Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Good Favor...

"It was one of the best orgasms she ever gave me, and I wasn't even inside her."

2
1 Comment 1
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
When I reached to answer my phone, still half asleep, Kelly sounded a bit panicked. It wasn’t even 9 am yet? What could be such an emergency?

“I have a paper due tomorrow and I so haven’t got a clue what to do about it?”

“Umm..okay? How long does it have to be? What’s the topic and all that?” I asked.

“History. We have to read this book about colonial living and then we have a few topics we can choose to write on. It’s gotta be 3-5 pages, and I’m totally screwed,” she sighed. “Any thoughts?”

“Yeah. Can you have the book finished by tonight? I have practice until 9 or so, then I’ll be home. Read the book, earmark a few good quotes, give me the synopsis, and I’ll knock it out for you,” I told her.

“What? Really?”

“Yeah. You said one of the topics could be something to the effect of journal entries as though you were a citizen in the time period, right?” It seemed a little mundane for a college history class, but was right up my alley.

“Sure. But are you serious?,” she asked.

“Yep. Come on over whenever. I’ll be home a little after 9.”

Kelly and I had been friends for three of our four years in college. We messed around from time to time, but nothing to serious. By the middle of our third year, she was spending two or three nights a week at my place. It wasn’t uncommon to come home and find her sitting on my couch watching a movie. But we never dated…at least not officially. If I needed a date somewhere, she was always on stand-by and vice versa. But she’d chat up girls I was dating in support of me, never once telling anyone that she and I fucked around when we got bored. It was a good friendship.

When I got home, I was sweaty, sore, tired, and the last thing I really wanted to do was write a paper for a class that I wasn’t in. But what was I going to do? Bail out on her with no notice? So I cleaned myself up and took a spot at my computer to review the assignment while she finished the reading. It was a little more in depth then she led me to believe on the phone, but nothing that couldn’t be dealt with.

“Alright, let me have the passages,” I yawned as the computer glowed in front of me. “Kid, you’re going to owe me for this one,” I teased her.

“I know,” she laughed in a grateful tone. “Whatever you want. Dinner this week. Movies. Name it.”

“Shit, you’re going to owe me that and at least a hummer too,” I told her. I was joking in part, but what curious to see where her head was at.

“So I get my paper written and give a blow job? Sounds pretty win-win from where I’m sitting,” she replied.

“Yeah, whatever. Alright, let me do this thing.”

So I read, and wrote, and read and wrote, and asked questions, and wrote some more. Every so often she’d come over from the bed, where she lay watching TV to see what progress I’d made. She’d rub my shoulders a little, or my head. Ordinarily that was some of my favorite contact, but when I was nodding off trying to finish up, it wasn’t helping the cause. Then she moved around and sat on my lap to review what I had done. My head fell on her back, my eyes closed, longing to fall asleep and not work anymore that night, but I wasn’t done yet. I answered her questions and we reviewed and discussed what was written until I patted her on the legs in an effort to tell her to get up so I could finish.

After another twenty minutes or so, the end was within site. It was then that she peeked over my shoulder, hugging me gently from behind and my head leaned back on her chest. Only this time, I didn’t feel any material. I turned my head slightly to find only a satin bra covering her ideal breasts. I was a little confused, an unfortunate byproduct of being tired, until she walked around in front of me, displaying her body in only a tiny black bra and matching panties that were so small they almost didn’t exist.

Kelly was a short girl at 5’1”. She was just the slightest bit thick, but nowhere near fat. She had huge tits for her diminutive frame at a solid C-cup that didn’t sag or hang in the least. Her legs were solid and firm, ending in a tight ass that was also just a little big for her height, but lean and plenty of fun to grab with two hands and play with. She had chestnut brown hair that hung to her shoulders and always had the perfect amount of perfume and lotion on that made her whole body smell like heaven. Under any other circumstances I would have torn her panties off and slammed my cock as deep inside her as I could. But I was on a deadline, her deadline actually, and she wasn’t helping the cause.

“What? Is this a problem for you?” she giggled. She ran her hands down her body as she giggled, playing with the material that covered her sex. She gently tugged on it, rubbing it about her lips, causing them to slip out one side or the other as she went.

“Umm…well, ordinarily no. But if you want this done tonight, as much as I don’t want you to, you really need to move and leave me to it,” I told her.

“Awww…you’re no fun,” she pouted as she leaned forward to give me an even better look at her tits.

“Don’t you just want to play a little?” she whined. Her scent was a perfect mix of angel and devil.

“Look sweetie,” I told her as I snuck a kiss right between her breasts. “I gotta get this done. You know that better than I do. Sorry, but for right now, I’m afraid you’re on your own.” She got up and playfully pouted as she walked back to my bed and got under the covers, and I returned to work.

I was a paragraph away from being done when I heard my bed squeak a bit. I glanced over my shoulder and could see the blankets moving. A slight moan escaped and it became clear to me that she was now in my bed fingering herself.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

Alright, paper’s done. Don’t care about the rest.

As I moved to the bed, there was a brief look of embarrassment that crossed her face. That soon gave way to the look of pleasure that she was deriving from herself. I moved to take a seat beside her, but before I could, she reached out with her free hand and pulled my shorts down, dropping them to the floor. I stood there semi-erect deciding what I wanted to do next. She made the decision for me as she slid back the blanket that covered her to reveal what she was doing, and kneaded my dick to a full erection with her free hand. She then knelt, the disparity in our heights playing to her advantage as she removed her bra and taking my dick, placed it between her tits. Then holding them together and looking up at me with a pouty face, she ran it up and down along her chest.

When I finally lay down on the bed, she removed her panties, exposing her wet sex. She kissed me deeply, wrestling my tongue with hers and she moved my hand between her legs placing my palm flat against her lips. I pressed against her with great force as she rhythmically gyrated her hips to reach the desired feel. In the meantime, she had taken my cock in her small hands and was stroking it with a care she had no shown me before. When a hand reached lower, applying an exact pressure and rubbing just behind my balls, I gasped in agreement with her actions.

“Thank you for your help,” she managed in between kisses. My eyes were crossed with the depth of pleasure I was receiving, and could not manage an answer.

Having her fill of my hand, she placed me on my back. With a swift move, she straddled me right about chest level. My hands cupped her ass as she placed hers on my shoulders to steady herself. Then with subtle moans, she began to grind her now soaking wet pussy against my chest. She released on hand and placed it on my lips, where I sucked her fingers briefly before she moved them to her pussy, fingering herself while she humped on my chest. Before I knew it, she had worked her way over my shoulders and placed he lips just above my mouth. I reached my tongue out to reach her, wanting to give her pleasure. She obliged me, and her scent and wetness overtook me. She reached down placing one hand behind my head, encouraging me to work her harder as the other hand held the headboard. One of my hands still caressed her ass as the other found its way to her clit. Once wet, I reached back between her legs and delicately but firmly applied pressure from my moistened finger to her puckered asshole. There was only a hint of penetration, but it was enough to send her over the edge. An orgasm gripped her as her thighs squeezed my head and she came all over my mouth.

Once done, she turned immediately around. Her plan was to 69, which was one of my favorite things to do, but the height disparity of more than a foot made that difficult. Instead, she dismounted me, and knelt next to me with her hips in the air. She rubbed my balls with her hand as she swallowed the length of my cock. Her technique was perfect. Depth, tempo, pressure, and soon I found myself bucking my hips to urge her to be a bit rougher. She understood.

I had two fingers in her pussy and my thumb on her clit when she began to pump my dick with her hand, and her tongue began to massage my balls. The massaging gave way to sucking and she worked my shaft.

“Oh my god Kel, your mouth feels so fucking good right now,” was all I could manage to say.

“Mmm-hmmm,” she replied while still sucking. “And you know what else,” she stopped sucking long enough to inquire.

“N-no…what?”

“You’re going to jack off on my face tonight,” she told me with a defiant tone. Yeah, like I would turn that down.

I went back to working her pussy with three fingers now instead of two. She was grinding against me begging for more. Reaching over with my other hand, I pressed my middle finger one knuckle deep into her ass. This was virgin territory, and something we’d never explored before. But a groan escaped her mouth past my balls as she released them. She adjusted herself slightly and with her tongue, began to tease my asshole as well. I admit, at first I was a bit freaked out by the situation. But that feeling immediately gave way to the muscle melting pleasure that ripped through my entire body. I pressed my finger deeper into her ass and brought her to another orgasm.

“Turn over,” I ordered her. “Lay on your back.”

She did so with no hesitation. Now it was my turn to straddle her. I took my cock in my hand and began to pump it as I lowered myself to her. Greedily, she opened her mouth taking in nearly my entire sack. From there, she moaned like a whore as she sucked my balls. I felt on hand reach between my legs and apply just the slightest pressure to my recently pleasured asshole. Her other hand reached down to press three of her own fingers into her soaking pussy. The sight of that sent me over the edge.

“Kel, I’m going to cum,” I stammered.

“I wasn’t kidding. I want you to jack off on my face. Do it now!”

I slid down to allow her to sit up a bit and ran my hand through her hair to hold it out of the way and hold her still.

“Open up,” I ordered.

Dutifully, she did as cum erupted everywhere. Rope after rope of hot jizz exploded from the head of my dick and landed in streams across her face. She giggled and licked it from her lips as it landed, coated her face white. By the time I was done, no less than eight bursts had sprung forth. It covered her chin, lips, cheeks, and even covered one eye. There was something oddly satisfying about coating her with so much seed. In no hurry to get up, I knelt there pleased with our evening as I teased her, running the head of my cock about her cum splattered face.

It wasn’t the night I had in mind when I woke up that morning…but hell if it wasn’t worth every second.

Published 
Written by dirty_chop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments