Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Development - Part 1

"Ted finds that his lovely office friend wants to discuss sexual matters that show her desires"

26
14 Comments 14
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words


Ted was sitting at his desk late on Tuesday afternoon. Because it was already dark outside, most of the people in his part of the building had already gone home for the day. Having been divorced for almost two years, Ted wasn’t in any rush to go home. The idea of going to his empty kitchen to find something to eat didn’t appeal to him and he would often work into the evening.

He went through a mental checklist to make certain that he had enough scotch in his liquor cabinet to get him through the night. Ted disliked the local bar scene and found that drinking at home saved him money. He also disliked watching the men in bars trying to pick up the ladies that made the rounds. Being alone wasn’t something that he enjoyed, but he just couldn’t seem to get himself to ask a woman to dance or ask to buy her a drink.

Drinking alone was never a good idea, but as there was nothing on television that interested him, he tended to spend his evenings with a drink in one hand and a book in the other. Since he had never stumbled drunk into bed, he determined that he wasn’t doing anything harmful to his body. It wasn’t a great way to live, but it was the routine he had carved out for himself since his wife had walked out.

As he sat there staring at his computer monitor without actually seeing anything, he heard a light knock on his office door. Looking up he saw the lovely Michelle Lawton standing in his doorway.

“Working late again?” she asked.

Ted had to admit that he had been enjoying the short visits that he was getting from Michelle almost every day for the last couple of months. He guessed her to be in her early 40’s. Not only was she pretty, but she had an exceptionally good body. He had noted many months ago that Michelle was proud of her breasts and seemed to always wear clothes that gave a man an excellent view of cleavage.

Here she was once again, stopping in for a visit late in the day. He smiled at her saying, “Oh, I’m not really working. I’m just too lazy to get up and go home. But the late afternoon and early evening is a great time for me to catch up on my reading. The phones don’t ring and I don’t get many visitors.”

“I don’t mean to bother you,” she said stepping back toward the door.

“Please,” he said starting to stand. “I’m always happy to see you, Michelle. Your visits are the high point of my day.”

“Oh you big sweet talker,” she said with a broad smile.

“It’s true,” he told her. “Please, come in and sit down. I need to clear my head of this junk I’m forced to read. Besides, spending some time talking with a beautiful woman is never a waste of time.”

“I think that’s the reason I enjoy talking with you, Ted. You always have something nice to say and I like thinking you are flirting with me.”

The conversation in her daily visits had moved from polite conversation about their work to things outside the office. Ted had learned that she had been married for almost twenty years. She had a teenage son at home. Her husband worked with the military, going to work fairly early and usually home by 4:30. Her husband usually had dinner started by the time she got home and their evenings were generally spent sitting in front of the television set. She had a laptop computer at home and spent her evenings with it in her lap playing games and keeping up with Facebook while he watched Dancing With the Stars and endless sitcoms.

In the last couple of weeks their conversations had become much more personal. One evening last week he had finally commented on how much he enjoyed her display of cleavage. She had told him that she had not been blessed with large breasts and over ten years ago saved enough money to get them enlarged. She told him that she had been a member of the ‘itty bitty titty club’ too long and now would have big firm breasts past her 80th birthday.

He had laughed when she told him the story about her breasts as she took one in each hand and gave them a squeeze. She had smiled at him saying that she enjoyed the fact that he looked.

“Is it that obvious?” he had asked.

Michelle didn’t answer him directly, rather saying, “I always think of it as a compliment.”

A week ago she had asked about his wife and the reason for their divorce. Ted didn’t really like to talk about the divorce, but for some reason felt compelled to answer her questions. She had listened intently as he told her that he and his wife had drifted apart. She had a good job and was devoted to making herself more valuable to her employer and gaining promotions. In the first ten years of their marriage they had enjoyed an active sex life, but the last five years had been quite cold. He eventually discovered that she had been having sex with the president of her company. That had been the final straw for him.

Once he had opened up for Michelle, Ted had no problem asking her about her sex life at home. She had confessed that like Ted, her sex life had become somewhat stale. She and her husband generally had sex once or twice a week. She surprised Ted when she went into some detail, saying that most of the time her husband wanted to be on top and always seemed to cum quickly.

She had even admitted that while her husband had been away on an assignment for three months, she had a short affair with a woman she had met at a school meeting. Michelle had enjoyed the time they spent together and admitted that she might still be doing it if the other woman hadn’t stopped, thinking that her husband would find out. She had finished that particular conversation with a very surprised Ted by telling him that the affair was strictly sexual. She admitted that her only interest in the woman was finding ways to have more orgasms.

It seemed to Ted that each day when she came by his office she had something on her mind. It wasn’t difficult for him to see that their conversations were becoming more personal and more sexual. He had decided to let her lead their talks in the direction she wanted. Perhaps she was interested in starting another affair. If that was what she had in mind, Ted was not going to do anything to dissuade her.

Each day when she stopped by his office, most of his office mates and all of the assistants were gone. Ted was beginning to see a pattern. He decided that she had an agenda and he was going to let it play out. Today he felt like she had something that she wanted to talk about and waited for her to bring it up.

After some small talk, Michelle leaned forward as if to keep their conversation personal. Of course, the first thing that happened was that Ted got a great view of her ample breasts. In the last two weeks he had stopped trying to hide the fact that he was admiring her lovely globes.

“I have a question to ask you, Ted,” she began. “You know that my son is 17. He’s almost a grown man physically.” She scooted forward a bit in her chair and said, “Over the weekend I saw him masturbating in his room. His door wasn’t quite closed and I looked in as I walked past his room. He was lying on his back and stroking his hard cock.”

Ted didn’t want to be rude if she saw something important in mentioning what she had seen but said, “Well, you know, most teenage boys spend a lot of time ‘spanking the monkey.’ What he was doing was quite normal.”

“Do you think so, Ted?” she asked.

“Sure I do,” he told her. “Didn’t you masturbate when you were a teenager?”

“Not really,” she said with a slight blush. “You might say that I was a little late coming to that party.”

Ted dislodged his eyes from trying to see her nipples and said, “If you think there is something wrong with what he’s doing, why don’t you tell his father? Have you ever seen your husband masturbate?”

“No … never,” she answered quickly.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

“Not that we’ve discussed it a great deal, but I’ve heard him say that there is something in the Bible about it being wrong to drop your seed on the ground, or something like that.”

That remark made Ted nod his head knowingly. Based on what she had told him, Ted believed that her husband was something of a tight-ass. “And you didn’t want to take a chance of getting your son in trouble or being embarrassed?”

“Exactly,” she answered. “I’m certain that he would be even more embarrassed to know that I watched him.”

At this point Ted knew that he could end the conversation simply by giving her some advice, but he wanted to see where it might lead. He looked into her eyes and asked, “How long did you watch him?”

He could see the excitement in her eyes when she said, “Longer than I should have, but I seemed to be unable to move as I watched.”

“Did you see him cum?” he asked.

Her face was flushed now. “No, I didn’t. I was finally able to walk away, but I could hear him making noise and knew that he was probably close.”

“I think that you enjoyed watching,” he told her.

Michelle had been looking down at her hands in her lap, but she looked up at Ted and answered honestly. “I did enjoy it. It excited me, but I felt badly because it was my son.”

“Is your boy well hung?” he asked.

Still staring into Ted’s eyes she answered, “Yes he is. He’s probably larger than his father.”

“If you’ve never seen your husband masturbate, have you ever done it for him?” Ted asked, but noted that she didn’t seem to understand the question. “Have you ever stroked your husband’s cock to get him to cum?”

“I’ve touched him many times,” she confessed, “But never slid my hand up and down the way my son was doing it.”

“I’ll bet you’d like to.”

“I’ve thought about it many times. I’ve seen some porn and seen women do it, but I never have,” she answered. “To answer your question, yes, I would like to.”

Michelle stood up quickly and walked toward his door. She turned around saying, “Thanks for letting me discuss that with you. It helps to have someone to talk with.”

As she turned to leave, Ted stood, noticing that the discussion had given him an erection. Before he could think about what he was going to say, his mouth opened and he said, “Michelle, would you like to watch me masturbate?”

She turned around quickly, saying, “What?”

Speaking slowly he repeated, “Would you like to watch me masturbate?”

Her eyes were wide and her fingers were touching her bottom lip. After what seemed like a very long pause she answered. “Yes. I would like to watch you.”

He could see her eyes drop. She was clearly staring at his crotch. As his hand moved toward the zipper of his trousers, he told her, “Close my office door.”

Michelle quickly turned, closed his office door and locked it. Just as quickly, she turned back to see what he was doing.

As he began to slowly unbuckle his belt and let his pants drop to the floor he asked her, “Do you want me to do it standing up or sitting down?”

“Sitting down,” she mumbled as her eyes stayed fixed between his legs.

Ted dropped his trousers and his boxers, unbuttoned the bottom buttons on his shirt and sat back in his chair. As he stretched out, the shirt fell open and his hard cock stood up for her spellbound eyes. Slowly he moved his hand to his hard shaft and squeezed it. Just as slowly his hand began to slide up and down his manhood, all while watching Michelle.

Her eyes were wide and her mouth slightly open. What he was doing had her mesmerized.

“Come closer,” he demanded in a soft voice. He watched as her eyes remained fixed on his cock as she walked toward him and finally leaned against his side of the desk. She was now close enough to touch him easily.

“Are you enjoying watching me?” he asked quietly.

Michelle nodded her head up and down, but didn’t speak.

After another minute he asked, “Would you like to stroke it?”

She didn’t answer vocally, but leaned forward and wrapped her hand around his stiffness. He heard her moan softly as she began to move her hand up and down his shaft. “You are larger than my husband,” she whispered.

“Go a little faster,” he directed her.

She followed his directions and picked up speed. When a bead of pre-cum formed at the tip of his cock, he saw her lick her lips.

Ted took his cock in his hand once again, picking up the pace once more. Now feeling very bold and in complete control, he told her, “Take your pants down, Michelle. I want to see your pussy while I’m doing this.”

While her eyes remained glued on his erection, her hand quickly opened her slacks and pushed them down her shapely legs. Without any directions from Ted, she quickly pulled down her panties. She stepped out of the clothes around her ankles and quickly opened her legs so that he could see her.

Ted was getting very excited now. He knew that it wouldn’t take much longer for him to reach orgasm. With his cock in his right hand, he held out his left toward her say, “Come here. I need to touch that beautiful pussy.”

She quickly stood beside him, opening her legs even more and exposing herself to him. As he continued to stroke his shaft, he put his other hand between her legs to find that she was extremely wet. He slipped two fingers inside her pussy and began stroking her at the same speed he was rubbing his cock.

“Oh fuck,” she whispered.

He wanted to see her naked, but knew that he didn’t have time for that. Wetting his thumb, he rubbed it over her clit while his fingers continued in her dripping hole.

“I’m going to cum, Michelle,” he announced. “Do you want to see it?”

“Yes,” she moaned. “Yes, please.”

Most of the time Ted wanted his woman to reach a climax before him, but that was not the reason for today’s exercise. She wanted to see him jerk off and now she wanted to see him cum. He took the hand that was covered with her juices and used it to finish himself off. Her fluids made his hand glide over this shaft.

“Watch, Michelle,” he commanded. “Watch!”

A small bubble of white cream formed at the end of his cock before it seemed to explode, sending up several jets of hot semen rising a foot into the air before splashing back against his hand and his belly. He pulled his cum covered hand back and rubbed it against her sex for less than a minute until she joined him in orgasm.

As the cum began to run down the sides of his belly, Michelle reached across his desk, pulled a handful of tissues and cleaned him off. When she was finished, she leaned forward and took the head of his still hard cock into her mouth. After running her tongue around it several times she stood and smiled at Ted.

“The next time I want you to cum in my mouth,” she said before she bent over and picked up her slacks and panties.

“Will there be a next time?” he asked.

She zipped up her pants and smiled brightly. “I certainly hope so. If you enjoyed that as much as I did I’ll come back this same time tomorrow.”

Realizing that Michelle was walking toward his door, Ted sat up quickly and pulled on his boxers and trousers. He stuffed his shirt tails into his pants just as she opened the door.

Again she flashed her brightest smile. “I can’t wait to feel your tongue on my nipples.” She turned and left.

Ted stood perfectly still for a long moment looking at his empty doorway. As he ran a hand through his hair, he spoke out loud, “What the hell just happened?”

~~~~~~~~

To be continued
Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments