Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Frenulum Technique

"Adam meets Barry for some one-to-one training."

15
8 Comments 8
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words

I stumbled upon it while reading pornography on a sex stories site. It was called Solotouch. A site for masturbators to meet masturbators, comprising mainly of men I hasten to add. But it didn’t stop me looking, and for a straight guy that may seem strange.

The one thing I have been known to do is masturbate. I have always done it, and in truth, the thought that I am going to work myself up into a state where I actually have an orgasm excites me. It has been known to excite girlfriends and wives too. One particular ex-girlfriend couldn’t get enough of it, and we would spend more time masturbating and watching each other come, than actually fucking. I guess, she was just like me underneath her skin.

I created an account for this solo website. I’m not sure why I did it. Well, I am a little sure – shall we call it inquisitive. Very inquisitive, that is. I soon started to look around the site and came across a number of cocks that looked quite nice. I know, a straight guy saying that cocks look nice – unbelievable – but they did, though I have to admit, most of them looked like mine, circumcised and with a nice bulbous head. I looked at some of them and started to wonder. The usual things sprang to mind. How did they masturbate? What did they use? And then the more unusual things started to enter my head. What did someone else’s cock feel like? What would giving a blow job feel like?

Within a week of being on the site, I found myself wanting to find a masturbation buddy. I envisaged a drink down the pub, a short walk to his house or flat, strip off and masturbate until we were both satisfied, a post-coital chat and a drive home. Maybe even meet a second time if we both wanted it. At the time of thinking all this through I never once considered what my wife would think of it all. Whether I should tell her or not? Or whether she would want a divorce? I suspected the latter.

Everyone on the site shared photos, stories and masturbation techniques and so I had to join in with the fun. I posted up a few pictures of which I am quite proud. I even felt like standing out a little from the crowd, and so, one evening, I pinched my wife’s stockings and suspenders and took a few selfies of myself wearing them. I have to admit, I looked fucking horny, and in one of the images, I think I would have given myself one had the opportunity arose. I also posted a few masturbation techniques that I have accumulated over time. It wasn’t the normal run of the mill stuff: no Fleshlight, no lube, no soap or shower gel. This was pure erotic masturbation and one that allows you to edge yourself to orgasm.

I use it in bed, late at night, when the wife’s snoring beside me. It takes a while and it's best done with an image in mind that you play over and over, and right now I had a lot of images to play with in my head.

Anyway, I posted the technique onto the website and I had a few interested men wanting to know what it was all about and how to do it, despite my instructions being quite clear. I ended up writing a story about it in clear, precise detail describing each and every nuance of the technique.

They all loved it. One, in particular, wanted me to show it to him. I would ordinarily have declined if he hadn’t been eighteen years old. He had posted a picture of himself up on the website and all he wanted was a masturbation buddy, someone to wank with. He looked extremely innocent with a slim and smooth body and shoulder-length hair. From behind, I would have labelled him as a female in a ‘spot the bloke’s bum’ competition. But it was his cock that caught my eye. I couldn’t stop gazing at it--strong firm and upright with a lovely circumcised head, just like mine.

And he was eighteen. Forty-two years younger than me.

We spent a while chatting through the site. We sent numerous emails. He kept telling me that there were no boys or young men his age that he could approach and that he really wanted to do it with someone, in the same room. I asked him about women and he replied that they didn’t interest him in the same way. He insisted they would laugh at his cock. Well, I wasn’t laughing at it at all. Secretly I wanted to hold it for him. Slide my hand up and down it. Watch it shoot its creamy liquid into the air, inches from my face. I imagined how a woman would behave with his cock in front of them. I imagined all sorts.

We arranged to meet.

Meeting took a while, as we had to pick a weekend that Barry’s parents were away. He told me that I could travel down in the late afternoon and back home in the evening. As luck would have it he didn’t live all that far away, seventy miles at most, and in a region that my wife and I used to go walking, so a deception plan was not really needed as the wife’s new job made it difficult for her to join me. I had planned on doing a walk in the countryside on the Saturday morning and afternoon and told the wife that I would be in the hills with some friends.

And so it was, that I arranged to meet Barry Townsend.

I told my wife a true lie: I did go walking in the morning and had a lovely pint and pie for lunch and towards the early afternoon I headed off to the Plume of Feathers to meet Barry. We would have gone walking together but he had to help out at his local at short notice until the afternoon shift arrived.

I headed for the bar and ordered a pint. I recognised Barry immediately. His young features gave him away instantly, but he didn’t recognise me. We had arranged to use a name for him.

When I called him Bluey, he smiled at me. We chatted briefly while he served other punters at the bar and it was with some relief that I felt we got on, more as mates having a drink than anything else. The reason I was there paled into insignificance.

When his shift came to an end we headed out of the pub, still chatting and having a laugh. It was easy walking into his house. After all, curtains only seem to twitch when there are two people of the opposite sex about to embark on something illicit.

It wasn’t until I got inside that I started to have second thoughts. The jitters caught up with me and I found myself becoming anxious and nervous. I don’t know why, because Barry was chatty and upbeat all the time. He noticed my predicament and asked whether I wanted to go through with it as he handed me the coffee. I took a sip and nodded my approval. Then I sealed my fate with a resounding, “Yes.”

We headed off to his bedroom. It was small, with a single bed crammed into the corner underneath the window and a small sofa against the other wall. We looked at each other and it was then that I realised I still had my coat on. I made the first move by removing it, followed by my jumper, and shirt. Barry followed suit.

My shoes and socks were the next to get evicted from my body and finally, I dropped my trousers to the floor. I piled my clothes to one side of the sofa and Barry piled his by the side of his bed. We looked at each other; one final move to make and we would be naked. I looked at Barry’s groin. His cock was already flexing underneath his boxers, shaking uncontrollably as he moved from side to side. My own cock strained against my silky lycra shorts that confined its growth to a single line across my body.

I saw Barry smile as he looked at me and I returned it. This moment was truly exciting for me and I guess Barry felt the same. I actually wanted to take his boxers down for him but that was not the name of this game, so we lowered our pants together allowing our cocks to spring free.

Barry sat back on his bed with his back against the wall, and I sat on the sofa facing him. We both gathered our cocks in our hands and started stroking them. It was normal masturbation to begin with and strange as it seemed, we chatted about how much Barry had wanted to do this very thing, in this very room, for such a long time.

He kept telling me how nice my cock was and I was quick to repay the compliment. I watched Barry as his palm came across his cockhead while fisting its length with his other hand. I copied him; rubbing my pre-cum onto the head and making it slip and slide. Barry actually gathered up some pre-cum onto his finger and while watching me, sucked it into his mouth before sighing and telling me how much he loved doing that.

I knew exactly how he felt because over the four weeks leading up to our meeting I had done exactly the same, even taking the whole of my sperm into my own mouth at one time. I was actually surprised as to how it felt and tasted.

I slowly raised my legs, placing them onto the sofa and I told Barry to follow me. I pulled my balls downward causing my cock to spring upright and become tight in its own skin. I placed my balls between my thighs and closed them together; trapping them. With my balls squashed and nowhere to go and with my cock fully erect and aching, I licked my finger.

MiaPleasur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaPleasur

Barry followed my every move.

Firstly, I flicked at my cock from underneath, making it bounce towards my body, the tightness causing it to spring back up to vertical. Then I slipped my hand over it and stroked it a few times, rounding the head with the palm of my hand. I licked my hand and did the same thing, this time with extra lubrication. I found that I had to pull on my balls once more and clench them tighter between my thighs before continuing.

Barry followed my every move and I caught him sighing and moaning on more than one occasion. I think he was much closer than I was, but then, this had been his dream come true.

When I was sure everything was tight, I licked my finger and placed it on my frenulum. I wiggled it around for a while before sucking on it again and repeating the action. I clenched my thighs together to squeeze my balls, sending little electrical impulses through to my cock. I told Barry to do the same. He felt it too and I saw that he was soon closing his eyes and savouring the effect of the wet movement of his finger against his frenulum.

I squeezed my thighs a few times which only made my balls ache for release much quicker than they would normally do. My finger was intermittently soaking in my mouth and circling my little boy-clit, as I liked to call it. I was really getting into the feel of how my cock was reacting but I knew it would take a few more strokes before I could let go completely and just let it happen.

I started to circle my clit using two fingers rather than one while my other hand had now joined in the attack on my senses. The finger of my other hand was lubricated and was gently flicking and sliding over one of my nipples. I swapped to the other one every now and then to keep the excitement up. I could feel my orgasm build and I started to moan.

The fact that Barry was watching me was immaterial. It was an added bonus, but I had to concentrate if I was to come with this method and it had to be about me and how I felt.

Barry didn’t seem to be as close as I was; he needed the practice with this method, but I couldn’t hold back, not when I was this close. I looked at Barry and he smiled at me. My breathing came faster and my eyes flickered. I nodded in his direction. Barry’s hand stopped circling his cock and instead, he pulled on it a little.

“Come for me,” he told me.

I nodded at him once more and started circling my frenulum and engorged cock head even faster. I had to periodically stop to dip my fingers in saliva before continuing with the sensual onslaught. My other hand was busy on my nipples and I started to pinch them hard. At one point, I squealed as I nearly pulled my nipple from my body. My bum was lifting off the sofa and my balls were held so tightly between my thighs I actually thought they would be squashed flat when I was to open them.

I muttered that I was coming and Barry was quick to encourage me. I squeezed my thighs as tight as I could and I tweaked a nipple hard.

On the brink of orgasm, I tensed my cock and squeezed my balls tightly. My finger circled ever slower and slower until I felt my cum rise up my shaft. At the very last moment, I took my finger away and pinched both nipples at the same time, arching my back against the sofa. Cum shot from the end of my cock and dropped back down to my stomach and the rest of the creamy white fluid oozed out through the slit, down and over the length of my cock, to pool quietly in the cup that formed between my groin and thighs.

“Fucking awesome,” cried Barry.

I was panting as my orgasm took over and my eyes closed as I felt my spunk thrust outwards. I soon opened them to see Barry smiling like the cat that got the cream.

“Absolutely fucking awesome,” he reiterated.

“Got any tissues?” I asked as I put a finger back onto the sensitive spot behind the head of my cock.

Barry laughed and reached under his bed to extricate a boxful of man-sized tissues. He pulled a few free of the box and tried to throw them to me before throwing the whole box instead. I wiped myself up and looked him in the eye.

“Your turn?”

Barry nodded. He followed all the advice I offered. His balls were soon as tight as a duck’s arse and tucked between his thighs, his cock was upright and looking particularly silky and slick to the touch. He licked his finger and started to rub the head at first.

I saw Barry squirm with the first touch of his finger on his frenulum. I reminded him to flick his cock with his finger as well as stroke it. I watched, mesmerised by his bobbing cock as his middle finger flicked at it. As tight as it was between his thighs, his cock wasn’t going anywhere in a hurry and so it just bobbed to and fro. The action seemed to excite him more than anything else. I edged myself closer to get a good look at his cock and the excitement on his face.

Barry soon had his finger covered in saliva and was circling his own little clit. I watched in awe as he slowly did the same as I had done.

“Don’t forget your nipple,” I told him, though secretly I wanted to pull on his nipple for him. He was quick on the draw as his other finger was sucked into his mouth before attacking his nipple.

Barry let out a lovely cry of passion. Expletives came fast and furious, only to come to an end when his finger was shoved in his mouth for more lubrication followed by more circling and more pulling on his nips.

Barry started rocking his body against the headboard. One finger was busy on his nipple and the other had now reached into a bottle by the side of his bed. Barry had one over on me as he dipped it into some lube that he had at hand. The big glob of lube was quickly plastered onto the end of his cock and he started to circle his frenulum. One, then two fingers were added in earnest.

I got off the sofa and knelt close to the side of his bed, transfixed by watching another man do the same as I do. It’s not easy bringing yourself off in this way; it takes a lot of patience and a healthy imagination to drive the orgasm forward. My cock had responded to the sight before me and was now as hard as it was just moments earlier. I watched Barry touch the end of his cock and I so desperately wanted to do the same.

I offered as much encouragement as I could and reminded him to touch and pinch his nipples, squeeze his thighs together as well as circle the sensitive part of his cock with his finger. Nipple tweaking doesn’t work for everyone, but it works for me. It looked like it was working for Barry too. I could see him close his eyes as he slowly lay back against the pillows.

“That’s it, circle it. Squeeze your balls between your thighs. Squeeze them.”

Barry kept the pressure on the head of his cock. He squeezed his balls. He pinched his nipples. He took his finger off his cock as he panted into the air. His stomach clenched and his muscles rippled momentarily.

“Fuck, I’m coming. Fuck, I’m coming,” he shouted. His upper body lurched forward but he kept his lower body in exactly the same place.

His spunk shot out of the end of his cock and arced into the air. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

I watched it rise and monitored its progress back towards his body.

I couldn’t help myself.

At that moment, the sight of his sperm oozing from his cock turned me into a fully-fledged bi-sexual. My mouth engulfed the head of his shining cock and his creamy fluid slipped into my mouth and down my throat.

It was never my intention to do that, but as soon as I did, I knew it was the right thing to do, for me anyway. I heard Barry sigh and utter a few expletives. He didn’t complain as his hands came down upon the back of my head.

That day, split my personality in two. Since then, we have met a few more times and we have not restricted ourselves to self-masturbation. We have wanked each other’s cocks in the back of my car and in the woods on one of our long walks. We have even started playing with the sole intention of performing oral on each other and I have even dressed up for him on one occasion and allowed him to run his hands over my stockinged thighs.

I have to admit that for me, the best masturbation session we ever had was when we took a shower together.  The noise of the water, the wetness, the closeness and the feel of both of us stroking both of our cocks at the same time, was unparalleled.

I suppose we would classify ourselves as orally bi-sexual, but nothing more than that and that’s how it has stayed for a quite some time. I think that is how it will always be.

My wife knows about Barry, about our walks in the countryside and she seems pleased that I have found someone to go walking with. Though my occasional jaunts to the countryside are splitting my personality even further and I find myself inhabiting a world that is worrying me more and more. I can’t give it up though. I know that.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments