Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

2 sides to every story

"Morning comes...."

8
6 Comments 6
7.6k Views 7.6k
795 words 795 words
His side

He woke first, the sunlight streaming through the lightweight curtains. He looked over at her sleeping still, her golden hair swirling around the pillow and across her perfect pair of tits and felt his already stiff and swollen cock ache with new desire.

He reached carefully to pull back the sheet, fully exposing her body to her pussy level, being careful not to wake her, yet.

He smiled looking at her pussy, seeing his dried cum from last night around the tops of her thighs. She stirred slightly, moving her legs ever so slightly apart and for a moment he thought she had awoken but no, she slept on.

He leaned over a with the faintest of touches licked her clit and gently sucked it - but only momentarily and not to give her pleasure, simply to scent her pussy as his own to use and have when he wanted.

His cock needed attention, his balls were aching for release and his watch said he would have to leave soon. He contemplated a quick thrusting fuck but decided instead to give her different waking up moment for change.

He positioned himself over her sleeping face and began to wank his cock... not being sure how long she would continue to look dead to the world or how long he would be able to resist the strong urge to slap her face with it and rub his pre-cum over her lips.

He thought about how hard he had fucked her last night, how tight her arse had been when he first entered and how much she had yelped first in surprise but then in pure animal pleasure. How she had sucked his cock after he had fucked her arse despite her preference that he always showered before sex. It was a start at least to releasing her inner slut and he was going to help her all the way.

He felt his orgasm nearing and knew he couldn’t hold out much longer, he straddled her body and as her eyes opened he said ‘open your mouth slut, I’ve got something for you’ and to his delight she smiled and opened her mouth nice and wide.

He felt a rush of release and watched his heavy morning cum spray her tongue and lips. Such a fucking sexy sight he thought, she was a hot bitch.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

He smiled and nodded at her saying "now swallow it and I’ll see you later" and he left.

Her side

She felt the sheet being pulled down across her body and the heat from his body leaning over nearing her pussy. She wasn’t fully awake though, somewhere in that near consciousness moment without a care in the world.

She hoped he would slip his tongue into her lips and work his magic on her clit working it into complete submission and release.

She gently moved her legs apart pretending to still be asleep, encouraging him to explore.

She felt his tongue rim her lips and the faintest of touches on her clit. Her body ached for more. She knew from the way he had started to tell her to drop her knickers and bend over whenever the mood took him so he could admire, lick or use her pussy that this was just part of his ownership game. Last night he had taken her arse for the first time and told her from now on that he would be using that hole whenever he wanted to as well. He wasn’t going to give her the pleasure her pussy wanted that morning and it was just part of his game. It made her pussy even wetter.

She felt him moving up the bed and waited for his next move. She could sense from his movements that he was beginning to play with his swollen and rigid cock.

She wasn’t sure how long she would be able to resist the strong urge to lick his cock and offer her mouth for his cock to ride.

She thought about how hard he had fucked her last night, how much to her surprise she had enjoyed him taking her arse, how it had taken her to new heights of reckless pleasure that she knew in that moment she would have loved to have had her face in the pussy of his wife as he hoped in time or sucking his friend’s cock as he had told her she would be doing for them both soon.

She knew from his breathing and movements that his orgasm nearing and took that sign to open her eyes, admire his throbbing cock, open her mouth and receive his sprays then swallow.

She watched him leave and reached for her dripping pussy........

Published 
Written by she_lies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments