Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind the Story 2

"The updated account of yours truly."

20
20 Comments 20
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Two years have passed since I let you into the fascinating endeavours behind my writing. Since then a lot has changed in both my cyber life and real one. I am no longer attending college and stuck around the immature girls that I once associated with, instead I am surrounded by a few decent people and a few morons who make life a lot harder than it should be.

At twenty-one, I like to think that I am pretty successful as I was promoted to a supervisor earlier this year. However there’s still part of me which wishes that I could have gone further with my education to land a better job. Never the less, I live each day one by one because I adore my youth and to be blunt, growing older scares me.

Since I first wrote ‘Behind the Story’ I have allowed only one man to have sex with me. He is now, thankfully, an ex-boyfriend but he still has the trophy of deflowering my innocent body. For a few months after the breakup, I fell into depression. I felt like I was in a deep pit with no way to escape it. But thankfully, with a few good friends, I started to get over having my heart broken for the third time.

I eventually began to turn into my old self and started to be happier and I started to write again. Like before, ideas flooded my head, some unfortunately not blossoming into anything and eventually - and frustratingly - vanishing from my mind. However, some ideas of mine stuck and I started to write them.

As I write my stories, I usually begin with a backdrop of where the characters are going to be. Lately, I have been fascinated with a world decimated by nuclear fallout and that has been the base to a collection of stories I’m writing. I then describe the characters which I want to be of all shapes and sizes but I do have a tendency to write about a young, petite woman being taken by a strong, powerful man. I guess it’s just a woman’s dream to have a bit of dominance and I’m not talking about the kind you would see in a certain book/movie. I just like a man to have some kind of hold on a woman, where she just can’t have enough of him.

After a while of trying to work out the perfect kind of build up, I start to take things in another direction and turn a story about monsters and mutants into horny and lustful action. As I write the first line of seduction, my teeth bite into my lip hard. My sexual side begins to awaken and takes over my fingers as I type more. My pussy begins to throb and dampen whilst more lines are written.

Oral sex starts to occur in the story and right on cue, a damp patch begins to form on my cotton panties and my nipples stick out, erect. I bite my lip harder as a fictional character sucks on a mutant’s cock. The image in my head makes me want to believe it’s real and before long, I begin to write about the hardcore sex.

At first I remain biting my lip whilst my fingers run away with the story.

AlexaTS9i4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaTS9i4uTS

At this point, my dirty side is well and truly coming to life in front of me and my pussy is enjoying every second of the naughtiness. I start to lose control and slow down on the typing. Every word I type makes me feel much more aroused until finally, I stop.

I look over at the door, making sure it’s shut before closing the blinds in the window. I begin to play with my nipples through my t-shirt, flicking them gently every now and then. The damp patch starts to grow on my panties as I play with my 30B tits. I run one hand up my t-shirt and start to rub the bare skin of my breasts. I moan softly as I imagine one of my creations doing it to me. I squeeze and rub lightly as more moans leave my mouth and my pussy travels deeper into its state of arousal.

I stop suddenly and moving my hand down my body, I eye up my wardrobe for the next stage. I stand up and walk casually. My eyes are immediately located on my new glass dildo as I open the door. I grab it quickly and go back to my bed. Teasingly, I start to rub the tip of it against my pussy through the material.

I read the lines of my story repeatedly and images flick through my head repeatedly until finally, I have enough and pull my panties down. I feel the cool air against my waxed, pulsating and hot vagina. I bite my lower lip once more as I rub the cold glass up and down my slit. I need it.

I slowly start to push the dildo in, the ridges of it pushing my lips before the thicker ball-like part slides in. My breathing intensifies as I feel six inches of glassy hardness inside of my tight, wet pussy. I shut my eyes and imagine my mutant lover on top of me as I slowly work the toy in and out of my body. Each entrance and exit of it fills my body with lust for my make belief character. I can just imagine his penis breeding me whilst I fuck myself with the dildo.

More moans leave my mouth whilst I keep masturbating to my work. It’s like I want them to come alive to hear me but unfortunately, they’re just imaginary. I start to fuck myself faster, my lips being pushed and pulled by the ridges. I moan more frequently and my breathing becomes sharper as I approach my climax. On and on I go, thinking about the creature making me his and before long, my body is engulfed in a feeling of utter pleasure.

My muscles squeeze together around the dildo and my back arches as an orgasm rushes through my body. I carry on pushing and pulling the dildo whilst my pussy soaks it in cum. My heart is racing at this point and my vagina is begging for more. I begin to pull my toy from my hole, my eyes focused on it as each inch leaves with nectar covering it. I set it down beside me as I lay there breathless and ready to continue where I left off.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments