Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend Ride - Part 1

"How often can a girl cum before the night has even started?"

10
4 Comments 4
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

My college-time girlfriend waited for me at the university parking lot. We were invited to stay at her best friend's place for the weekend. They are both nurses and were roommates during their training. Melanie, my girlfriend, was so keen on seeing Lisa again. Lisa lived a two hours' drive away from where I went to university - and still farther from where Mel worked. I knew they had been very close those three years in the same apartment. Back then, I didn't know just how close.

As soon as we were in the car Mel started fantasising about the three of us at Lisa's place. How she and I would secretly make love next to Lisa, how Lisa would start rubbing herself next to us trying to suppress her moans when she came, how we would do it again together with her, how it all would end in sweat and cum and pussy juices. We had barely left town when she announced that she couldn't wait any longer and that she would do it to herself on the way. I was, of course, pleased by the prospect of having her masturbate next to me while driving across the mountain range that lay ahead of us. A curvy country road with a panting girlfriend next to me, cuming every few kilometres. My cock grew rock hard.

Mel didn't lose time and removed her panties from underneath her summer dress. She smiled her sweetest smile, kissed me and licked her index finger. I could see how she slowly circled around her slit, ever so slowly inserting her finger. Soon I could hear her sex juice make little splash sounds as she began to masturbate more intensely. She started breathing hard as she approached her clit. I knew how she moved her fingers inside herself, how she got wetter and wetter, how her pussy juice tasted from many times of mutual masturbation, licking and sex. Indeed, we had had sex twice the night before.

Mel rubbed herself hard and fast now. She started to moan and began holding her breath in order to cum even harder. Sometimes she held her breath to the point of nearly passing out, which always led her to a ground-shaking orgasmic explosion. Panting, moaning, holding breath - it spiralled up towards a huge climax.

Then her pussy exploded in a wild sequence of orgasms. She tried to keep rubbing while she came to make her climax longer and cum even more. Her screams filled the car, the splashes of the orgasm overflowed the edge of her seat, and she came and came!

I tried to keep at least a minimum concentration on the road while I opened my pants and stroked my cock. When Mel's orgasms finally receded, she looked at me with glassy eyes and - should I say shyly - touched my rock-hard cock with her wet fingers. I pulled into a small cut-off that led to a hiking trail where nobody was around. Soon she was all over me with her face, mouth, teeth and tongue. Had we been at home I would have shot my cum all over her breasts, face and hair. Without a chance to clean this cummy mess, she was going to suck me empty here and now.

Before I came I interrupted her skillful licking and asked her to masturbate again while she sucked me. "I just came so hard, I don't know if I can reach it right away again," she said.

OneSweetLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OneSweetLove

I begged her, "Please try as hard as you can. I want to come only when you come again. Rub yourself senseless!" This was one of our favorite sex games. First, she would masturbate like crazy and then I'd challenge her to even more orgasms with my cock as the prize. She could go on like this many times a night until we were both completely empty, exhausted and fucked raw.

Mel started to rub herself again and came within moments. It was incredible how mighty it got again. While she bucked under her intense orgasm she swallowed my entire load of cum!

Mel was a show of sweat and cum now. It dripped out of her mouth, she breathed heavily, her whole body was wet and exhausted - at least for a while. I knew this was not the end for her.

We rearranged us and resumed driving. Mel told me that she used to masturbate every night while living with Lisa. And so did Lisa. Sometimes they were so aroused by hearing each other moan that they visited each other. A "visit" meant that they lay in the same bed and did it to themselves and each other. Lisa was always wet and horny, Mel told me. She recalled a weekend where both were off duty and did nothing else but to finger and lick each other from climax to climax. When Lisa brought a guy, Mel would shamelessly masturbate all the time until they were done. And then she would "visit" Lisa and they would both enjoy her cum-filled twat together.

As she talked about all that we both became horny again. It was still another half hour to go. Mel asked me to take it a little slower so that she could come off one more time in the car. Again she slid her fingers inside her still wet pussy and got started once more. Before she was ready to come, she asked me - panting hard - to pull over again so she could wank me off while she did it to herself with the other hand.

I pulled into a small country lane and stopped near a wood. Mel took my hard-on in one hand (she had such tender, long fingers) and stroked herself with the other. I was all over her breasts and hard nipples with my free hand. She made us come practically at the same time. We were both shaking and writhing in the car seats. Mel came many times in a row. She climaxed consecutively for what felt like a quarter of an hour. I wondered how long she could go on like this. Panting, screaming, moaning. She made herself come again and again with all her pride and no mercy for her clit. Finally, she was half unconscious from climaxing and lay back in her seat sweating and panting.

I resumed driving again and after about twenty minutes entered the town where Lisa lived. Upon entering I asked Mel if she was actually ready for a weekend-long "visit" to her old roommate. She was still feeble but uttered, "Lisa and I have done this so often. We've quite been to some extremes together. I'll not let her or you or myself down tonight."

 

To be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by Puck23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments