Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bath time massage

2
0 Comments 0
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I walk into the bathroom, finding you reclined in the large bath, the warm, clear water lapping against your soft skin. Your legs are stretched out in front of you, aching from the trials of the day, the warmth of the water starting to relax them. With your eyes closed, you hear me walk quietly towards you.

Kneeling at the side of the bath, I gently run two fingers along the outside of your thigh. You lift your leg from the water, opening your eyes to meet mine, exchanging a smile, holding eye contact just a fraction longer than necessary. Your hand joins mine, your fingers finding the gaps in my own. We both enjoy the sight of our combined hands against your skin, your body prickling with anticipation at what is to come. Our movements along your leg become longer now, moving to along the top of your thigh, and just inside as our hands move between your groin and your knee, slowly tracing lines along your supple flesh.

Reaching across you for the bottle of bath oil, you turn your head and kiss me long, slowly and deliberately on the lips. I feel your tongue run against the inside of my lips, and I move my own tongue to find yours. I hold your bare shoulder as I kiss you, stroking your skin, before moving my fingers up to your face, gliding my fingernails down across your cheek and along the line of your jaw.

With the bottle of oil in my hand we reluctantly break off our kiss. I coat my hands in the liquid, rubbing it in, feeling it warm up against my palms and fingers. Lifting your leg from the water, I gently grip the muscles of your thigh, squeezing sightly as I run my hands along their length, across your knee and down to your calf. I reverse the action, taking care along the whole length of your limb, enjoying the firmness of your muscles beneath your skin. When at your groin I allow my index finger and thumb to circle the grove there; the narrow channel of flesh that separates your leg from your beautiful, supple cunt. I take care not to touch you there; not yet.

I continue my massage, using gentle pressure to ease your stresses, before moving on to your other leg and repeating the actions. Again, I take care to leave your cunt well alone, though you watch my eyes and see my focus rarely moves from that area of your body, which is crying out for attention. Resuming our kiss, I begin to strip besides you, removing my shirt and trousers, our lips only breaking contact when absolutely necessary. Slipping behind you in the large bath, you lean forward to accommodate me, my legs going either side of yours. You feel the underside of my hot, hard cock as it presses against the base of your spine. I flex the muscle in it, making you smile, leaning over your shoulder to look at me while your arm reaches around to embrace my neck. Again we kiss, as my hands find the ridges of your ribs, the muscles in your torso, and the warm swell of your breasts.

Bending forwards, I take up more oil in my hands. Your back and shoulders receive my attention next, my hands exploring the muscles, pushing my thumbs through to ease the stress and tension.

NicolePorto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolePorto

I place kisses onto the slender nape of your neck, causing shudders to run through the length of your body. You sigh as you relax your body back into me, your head resting against my shoulder and neck. You kiss the line of my jaw, before I turn your head back to the side, my hands sliding down to rest on the tops of your thighs, which are just above the water. Whispering into your ear, I tell you my intentions; to play with your cunt until you come long and hard against me. My spread fingers slide back and forth towards the centre of your legs, moving ever closer with each movement.

Bringing my left arm across your chest, I gently hold your right shoulder, pinning you against me. You throw your head back against me, listening as I continue to tell you quietly in your ear about what each of my next movements will be, describing to you your moist cunt and reminding you of the hard pressure my cock is applying to the small of your back. Finally I reach around with my right hand and drag four fingers across the mount of your cunt, my index finger focused on the center, finding the gap between your lips, your hard clitoris. You gasp at my touch, as my fingers move as they have done so many times before, feeling and parting the smooth, velvety outer lips, exposing you. My middle finger slips into the warm hole of your cunt, before moving upwards and focusing on your clit for longer this time, alternating between between steady back and forth motions, and small circles which press and pull at the hard nub that brings you so much pleasure.

You try to lean forwards, the sensitivity growing, but my arm holds you against me. Relaxing into me, accepting that you can't move, I tell you how supple and fleshy your cunt feels beneath my fingers; how warm and wet it is becoming as I fuck you with my hand. My movements now are becoming more rapid, slipping as deep as I can from this angle into your ripe hole, before flicking firmly against your clit. You start to fidget in my grip, clearly getting close to orgasm. I grip you tighter, nibbling your ear lobe as I further increase the pressure and speed of my movements on your cunt. Your feet press against the end of the bath, curving your body in my arms as I bring you shuddering to a prolonged orgasm. Waves of pleasure sweep through you as I don't let up my attentions on your cunt, rubbing you through the entire moment, intensifying the sensation to an incredible high.

Collapsing against me, you squeeze your thighs together, unable to endure the sensitivity any longer. I embrace you with the hand that had been working your cunt, relaxing my grip on your body but still holding you against me. Rubbing my face along the side of your neck, I kiss you gently, my hands now tracing lines along your arms. Your body feels limp and and fully relaxed in my embrace. You close your eyes and fully sink into me, my fingers stroking your skin, my breath calm and synchronized with your own as you drift in and out of a restful doze, your stresses and tensions completely forgotten.

Published 
Written by story_writer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors