Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Band Trip

2
2 Comments 2
14.2k Views 14.2k
703 words 703 words

Let me first clarify that neither me or Zach are  gay or even bisexual, we were just a bit curious. Second, we aren't "band nerds" either, we just joined it mainly for the big field trip at the end of the year to six flags astro world. Okay, so me and zach are practically twins. We are six days apart, same hair color, very similar height, similar interests. The only thing that was different was that I was the smarter on and he played football.

 So we were 16 on the 10th grade band trip and we were bunked in the same hotel room, all psyche about the next day. Then, suddenly we got a call from one of our friends saying to turn the TV. to channel 7. We did and saw there was a bit of hard core porn on and naturally i reacted by turning it off. We looked at each other and laughed nervously and went on to something else. About ten minutes later, Zach got the guts to ask if I would mind if we could take a look a that porno for just a bit. I just shrugged whatever but he could tell I wanted to watch it too. So we flipped the channel and watched a blonde chick get rammed.

After several intense minutes, he asked if I would mind if he would get a bit more comfortable. I again said whatever and he lied back and began to slowly touch his dick through his boxers, which i noticed was getting erect. Then I began to follow him by touching myself as i got aroused. Then we looked at each other and he asked,"you cool with this?" and I replied "uh, sure whatever..."

He pulled out a hard six inch cock. This was the first time I had seen another dick other than the occasional spotting of my nude dad and several dozen pornos. I was surprised to see that it was about the size of mine, another thing we had in common. He also was as thick as me in pubic hair that went down his crotch like me.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

I admit I have seen a bit of all this before in gym when he was messing with his body spray and sprayed his pubes as a joke, giving me an unintentional, however not necessarily complaining, glimpse of his crotch.

Anyways, he pulled his dick out which kind of caught me off guard, but I just tried not to pay much attention to it. Soon after, i pulled out mine and we began stroking together to the porn. Then I though and went into the bathroom and got some hotel mosturizer which i was surprised to find, however it was a five star hotel. I sat back down on my bed and lubed up my dick. I passed it to him and he did the same. We could hear each other as we made noises with the lube sliding all over our cocks. Then we got a bit daring. I walked over to his bed and began stroking his and mine together. Then he grabbed my dick and we were just stroking each other like hell. I rolled around his balls as he rolled mine. He rubbed his palm on the my head and i did him as well. Then we made sure we would cum together and blew huge loads on our selves and a bit on each other. The be laughed a bit and cleaned up.

The next morning we got up and acted as if it didn't happen, however we both felt our friendship had strengthened after that, but to feel secure with our sexuality we never did that again. We never even brought it up even when it was just us. Were still good friends and continue on finishing our last month of schooling and then off to college where we hope we'll end up together. Perhaps though we may just make an exception to our little promise. I wouldn't push him to it but if it happens then that's cool. My motto for the meaning of life is one word. Experience. And we got quite a bit of that on that trip.

Published 
Written by Jack4225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments