Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Postman Cums Twice

"I jerk off the postman, twice"

8
6 Comments 6
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Monday morning, Sandra phoned at ten o’clock. It was very fortunate that my wife had just left for physio.

We arranged to meet tomorrow afternoon. She’d get the motel room, pay with her credit card and I’d reimburse her in cash.

I was in the kitchen making my lunch when I saw the letter carrier walking up the path. I opened the inside door and saw through the glass that his hand was brushing away the mosquitoes. I left the screen door shut and shouted, “I’ll open the garage door, come around.”

When we met up in the garage, I told him, “Sorry about that, I don’t want those pesky mosquitoes in the house.”

“No problem,” he said.

I lowered the garage door.

He must have been a new guy, I had not seen him before. He was about thirty-five or so. Tall and slim and gorgeous as hell. He was clean-shaven, grey hair, wore glasses, and he was wearing shorts. Which I’d have liked to get off!

He had a package for me, which I had to sign for. I signed his receipt, and he ripped my copy off his pad. He gave it to me along with the parcel.

“Do you ever put on insect repellent so the mosquitoes don’t bother you?”

“No. I am allergic to most of them.”

“Have you ever tried peppermint or lavender oil?”

“No, I haven’t.”

I kept a bottle of water mixed with peppermint oil in the garage and another in the house to deter flies and mosquitoes and other bugs.

I reached for the bottle on the shelf and asked him, “Do you want me to spritz some on you?”

“Sure, I’ll try it.”

“Cover your face with your hands and I’ll spray there first.”

He did, and I spritzed his hands and the back and both sides of his head.

He shivered, “Brrr, that’s cold!”

I chuckled and said, “Yes, it’s cooler than your body temperature.”

He sniffed and remarked, “I’m going to go home to the wife smelling pretty good. She’ll wonder if I visited a house of ill repute!”

“If she does, ask her how she knows what one smells like?”

He laughed, “I’ll do that!”

“Do you want me to spray it onto your shirt, or, if you lift your shirt, I can spray your skin directly?”

He thought awhile, then raised his shirt. 

I sprayed his front and back and sides. Again he shivered from the cooler liquid. I sprayed his legs next. Now came the tricky part.

“Shall I spray your shorts or do you want to lower them first?”

“I am not wearing any underwear, you’ll see my wiener,” he protested.

“I’ve seen wieners before.”

Surprisingly, he undid his fly and zipper, and his shorts fell to his feet. He had a thick patch of pubic hair but I saw that his cock was about four inches long, fairly thick and circumcised. It was nice and smooth and pink! His nut sack was good sized with a couple of tasty testes.

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1

I moved around to his back and sprayed his butt. His hairy butt!

“Brrrr! Damn, that is cold.”

I chuckled and moved around to his front.

“If you lift your cock, I’ll spray your nut sack first?”

He did. I gave his balls a generous squirt.

After he dropped his cock, I sprayed it too.

“The water may be cold, but you’re popping a semi there, buddy.”

He looked down and said, “Damn thing’s not getting any action lately. This situation has got me horny.”

Boldly, I reached out and wrapped my fingers around his cock. I stroked it back and forth.

If he was shocked or surprised, he never said anything. Plus, he did not stop me. I moved around to his side to get a better angle.

“You got big nuts, do you shoot a big load?”

He chuckled! “Pretty big, I guess. I used to when I was younger and jerked off all the time. Now, I cum in my wife‘s cunt, so I don‘t see how much there is.”

He was fully erect and I quickened my strokes with my right hand. My left hand hefted his nuts and fondled and caressed them. He was into it wholeheartedly. His hips jerked back and forth. He was breathing rapidly and moaning.

I lessened my strokes somewhat, but his thrusting hips continued at a fast pace.

With a mighty gasp, he ejaculated! The first and second cum squirts shot across the floor. Subsequent shots lessened in distance. His cum was creamy white and pudding-like. A pretty good-sized load.

I continued to stroke his cock. The final ejaculate dribbled onto the floor.

His cock remained semi-hard, so I continued to stroke it lightly and gently. He did not resist!

“Are you up for another shot?”

“I don’t know. It’s been years since I came twice in one day.”

“Shall I continue?”

“Fuck, yes!”

My left hand reached up between his legs. “Spread your legs a bit.”

When he’d done that, I reached for his nuts and played with them while my right hand stroked his cock.

“How does that feel?”

“Mmmmm, damn good."

“Has a guy ever jerked you off before?”

“No. We used to have circle jerks when I was in school but we never touched each other.”

“Do you wish you had now?”

“Hell yeah! This feels fucking awesome!”

He’d started to push his hips forward and back in time with my stroking. I sensed he was cumming soon, so I tightened my grip and stroked faster. My left hand’s fingers squeezed his nuts and my thumb pressed against his perineum.

He gasped and ejaculated. Another good load, somewhat less than before.

I continued to milk his cock for cum but he stopped me. “It’s too sensitive now.”

I gave him a paper towel to wipe his cock.

When he was finished, he pulled up his shorts, fastened them and zipped up.

“This is our little secret, right?”

“Yes, for sure.”

I pointed to all the cum on the floor. “You do shoot big loads, buddy.”

He laughed. “It looks like I needed that!”

 

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments