Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Memorable Memorial Day.

12
2 Comments 2
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It had been a great start to the Memorial Day weekend. They had left home early and arrived shortly before sunrise to open the cottage and commence to get it ready. Seventeen year old Mike had looked forward to the fishing, water skiing and swimming in the clear blue waters of the inland resort. Plus there were trails of this former farmland begging to be explored on his dirt bike.

Most of all he looked forward to the arrival of his cousin Loni. Now technically she was not his cousin, she had been adpoted by his Aunt and Uncle when she was a baby. However to keep things simple when introducting her to others they just referered to each other as cousins. She had been his continual partner for the last ten summers as she was the ultimate tomboy. Loni liked many of the same things that he did and as a result they spent many happy hours together. 

At the sight of the station wagon coming down the small dusty road, Mike flew out of the cottage calling to his parents that Uncle Hank and Aunt Flo had arrived. He was not prepared for what Loni looked like when she stepped out of the back of her parents' car.

Loni had grown taller over the winter and had filled out. Her firm backside was covered in the shortest pair of blue jean shorts that he had ever seen and they seemed painted on her and she looked older than sixteen. Her tanned legs appeared quite long and smooth. She had allowed her auburn hair to grow longer and they now reached her shoulders and it appeared that his little skinny tomboy friend was gone forever.

Looks were never a concern to him he had always thought that she was pretty, but this was so beyond what she had been. Mike feared that these changes signaled that she had outgrown him. That concern ended when she she saw him. She screamed his name and ran to him and threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

He could feel her full and firms breasts pressed into his chest from under her peasant shirt. When she pulled back he was mesmerized at the sight of her erect nipples that were visible under her shirt.

"Wow, you look great," he managed to say once he tore his eyes off her chest. He hoped that his stare had gone unnoticed.

"Me? You're the one that looks fantastic. Have you been pumping iron?" she asked, as she ran her hands over his firm and bulging biceps.

"I joined an after school program," he responded, and his cock twitched at the touch of her hand.

He greeted his aunt and uncle along with the youngest members of their family. He then assisted them in carrying their luggage into the cottage which was was a new introduction to them.The old days of sleeping in tents and the backs of cars were over for them.

Now the adults had their own rooms while the kids would sleep on air mattresses in sleeping bags in the living room. As the sun rose in the sky the day began to warm up. The clear blue water beckoned them so they all ran for their swimsuits as his dad and uncle left to put the boat in the water.

Mike assisted his younger cousins in doing their ski vests and at their requests he picked each one up and tossed them into the water.

"Are you going to toss me in?" he heard Loni say from behind him.

He turned around and was one again rendered speechless. Loni was dressed in a tiny zebra striped bikini that left very little to the imagination. He also discovered that she had a pierced navel that had been hidden under her jeans. This time she caught his stare,

"You like it? It was a sweet-sixteen gift from my mom," she stated, as her finger gently touched the twinkling adornment.

Between the sight of her in a bikini and her pierced navel, Mike became really excited. He was so busy staring at her chest and piercing that he failed to see her move quickly to push him into the water still fully clothed.

He didn't complain about the dunking. The sudden immersion in the cool water helped him to lose the hard-on he had gotten from staring at her. Mike didn't bother to change, he grabbed an inner tube and spent the morning floating and watching his little cousins and Loni dive off the dock.

He could not tear his eyes off of her as she dove in and crawled out again. Her legs looked even silkier as the water ran down them and her nipples strained against her bikini top. Mike suddenly found himself fanatisizing about rubbing his hands all over them and he began to get hard again.

He shook his head as if to drive these thoughts from his brain as he dropped down into the middle of the inner tube allowing the cool water to put out the fire in his loins. Soon they were called out for lunch and he waited until Loni had exited before he got out.to make sure there was no trace of his erection. 

The other families began to arrive and open their cottages. His youngest cousins left their lunches to greet them while Mike and Loni remained at the table.

"So what's up for this afternoon?" she asked.

"Nothing special," he responded, trying hard not to stare at her bikini top that was visible under her t-shirt.

"You okay? You haven't said more that two words to me since I arrived," Loni stated.

"I'm fine," was his response.

"How about going riding after lunch? You know our parents won't let us back in the water for half an hour," she added.

"Yeah, sure," he responded, "both bikes are up and running," he added.

"What? I used to ride with you all the time.

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

Now you want me to ride my own?" she responded with a hint of anger.

"I figured you'd be more comfortable," Mike stated.

"You're an asshole and you figured wrong," Loni responded, as she left the table in a huff.

"Is there a problem?" his aunt asked as she reseated his little cousins and watched her daughter storm into the cottage.

"She asked about going riding and I told her the other bike was up and running."

"You don't want her riding with you? She has been looking forward to it," his aunt responded.

"But she's so mature and grown up looking. I thought she might prefer her own bike, I know she knows how to ride," he answered.

"Yes, she has turned into a very attractive young lady. That doesn't change anything about her likes and dislikes," his aunt responded.

Mike found Loni inside the cottage and apologized. He told her that he was going riding and would love it if she rode with him.  She responded by disappearing into her parents room. While inside she removed her bikini and emerged a little while later wearing the same outfit she had arrived in but added cowgirl boots. Boots or shoes were mandatory when riding.

They were off a minute later. Loni slid as close to him as possible and pressed her chest into his back. Just like her greeting to him hours earlier, the sensation of her full breasts were a turn on. He forced himself to concentrate of what he was doing and not his teenage cock that was growing harder by the second.

They bounced along the trails and each bounce bumped her tits into his back. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed satiny legs against his hips to help her stay seated. This was becoming too much to handle so he headed back to the cottage and the cool waters of the bay.

Somehow Mike managed to hide and control his raging erection from Loni's sight for the rest of the afternoon. Finally evening arrived and the families gathered around the firepit. The sight of Loni's pretty face and highlighted hair illuminated by the flames began working its magic on him.

She was dressed in a thin pair of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. It was obvious that she wore no bra. When she bent over to help one of the kids with their smores he could tell she wore tiny bikini panties and Mike was hard once again.

His younger brothers and cousins were tucked in around 9:00 pm and shortly afterwards Loni joined them. Mike waited until about 11:00 PM when the rest if the adults turned in. Mike cautiously stepped around the sleeping bodies to the corner he had staked out and slipped under the sheet and thin blanket.

He would have preferred the privacy of his own room but at this point he couldn't be picky. He laid on his side and slipped down his sweatpants. He then grasped his already hard cock and began to gently stroke it and allowed his fanatisies to flow.

His mind replayed Loni exiting her parents car earlier today. Only this time she kissed him after the hug and allowed her tongue to slip into his mouth. Mike began to increase the speed of his stroking and was so lost in his fantasy that he was unaware of being approached from behind.

A moment later Loni slid under the sheet and blanket and pressed up against his back. She had removed her t-shirt and her firm warm breasts were tight against him. She had also doffed her pajama bottoms and could feel her silky legs and panties against the back.

"Let me do that," she whispered.

Her long silky arm snaked across his body and removed his hand from his staff. She replaced it with her hand and continued the stroking.

"Were you thinking about me?" she asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry," he responded.

"Don't be, I've seen you staring at my tits all day and it really turned me on. By the bulge in your swim trunks you were turned on too," she answered.

Mike had no response so Loni continued.

"I was hoping on that bike ride you'd pull over and kiss me," she went on.

Mike cursed himself for not acting on his impulse to do that.

"This is no good. Turn over," Loni whispered, as she released his cock.

Mike turned over and could now see her firm breasts in the dim light. With a hand that was trembling with excitement he gently caressed the one on the left. Loni uttered a small moan as he did. She took ahold of his cock again and continued jacking it.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked. 

"No, are you?" she answered.

"No," he responded.

"Good," was her response.

Finally Mike could not hold out any longer and he told Loni that he was going come.

"Shoot on my legs," she requested and held his cock against her warm thighs.

She then placed her warm lips against his and allowed her tongue to slip into his mouth. With a low moan Mike emptied the contents on the soft skin of her legs. Loni uttered a low moan when she felt the ropes of his warm semen hit her skin. They held each other for the longest time until she heard one of her brothers stir.

"This is just the start. We have two more days ahead of us," she informed him before crawling back to her sleeping bag.

Mike fell asleep with a smile on his face and wondered what tomorrow would bring.

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments