Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A good start

"A fantasy in the shower"

6
5 Comments 5
8.9k Views 8.9k
657 words 657 words
Layla opens her green eyes and looks up at the ceiling. Sunday morning, and she cannot turn aroundand go back to sleep. Mild irritation wells up inside her. For a moment she is tempted just to pull the covers up over her head and shut the world out until she feels like facing it again. Then with a sigh she throws the covers off her and swings her legs off the bed.

Grabbing the curtains she pulls them open and looks outside. Another clear sunny day, she thinks and a smile curves her face. Reaching out for a hair band, she quickly ties her long dark brown hair up into a pony. Walking naked to the kitchen, she quickly starts the percolator. The aroma of coffee filling the kitchen is enough to lift her spirits. Maybe this day will not be so bad after all, the thought flashes across her mind. She sprints on her toes to the room, the cold tiles reminding her that winter is not far off.

She gets in the shower and turns the water on. Feeling the water run down her body, makes her body shiver. She loves her shower with the massaging head. Her thoughts turn to the day ahead. She didn’t think she would have any problems with the picnic she had arranged. The tourists were all very easy going and friendly. Her thoughts turn to one of the tourists in particular, Timothy.

She feels her tummy flip flop at the thought of him. His handsome face etched into her mind, she thinks back to the way he looked at her last night. Restlessness fills her body. She wanted him so badly last night. His hands looked so strong, like they knew exactly how to touch and please a woman.

Her hand brushes against her nipple, the touch feeling like an electric jolt running through her. With a soft smile, she imagines for a moment that it’s Timothy’s hand touching her. Her body glistening with water and soapy bubbles, she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror opposite the shower.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

The mist on the mirror makes her seem unreal.

She watches her hand slip down her stomach, caressing slowly, moving on to the mound between her legs. A feeling of anticipation filling her as she watches her hand slowly moves down to caress her clit. This is a new feeling to her. Watching intensely, as her hands moves across her body, caressing and pleasuring herself.

Sensually she lifts her leg and places it on the wall of the shower. Still watching her hand, she dips it slowly into her now wet depths. Sighing with pleasure, she dips her fingers in. Her body is starting to feel on fire. Moving her hips against her hand, she gasps as her clit comes into contact with her thumb. A shudder runs through her body, making her move quicker, rotating her hips on the two fingers she now pushes in.

With her back leaning against the wall, she uses her other hand to tease her nipple to an aching hardness. She is softly panting now, her hands both being used to squeeze and rub herself to the inevitable outcome. She rubs her clit feeling the familiar hot feeling building and spreading through her body. With a guttural moan, she climaxes, her fingers buried in her opening, her hips rocking back and forth to prolong the climax.

With a smile and now shaky legs she finishes up in the shower, getting out and wrapping her slender body in a warm towel. A glance in the mirror makes her smile again, she looks indeed sated. Her green eyes turning to amber and her cheeks flushed.

Giggling suddenly, she wonders if Timothy’s ears are burning. She was after all fantasising about him. Excitement courses through her body, she will see him today. Maybe today was going to turn out very well indeed.

Published 
Written by Ariane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments