Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Sex

"I stroke the soft mound before dipping my fingers between the folds"

20
8 Comments 8
26.9k Views 26.9k
624 words 624 words
Join now to listen to this story

It’s my birthday and I find myself alone again tonight. I don’t mind so much. I celebrated earlier this evening with my father and sister. Dinner and cake. A quiet family gathering.

Now it’s just me. Home alone.

I draw a bubble bath. Lavender and vanilla scented steam fills the room as I light candles. I lower myself into the foaming tub, balancing a glass of sweet wine in one hand. I linger, enjoying my wine, sipping the syrupy liquor and holding it briefly on my tongue before swallowing. When I finish my drink, I set the long-stemmed glass aside and relax more deeply into the hot water.

When the bubbles start to dissipate and the bath starts to cool, I shave my legs and my pussy. I’m not expecting company. I’m just doing this for me. I drain the tub and blow out the candles, then I wrap myself in a fluffy towel and head down the hall to my room.

Perching on my bed, I drop the towel, luxuriating in the feeling of the cool air on my heated skin. I smooth body butter into my arms and massage a little onto my breasts. I lie back and stretch my toes up towards the ceiling as I knead the rich moisturizer into my legs.

When I sit back up, I untie my long dark hair and brush it until it tumbles in soft glossy waves over my shoulders and back.

The alcohol is beginning to exert its soporific effects on me, and I yawn and stretch languidly. I turn off the lights and settle between the cool sheets. My limbs feel enervated and heavy as I relax into the springy firmness of the mattress.

I close my eyes and unhurriedly sweep my hands over my body. My skin feels velvety. I cup and squeeze my small breasts and roll my nipples gently between my fingers, plucking at them when they harden.

ElizabethSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizabethSmith

I trail my fingers over my flat stomach and run my fingernails lightly over my ribs. My nipples grow tighter and I shiver as goose bumps rise on my abdomen.

My hands drift lower and I skim my fingertips over my pussy, enjoying the silky smoothness of my freshly shorn lips. I stroke the soft mound before dipping my fingers between the folds and slide them through the growing moisture. I raise my hand to my mouth and flick out my tongue to taste the sweet saltiness.

I delicately rub and tap my clit with the fingers of one hand. With my other hand, I trace gentle circles at the entrance to my pussy, spreading the wetness.

I ease two fingers into myself as I begin to sing softly.

“Happy birthday to me…”

I pump my fingers slowly, pushing them deep into my aching pussy.

“… Happy birthday to me…”

I continue to slowly fuck myself, while the fingers of my other hand continue their dance on my clit. I plunge my fingers in and out as I arch my back and roll my hips upwards to meet my thrusts. My tempo increases and I move more and more vigorously.

“… Happy birthday dear me…”

I hit the high note as my orgasm rushes over me. My voice trails off and my breath catches in my throat. I gasp as my body bucks and shudders and I press my fingers deeper inside myself as my pussy tightens and flexes.

I continue to stroke my pussy gently as the muscles inside me flutter. As the waves of my climax subside, I slide my fingers out of myself.

I smile and breathily sing the final line,

“… Happy birthday to me.”

before rolling over and falling into a deep satisfied sleep.

Published 
Written by LustyVirgin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments