Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Romantic Night, Indeed

"A girl ends up having an alone night in the house, without her boyfriend to pleasure her."

8
2 Comments 2
26.9k Views 26.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was five o’ clock in the evening. I was in the living room, on a comfortable black sofa, laying down, staring at my phone with distaste. I had gotten a text from my boyfriend, saying that he would not be home until ten o clock. He was going to have a night out with his guy friends. I sighed, and wondered what I should say back to him. Maybe I should tell him “fine.”

But I was not fine. In fact, I wish he did not say he was going to come home late. Instead, I wanted him to come home now. I wanted to please him in a way that would blow his mind. It has been three days since we were intimate. I blamed it on our work schedules for the week. Tonight was the night, I had off, and I actually was in a horny mood. Just my luck, I thought as I rolled my eyes. I got up from my place on the sofa and started to head toward the bathroom. Maybe I needed a nice, warm bath. After all, I was going to have the house to myself, for a while anyway.

As I sauntered off toward the bathroom, I started to take my clothes off, throwing them aside without a care in the world. I could pick them up later, when I was done with my beloved bath.

When I reached the bathroom, I turned the light on, closed the door, and marveled at my reflection in the mirror. I smiled proudly at my naked body and carefully observed every part of my womanly shape. My breasts were bouncy and perky. I cupped my left breast and jiggled it, amusing myself, before doing the same to the right. Then, with a feather light touch, I traced over my hard, pink nipples, sighing as I felt a slight twinge of pleasure. God, I wish my boyfriend was here, doing this to me.

I closed my eyes, imaging my boyfriend standing behind me, touching my breasts with his larger hands. I would imagine myself moaning, and sighing as he plucked my hard nipples and jiggled my b-cup breasts. He would also kiss my neck as he continued with his breast play.

I could feel myself getting hot at this fantasy. A wetness was already forming between my legs. For a minute, I forgot why I came to the bathroom in the first place as I stood there, playing with my breasts and moaning lightly. Mmm, I wish he was here, I thought as I let out another pleasurable moan. Should I just pleasure myself right here, right now, or wait until I get into the hot, steaming water?

I opened my eyes and glanced at the colorless tub. I sat at the edge of the tub and turned the tap. I watched the water as it flowed down into the bottom of the tub and grinned. I wanted my body in that warm water. It would feel soothing to get my skin slick and wet with bath water. Before getting in, I felt the water with my hand, making sure that it would not scorch my skin. It was just right.

I slowly dipped one foot in, and then the other.

ArishkaLulu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArishkaLulu

I eased my body into the warm, steaming water, and sighed with relief. My god, this was a woman’s paradise. All I needed was my boyfriend with me and a nice cool glass of champagne. It would make for one romantic evening.

My thoughts drifted to my boyfriend again, and what he would be doing if he was with me right now. I would be laying against his naked body. I would be able to feel his hard dick beneath me. I would be feel his tender kisses on my neck, his hands firmly on my lovely breasts. Oh god, how I wished his hands were there now, feeling my breasts and my body, running further down, lightly rubbing my stomach. Oh god, further still, toward my sweet smelling womanhood!

I moaned as my finger lightly tapped my little pink clit. I arched my back and squirmed, letting pleasure take control. My finger worked hard on that round bean, tapping faster as my body felt hotter. Goodness, I could feel my pussy tingle. I needed something long and hard inside there. I needed my boyfriend’s lovely cock. “My god yes, hun,” I moaned as I imagined my boyfriend polishing my throbbing clit. He was so good at making me cum. I yearned for his expert fingers and his warm tongue. He would be flicking away like a snake, knowing how fast to go.

I could almost feel my tight cunt getting wet. The tingling sensation was stronger now. I had to stick something inside it. I slipped index finger into my womanhood and started to thrust away. It felt good, but it was not enough. I needed to become fuller! A second finger entered my hole. Hm, a bit better, I thought as I moaned a bit louder, However, it still was not enough. I needed more! Let’s try three!

A third finger went inside my dirty cunt. Ahh yes, that felt so much better! I started to thrust my fingers in and out of my hole. I felt satisfied and full. It was just the right amount to get me going! I felt my body getting hotter. It felt almost as though my already hard nipples were getting harder! I gasped and arched my back even more. I sighed with joys of pleasure. I imagined my boyfriend making love to me in the bath. It was all so intoxicating: the hot water, my fingers thrusting in and out of my pussy, my moans and groans…my goodness, it was so much! I felt as if I had to burst!

I moaned out my boyfriend’s name as I came on my fingers. However, I felt as if a gush of liquid released from my pussy as well. I lay in the bath for a few minutes in ecstasy, not daring to move a muscle. I wanted to relish the moment of reaching orgasm. I sighed and grinned like a Cheshire cat.

I was in another world, a fantasy world with my boyfriend. In that fantasy, we were tired, but satisfied. I still had my champagne glass and my boyfriend in the lovely bath. A romantic night indeed.
Published 
Written by Phantomrose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments