Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Bad Boy

"Someone has been very naughty."

5
4 Comments 4
15.0k Views 15.0k
861 words 861 words
My asshole had been itching and aching for something to be put in it. My mouth had been hungering for some cock. I crept into the dark public bathroom. My sexual appetite had reached epic levels and I was to the point of being manic. I was alone but had that eerie feeling that something was present in the bathroom with me.

I walked into a stall. There was garbage everywhere. Pieces of used toilet paper and empty toilet paper rolls littered the floor. Some old magazines and newspapers. As my eyes adjusted more I spotted them. It was a pair of women's panties. I picked them up and could see that they were stained. A yellow spot with crust was in the center. I placed them to my nose and inhaled. The musky scent of a woman filled my nostrils and my cock leapt against the restraints of my jeans. I slowly unbuckled my belt savoring the heavy aroma that lingered deep in my nostrils. Popping each button open on my jeans my cock bounced with each heartbeat of blood pumping through it. The precum leaking heavily from the tip I wiped it to the small sensitive underside of the head and began to circle it around with my finger. Pushing the panties back to my nose I inhaled a deep scent again. It had been so long since I had been with a woman and was beginning to question my sexuality as recently the images of cocks in my mouth and being taken from behind by a faceless male lover had been randomly appearing in my head.

I wasn't quite sure what to think about the fantasies that had been littering my mind as of late. I do love the taste, the smell and the feel of a woman's vagina. There had been times with several ex-lovers that I had cum just from lapping at their sweet hot engorged and dripping cunts. Greedily lapping up every drop of fluid that had leaked from between their beautiful red lips like a starved man licking his first bowl of soup clean.

Wrapping the panties around my leaking cock making sure that the stained portion made direct contact with my swollen prick I slowly rubbed them the length of my member. Looking on in the dark through strained eyes I watched my hand work the panties back and forth along my shaft. As the scent began to dissipate from my nostrils I placed the panties back to my nose again and inhaled for a renewed smell of some random woman's vaginal discharge.

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

There it was, that sweet musky fragrant smell anew. My other hand worked my shaft stroking and pulling the skin of my shaft over the tip of my head and back. I wiped the excess precum off of the tip and put my fingers in my mouth. A drop of cum spurted out of my cock at the taste. Almost like the sweet nectar of a woman's flower it tasted!

As I continued slowly massaging my cock and sniffing these strange panties I could feel a presence again. I continued to stroke as I spread my legs and leaned forward against the wall. Suddenly as if I had expected it I felt hot breathe on my neck. A hand reached around the front of my body and started at my stomach the slowly moved up to my nipple. I could feel him press against me his cock bulging in his trousers. I reached back and spread one of my ass cheeks. I could feel his face slowly dropping down my back as he went to lick my dirty fuck hole. His tongue was light and not abusive. I could feel it worshipping my hole, licking it clean. I grunted as the pleasure had swelled so greatly within me. As his tongue worked a bit further inside I began to spurt furious ropes from my cock.

I turned around and pulled this stranger up to his feet and dropped to my knees. Savagely unbuckling and tearing down his jeans his cock spilled out and slapped me in the face. I grabbed the warm soft semi rigid prick and engulfed it with my mouth. The precum oozed from the tip into my mouth and I swallowed it. Lifting his shaft my mouth moved to his sweat soaked balls and I lapped at them greedily devouring every drop of sweat from his smooth sack. My hand vigorously pumped his shaft as I wrapped my free arm around his thick muscular legs and pulled him closer. As I pumped his shaft and sucked his balls I could feel him tense up. His hot man seed spurted out against the stall divider and the heavy load oozed down the wall.

We stood there with our pants around our ankles and mutually felt one another's semi limp cocks. Wiping any of the other's cum and then sucking it off our fingers. One last mutual squeeze and we pulled up or pants. He vanished through the darkness. I wiped my face of any fluids and regained my composure.

My sexual appetite had been slightly relieved. For now...

Published 
Written by nodonjuan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments