty-two dollars,” said Hannah. “I tried it this morning.”

“And?” asked Tarryn, becoming more comfortable with Hannah.

“Well, let’s just say that after three orgasms I went back to sleep and almost didn’t make it to the shop on time,” she replied.

“Oh my,” said Tarryn starting to ache deliciously. “That is quite hot.”

“Tell you what,” said Hannah. “I want to see you in my shop again. I will give it to you for fifteen dollars. That’s my cost price.”

“I want it,” said Tarryn. “I can hardly wait. Erm, yes, I will take it.”

“And you need some lube for the butt plug,” said Hannah. “I am going to throw in this tube of SimpleSexy Lube since it is your first visit. It normally costs eight dollars.”

“Thank you, ma’am,” said Tarryn paying for the goods and tingling from head to toe.

Tarryn took her goods, and left the shop. She could hardly wait to get home and try the butt plug and the vibrator. She would keep one butt plug in the package for Tessa in case she wanted to use it.

She grabbed an Uber home, and as soon as she was inside the house she rushed up to her room and stripped off her clothes. She ripped open the butt plug package and washed the plug in the sink. She spread lube all over it, and knelt on the bed, and slowly pushed it into her butt.

It felt so nice going in that Tarryn moaned.

‘That feels amazing,’ she thought.

She wanted to see how it felt while walking around so she walked around her room, then pulled on her jeans and tee-shirt, and went downstairs and walked around the house. She could feel every movement, and she was getting more and more aroused.

‘Oh, Doc,’ she thought. ‘One more thing to thank you for showing me.’

She slowly climbed back up the stairs, feeling the butt plug moving as she went. Again she stripped off her clothes, and sat on her bed. Her pussy was dripping wet, and she did a little teasing with her fingers, tasting her juices and rubbing them round her nipples, imagining Tessa licking it off.

She wanted to try the vibrator. She opened and cleaned it and put in the battery. She placed it against her clit, and turned it on.

Tarryn nearly jumped off the bed, it felt so intense. She moved it around a bit until she found the right location and then held it there.

It was amazing, she felt waves building in her body, and growing closer and closer together. She wanted to see if she could make it last, but being unfamiliar with the sensations, she was suddenly hit by surprise by a blindingly intense orgasm. It came in wave after wave that grew in intensity until she forgot where she was or what she was doing.

As the waves subsided she kept the bullet against her clit and in a few seconds, she was cumming again. The orgasms were unlike the orgasms she knew from her fingers, or Doc’s tongue. They were like waves that felt like they were collapsing in her tummy.

After the second orgasm, Tarryn was done, and she fell asleep with the toys beside her on the bed.

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments