Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All of It

"Finger licking good....."

16
10 Comments 10
17.8k Views 17.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
There I was, again, alone on a Saturday night. I was, of course, in my usual spot.
 
If you don't know me, well, you probably don't know that most Saturday nights(most days actually) you can find me in front of the computer or television or maybe a book in hand. One hand that is, the other is between my fleshy thighs. This is because I can not get enough porn and I have an insatiable appetite for self gratification. Addict, I think they call it.

Masturbation, this is my favorite pass time. I know, I am not alone. I have yet to know a women that spends as much time rubbing their clit as I do. I would imagine if I had a cock of my own I would do the same with it. That would surely be nice. I am not saying I want to change. I enjoy being a woman, besides men are not as prone to five orgasms a day. That would be too depressing for me. Young men may experience this, but, short lived I assume. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
 
This night I was pleasuring myself while watching one of my many videos. I like compilations. I need one containing a broad selection of various sex acts to satiate my desires. 

I like to start with a little foreplay, lesbian cunnilingus works well for this. Watching two smooth feminine bodies writhing together gets me hot. One women is slowly undressing another beautiful women. One parting the legs of another, finds her way to the spot she already knows quite well. Watching her use her tongue to manipulate the others clit. I begin to mimic the moves of her tongue with my fingers, on my own clit. Plunging her tongue deep inside, she plays with her nipples. Nipples like sucking candy, sweet and hard. My big nipples get hard watching. I squeeze my large breast in response. Wishing they were in the hands of a sexy woman.

I move on to the "Ken and Barbie", you know what I mean. That couple, hand picked by the producers to make you think they "belong" together. The ones too perfect to be real. They are always ultra sexy and super hot. Makes you want to be them or be with them. I watch as he kisses her and she kisses him. She slides to her knees, taking his shorts down with her. She licks the tip of his cock. I lick my lips. She tastes the sweet pre-cum oozing from him. My mouth waters as she runs her tongues along his shaft. I see her batting her eyelashes at him as she puts his whole cock in her mouth. He flexes his muscles in response. I rub a little harder. They cut to her bald pussy, slick, with carefully placed lube. I lick my fingers in anticipation. I love the taste of my pussy. He presses the head of his cock on her clit and teases. My clit swells. He grips the base of his giant cock as he penetrates her slit. My fingers probe inside my open hole. I pump as he pumps, till he pulls out and cums on her big firm breast implants. Makes me want to lick it off.

I'm not quite ready. I need it a little harder to cum. I find the pretty teen surrounded by five lean dark men. Standing in a circle, they pump their thick black cocks. She's sprawled out so you can see her tight pink pussy. She licks each cock one at a time. As she sucks her third man, another stuffs her cunt full of dark meat. Another man massages her pert nipples atop her tiny breasts, as one is still in her mouth.

EveLibston
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveLibston

They move, allowing her to sit upon one large member. Another, twice as big, is eased into her puckered ass. This floods my pussy. I kneed my clit between my middle and ring finger, adding pressure. I am so close watching the pretty girl get all her holes filled. How beautiful a sight to see two cocks working together. Side by side the big black cocks fuck her ass and pussy. Wish I were her at this moment.

My fingers slop around my juicy cunt. I want to cum with those big fucking cocks. I squeeze my big tits with my left hand and take turns pinching each nipple. I am at the edge. 

My body is ready to fall in to deep orgasmic spasm, when I hear a knock at my door. I try to ignore it. I didn't want all this to be wasted. The pounding got louder. I started to be concerned. Reluctantly I removed my fingers from my dripping pussy and pushed pause on the remote. I grabbed my robe and checked the mirror as I headed for the door. I peeped out the shade and saw my "friend", that truly special friend. He's the one that knows all my secrets and still loves me. 

I let him in. Seeing my flustered appearance he asks, "Are you okay? Did I wake you?". I shot him that grin, the one he already knew. 
 "I was enjoying my alone time", I said. Giggling a bit, I continued,"You caught me on the way to the end." He said, "Funny, that's what I was hoping for".

We walked into the family room where I had been lying on the couch. I lazed back, where I was before and he sat at the opposite end. I pressed play. Feeling he may be uncomfortable watching such large cocks fucking, I skipped ahead. I fast forward until I found something perfect for the moment.

We sat and watched together as an older buxom women,with dark curly pubic hair, was playing with her big swollen clit. I let my robe fall open. I was completely naked. I put my knees up and spread my legs. My hand found it's way back between my fleshy white thighs and right into my slick wet cunt. My friend sat at attention and watched my fingers search out my engorged clitoris. "Can you lend a hand?", I asked.

A hand it was indeed. Forgetting the TV, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of his touch. Still stroking my own clit, he slid in a finger. Feeling how wet I was, he pulled out and gave me two. I nearly came. I told him I wanted more. Not to rhyme, but, he gave me four. Then I said, "I want all of it". 

 "Are you sure?", he asked. I aways wanted it and never got it. "Yes, I'm sure!", I almost yelled.

He pushed his big hand until his knuckles broke through and in went the thumb. I was in ecstasy. Once he was in, he pulled his fingers into a fist. The feeling of being that full and stretched to the max, was amazing. He pumped as best he could with such a tight fit, as I rubbed my clit a bit more. Then I came. Harder than I had ever cum in my life. I bucked and I yelled. My whole body quaked. 
There I was, body twitching, his hand in me wrist deep. Pure pleasure. I hated to have him remove his hand, it felt so good. Why must all good thing come to an end?

I wasn't done yet. I gave him that grin and said, "It's your turn to cum."

Published 
Written by ChaCha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments