Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

a show at the show

"a beauty gives the band a show"

10
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
723 words 723 words
We were winding down our set when I spied her, looking long and lean, a stone foxy machine. The air was permeated with a haze of sweet reefer smoke wafting above the crowd as our instrumental rumbled to a climax, our lead singer hollering ''thank you!!'' to the throng and yelling out the count to our last tune, a hot little blues number about a cat caught playing in the wrong kittens bed. As our bass player Lance thumped out the opening notes I heard a audible squeal of ecstasy escape her luscious lips, her body shaking and wiggling with delight.

I reckon I should describe this hot little vixen before this tale goes farther. She had jet black hair cascading down her back, bee stung, erotic lips done up in a devilish shade of red, dark sparkling eyes enhanced by long silky eyelashes, the face of a beauty queen. Her long slender neck drew my eyes lower to her barely concealed cleavage, not overly large breasts, but in stunningly perfect harmony with her figure, her obviously excited nipples jutting out in full swollen glory. She had a ripped up tank top falling half off her shoulders with our bands logo emblazons across the front, torn just below our emblem to reveal the tightest waist I've ever had the pleasure to lay eyes on and a low slung hip hugging black leather mini skirt. Slightly south the black tops of her seamed fishnet stockings were visible clinging to her long shapely stems as she swayed to the beat gracefully on heels that seemed impossibly long given her tantalizingly sexy gyrations.

 My eyes locked on this vision of beauty as my guitar solo came up, watching intently as her body reacted to every note I was playing, her hand clutching her tits and sliding to her tiny waist as I belted out the notes with long sustained soulful bends. The finest pole dancer couldn't begin to match the raw sensuality of this enticing creature as the band shifted tempo to a sassy jazz interlude. As we swung back into the blues beat I glanced her way again and my eyes almost popped out of my head! She was squeezing an engorged nipple with one hand while the other was up under her mini, her thong shoved to the side revealing a tasty baby smooth pussy for god and country to see.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

Her fingers where glistening wet from her juices as she plundered her twat in time to the tune, her other hand snaking under her tank to fondle her incredible hooters. Her head was thrown back in total abandonment,her eyes clamped shut as she administered to that gorgeous body in exact rhythm to the back beat, her motions in intricate sync to every dynamic the band was playing.

 I playfully shuffled over to lance, elbowed him and tilted my head in her direction, my eyebrows rising and falling in a leering fashion. A broad grin appeared on his face as he took in the show she shamelessly provided. ''Nut tin like giving back to the band!!" he shouted in my ear as I waltzed to the front of the stage directly in front of her, playing my lecherous little heart out ,egging her on by leaning forward and humping my axe as I stretched my solo out into the stratosphere,holding every note as she shook visibly, her orgasm timed perfectly to the last lingering notes, her palm stroking her clitty, two fingers buried in that succulent gash, her glorious mouth forming a lavishly decadent O as she climaxed just as the piece melted away to the sound of a final crash of the cymbal and the clapping and hooting of the crowd.

I looked at her and smirked as she winked at me with those deadly eyes and graced me with a sexy shimmy of those wondrous hips as she straight ed out her clothes and as I unplugged my Les Paul to leave the stage she blew me the most cock swelling kiss I'd ever had from afar and wiggled off with the exiting masses, but the story don't end here and if Y' alls real good I'll tell the story of how we met up again in the parking lot and the limo ride to the hotel.

Later, Peace!

Published 
Written by ponyboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments