Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Morning to Remember

"True love is an amazing feeling that touches ones soul."

7
4 Comments 4
5.2k Views 5.2k
723 words 723 words

The morning came. It was January first, a new year, and a new start. After only a few short weeks of dating, I was waking up with a ring. At midnight, John asked me to be his wife, and I happily agreed. 

The sunlight streamed in through the window. I kissed him on the cheek. I whispered, "Good morning."

He stretched as his eyes fluttered open. His arm wrapped around me, pulling me closer. He kissed my forehead before saying, "Good morning, gorgeous."

I smiled, and curled up closer to him. My long hair draped over his arm and pillow. My head was resting on his shoulder, my arm over his torso. 

"I think, we should make this morning memorable. Afterall, this is the first morning that starts the rest of our mornings together."

"What did you have in mind?"

"This."

Without another word, I stripped my nightgown off, and straddled his torso. Leaning down, I rubbed his shoulders as my hands slid behind him. Our lips met in a long, passionate, hot kiss. His hands reached up, undoing my bra. I slid it off my shoulders and threw it onto the floor.

My hair draped over my right shoulder. Our lips pressed together, a smile on both of our faces as we kissed. My hands were tucked behind him. His hands wandered, exploring my body. Eventually, he slid his hand into my panties, and let a finger explore my ass.

I rubbed my pussy and clit on his hard cock. Both of us had clothes on our lower half, but he was large enough to turn me on even through the clothes.

He helped me remove his boxers. I grabbed his hard cock, stroking it in my hands. I smiled at him while I stroked him. I laid between his legs. I kissed the head of his penis, then, I took my tongue and made circles around his tip. I sucked on the rim of his head, looking up at him.

He was moaning, running his fingers through my hair. 

"Baby, you're so good to me."

I rubbed his inner thigh for a moment. After a second, I slid up onto his body, making sure to rub my wet panties on his cock.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

I kissed him, "I try to treat you well."

We smiled at each other before kissing again. He rolled on top of me. Our kiss went a little choppy, he was trying to talk, but I kept stealing kisses making it difficult for him to speak.

"It's my turn to treat you well, Baby."

"Not yet."

He smiled, and we kissed once again. He moved his mouth down my neck. I buried my face into the corner of his neck, gently nibbling. He sucked on my neck, causing me to gasp a little.

His hands slowly began to tug my panties off. He pressed his cock against me. I begged for him to enter, but he shook his head in denial.

His mouth came up to meet my mouth. He let his hand wander, squeezing my breasts with his hands. I pressed my body against him, and wrapped my legs around his.

After a few more minutes of intense passion, I pleaded my case for him to enter me. This time, he happily obiliged. He pressed himself inside, and slowly started to thrust inside. 

I instantly started moaning, "Yeah! Mhmm! Oh!"

His hands held mine down to the bed. He slowly picked up his pace, thrusting a little harder each time.

"Oh! Ah! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!"

He leaned in, silencing my moans with a kiss. I started to squeezing his hard cock. 

Our kiss ended. He thrusted a few more times, before he came.

After he came, we shared a long passionate kiss. Once we had come off our small high, he went down. He cleaned up all the extra cum that was dripping out. He flicked his tongue across my clit, causing an intense orgasm. 

Once he had cleaned up the last drops of cum, he kissed me, sharing the taste of his cum with me. 

His hand combed my hair back, "I love you so much."

I smiled at him, my hand stroked his face, "I love you too. You make my life complete."

We smiled at each other, enjoying the others presence without words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments