Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A man and woman masturbate

"Strangers meet and masturbate each other"

13
2 Comments 2
30.3k Views 30.3k
980 words 980 words
Famous Story
One summer day I was walking along a lane near the village where I live. It had been raining but the skies had cleared and the day was warm and bright. I was dressed in shorts and tee shirt. A car passed me and sprayed me with water from a large puddle.

I was soaked to the skin. To myself I cussed the driver and was angry at what had happened. I was surprised when the car stopped and the driver got out and returned to me. It was a good looking young woman.

"I`m terribly sorry," she said. "You look very wet. Can I give you a lift and take you to where you can dry out?"

"You could, but I'm so wet I'd spoil your car's upholstery."

"You won't. The upholstery is leather which won't be damaged so get in. Where can I take you?"

"I live in the village ahead," I told her and sat in her car.

"I should have seen that water," she said. "It was entirely my fault. Im Hazel, by the way."

When we arrived at my bungalow I asked her if she would like to come in and have a cup of tea or cofee. She said she would and would prefer tea. I could go and dry off while she had it. She came in and I switched on the kettle and put tea bags in my teapot. Ileft her and went to my bathroom and removed all my clothes and dried off with towels, not having closed the door.

I was still naked when a scream came from the kitchen. Fearing something terrible had happened I rushed out, just as I was, I found Hazel standing there quite unharmed. She said she had dropped the full teapot (luckily it is a metal one) on to the tiled floor.

"I thought something terrible had happened. Goodness, I must apologise for being naked. I was in such a hurry I didn`t stop to put anything on. I`ll go and get dressed."

"Please don't because I wasn't shocked. I've always wanted to see a naked man and now I have. For some years I lived with my brother until he recently married and I cofess that I would have liked to see him with no clothes on but I could hardly ask my brother to show himself, naked, to me. Another confession I would like to make is that I buy sex films and I`ve seen naked men in them but now I have seen one in the flesh and I like it very much."

"I also watch sex films on my computer and like seeing the naked girls in them. You are now seeing me naked. I'd like to see you naked, Hazel."

"I'm not sure about that. It would be dangerous for me to be nude while you are still naked."

"Don't worry. I promise I would behave and not try to have sex with you," I said.

"In that case I'll take a chance and undress, but where?"

"Why not here, in the kitchen?"

"All right.

Ameliie_Brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliie_Brown

Here goes."

She undressed rather slowly, taking off her skirt then her blouse to reveal she was wearing a bra and panties. After some hesitation she unfastened her bra and took it off to reveal her firm breasts as good as any I'd seen in blue films. After a rather longer hesitation she pulled her panties right off. She was now completely naked and I saw her pussy was unshaven. My cock grew a little.

"I can see that you like seeing me like this as much as I like seeing you naked. It shows by the way it has grown but it's not as big as those I've seen my video.s"

"Would you like to see it right up, Hazel?"

"Oh yes. Very much."

"I'll get it up for you," I replied and began stroking my cock.

"In those films the girl always gets the man to full erection. Can I do it? It would be the first time for me if you let me."

"Of course you can. I'd like you to do it."

She came near to me. Then held my cock. It was wonderful as she stroked it. I didn't want her to stop and said so.

"You know what would happen if I didn`t stop. Do you really want that?"

"I do, very much."

"All right, then. Get ready to cum."

I very soon had a full erection. A few more strokes and I ejaculated on to the tiled floor. It was lovely. She didn't stop stroking me until I had finished cumming.

"I hadn't seen a naked man until today and now I've masturbated one. Something I have never before done. I liked doing it and as I was doing it I felt as horny as when I see girls doing it in sex videos."

"I could do to you what you have just done to me, if you like."

"Oh yes. Do it to me. I'm sure it will be better than when I do it to myself when watching those videos."

I slipped a finger into her pussy and found her clit. I caressed it until it was really hard. I asked her if she wanted me to finish her off. Her reply was that I must. I pushed three fingers deep into her cunt and gave her several orgasms which made her cry out in her ecstacy as she cam.

"That was lovely. I wondered if it would be better than when I masturbate myself and it was. I've been masturbated by someone I only met an hour ago and I`ve masturbated you. Very naughty of both of us."

We both dressed and said goodbye to each other and she left. I don't even know where she lives.
Published 
Written by Tryer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments