Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An erotic encounter

"She was such a tease, she knew how to keep the boys aroused and frustrated."

5
4 Comments 4
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I once had the most erotic encounter.

I had been infatuated with a girl who lived down my street, when I was about 18 or 19. She was hot. And she knew it. She wore outfits that were revealing, that flowed over her exaggerated curves, her youthful breasts lightly swaying when she walked with the fabric bristling and sneaking glances of her porcelain skin, her firm butt twitching a her hips swayed and the light breeze blowing her dress against her mons pubis to reveal a smooth and sexy outline.

Her face was classic beauty. Large brown eyes, manicured brows an lashes, just a puff of makeup, luscious red full lips that could suck your heart and soul from your body. Her face was enough to turn my gut as my arousal hit me quickly when I saw her. I could not stand around in a pubic place when she went by; I would be suspiciously indecent and if caught in the open have nowhere to hide my thickening embarrassment.

She was a tease. Many of my friends had tried in vain to create some sort of conversation with her, but failed dismally. She would listen for a moment and then discard the chatter with a brisk, flowing turn and head off.

She walked by at least two or three times a day, sometimes with a shopping bag, a jacket, perhaps the odd girlfriend equally as delicious and would always pause near my house as if to smell a rose, look at a garden, pretend to be distracted by a passer by. She knew I existed, she would just not acknowledge it. She would take a short, sideways glance at me from somewhere in her walk and if I watched carefully, I could see her cheek muscle tense from a smile that escaped.

It was a particularly hot evening when this dream occurred. It was the end of a series of long, hot summer days and the nights were not cooling down, in fact they were becoming more humid as the weather pattern slowly played towards a weekly storm.

That afternoon, she wore a most revealing skirt that splayed outwards like a pleated tennis skirt, in vivid white, with a complimentary short soft white blouse. Her blouse was translucent and beneath her top she wore nothing else. As she walked her pert breasts moved more than usual and she perambulated more slowly than she would on any other day. Clearly her intention was to tease more than usual.

Her path as always went by my house. I was outside pruning some bushes for my father, wishing it was her burning bush that I was pruning the moment I noticed her approach. Why is it I thought that she seems to always be passing by when I am outside, or perhaps she comes by this way more often and I caught a glimpse of her occasionally.

It was late in the day and the strong yellow sunlight cut its path through anything that was in its way. She walked towards the sun and was just passing my house when I was at the front fence and I watched carefully so as not to give away my behaviour her erect nipples sliding up and down the inside of the soft, white fabric. Oh my god how she turned me on!

But then this woman, this harlot, this beautiful, cock-teasing slut who has never done anything wrong by any man and did not deserve such names, this whore stopped just twenty feet from me with the sun ahead and the light streaming through her skirt to reveal soft short cut panties. I was so hard by now, I was feeling sick from the delightful sweets before me.

She opened her cloth bag slung over her left shoulder and produced a pair of sunglasses, which fell out of her hands. With the grace of a ballerina, she bent over to collect her glasses and provided me a tantalising view of her firm thighs! I noticed they came together to her swollen mound pressed hard into the brief gusset of her white panties and firm outlines around each of her labia majora. Beds of sweat dripped from my brow.

I could have sworn I saw a thin line of dampness on her pronounced mound, just as I felt a trickle of my own pre-cum running down my thigh as I wore no underwear that day.

I stopped dead as I watched her slowly rise placing her glasses on her head, then pausing before continuing on with her journey towards her home some twenty doors away.

I contained myself and went back to my work, but could not focus properly for the next hour or two.

I struggled to sleep that night from the heat.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

I lay on my bed, with no bed clothes, my body covered in a sheen of perspiration, a light sheet covering my legs to my abdomen. I eventually drifted off after fighting with my pillow, the girl from down the street on my mind.

I don't how long I had been asleep, but I awoke to find her kneeling, straddled over my legs with a smile on her face and nothing to hide her shame. Slowly her hands slid from my waist up to my chest, caressing my skin so soft and rubbing over my muscular shoulders. Her fingers walked their way down towards my groin where I could feel my manhood was harder than I could ever remember it being. Her fingers slowly tickled around my groin, circling the base of my penis, teasing me, occasionally brushing against my hard, sensitive skin.

She slid her fingers up and down my cock and I felt drops of precum surface from the swollen glans and drip onto my bare skin. I was ecstatic with the sensation, she took time to rub every drop that emerged over the helmet of my hard cock until her fingers and my manhood were slippery. Her palm rubbed the lotion of my making over the tip of my cock and then she started a long, slow stroke up and down, pausing on each slow stroke to slide her finger around the bulging head to drive me insane.

With grace she moved her body forward, raising her hips and positioning her body over my swollen, tingling penis, never letting go. Hold it in position; she lowered herself slowly over my phallus, the tip being held tight for a moment as she rubbed her noticeably wet cunt lips back and forth over it, just to wet me down ever more.

I could not believe what was happening! This was my fantasy come to light, he woman I had lusted over for the last two years was about to take my breath away yet again, and with it any remaining decency we had between us. She slid ever so gradually down until my entire cock disappeared inside her, a gasp from her parted lips, her eyes fluttering, as I hit the back of her.

There was a pause of about ten seconds while she ground herself down onto me, her tight muscles contracting around me. Then she slid herself upwards just as gracefully until just my swollen, purple tip was half inside her. She was saturated in her own juices, and her eyes were almost closed while she repeated this process a few more times.

Her hands moved onto my chest palms down, and her motion started with her butt rising and lowering her body up and down the length of my shaft. The tightness was increasing and I could feel her about to cum just as was about to explode inside her. At that point, contraception was the last thought on my mind.

The pace increased with her tight vaginal muscles sucking the life out of me.

I awoke to find my hand around my rock hard erection and stroking him so hard and fast. Within seconds of my realisation, the first white excretion squeezed out of the tip of my cock and my voice opened up with a long, drawn out fuuuccckk as I felt my orgasm kick in.

The next spurt landed on my chest, and the next in my mouth, oh how my own cum tasted so good. I shot my white cum everywhere with juices and semen all over my hand and groin, my chest and my face. I kept stroking it even though I could not cum anymore, and the stroking was now harder and almost vicious as I squeezed the last symptom of my orgasm out.

I collapsed my body which had been tense from the moment I awoke. I rubbed the spoils of my passionate lovemaking with my neighbour all over my chest and licked much of my own cum off my fingers. I knew she had been there; the sensation over my penis was too beautiful to be my hand.

I just lay there for a while and fell asleep, my hand around my cock, where my mother would see it when she cam in that next morning. She smiled and threw a sheet over me, a little lustfulness in her eyes.

I awoke, the sun streaming into my room and a twitch in my scrotum that never seemed to leave me alone for the remainder of my days.

Published 
Written by Mycatsnameispuss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments