Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Book Store/Coffee Shop Jerk Off

"washroom encounter"

4
2 Comments 2
12.2k Views 12.2k
656 words 656 words


Last week, I stopped at the local book store/coffee shop and went directly to their washroom. There was a guy in there standing at the right urinal.

I walked up to the left urinal and stood beside him. I could plainly see his dick. His pants were open and being held up by his left hand. His right hand held his urinating dick. And a fine dick it was too. I unzipped and pulled out my pecker and held it with my left hand. This way he could look at it if he wished. He was a cute guy, maybe 30 - 35 years old. About my height, stocky build, clean-cut.

I asked him, "How's it going".

"Good", he replied.

I didn't have to piss, but I tugged on my foreskin and stroked and played with my dick. When he was through pissing he started to play with his dick.

"Some things aren't fair", I said.

"How's that", he asked.

"Some guys have so much more cock than I do."

He chuckled and says, "Yours looks pretty fine to me".

"Thanks, but yours is bigger!"

He laughed.

His dick is of average length but quite thick. He either has very little foreskin or is circumsized.

I asked, "Are you cut?"

He replied, "No."

He showed me his hood by rolling his foreskin down. It only covered about halfway down his cockhead. He's got a good slow stroke going and his cock has elongated and grown thicker. My stroking had my cock at half mast.

"Wow, you got a nice cock", I told him.

He smiled and turned towards me, "Do you want to feel it?"

"Hell, yeah!"

I reached over and latched onto his cock and gave it half a dozen strokes. His left hand had reached over and grabbed onto my dick. He gave it a few strokes.

"Are you married?", I asked.

"No, single".

"Do you have jack off buddies?"

He chuckled, and replied, "Yeah!"

Then he stopped and put away his cock and zipped up.

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz



As he walked towards the sinks, I turned and said, "Darn, I wanted to see you go off".

"Better not in here", he said.

However, when he got to the sinks he turned and came back. "Why not, until somebody comes."

He unzipped, pulled out his pecker and started jerking off. Wow, this was erotic I slowly stroked my own cock. It was hard and pointed straight into the urinal. His strokes were fast and frantic. His cock grew thicker, his pink cockhead was fat around the corona ridge and narrows to a blunt point at the tip. It angled upwards.

Again, I say, "Mmmmm, you got a great cock."

He turned towards me and again offered his cock to me to stroke. I don't need to be coaxed. My fingers wrapped around his cock. I savored the slow strokes I gave his cock. He felt so good in my hand. His cock has a thick raised vein protruding from the base of his cock and travelling upwards along the top side. It made him look even hotter. I would like to get him alone somewhere and really take my time to enjoy his cock. I would get him naked and flat on his back and tweak his nipples, fondle his nuts and slowly jerk his pecker until he hollers "Uncle!" But, where we are, time was of the essence. He re-took possession of his cock and renewed jerking it feverishly. What a sumptuous piece of meat! He ejaculated, jism splashed into the urinal. He spurted and spurted some more.

"Wow, that was awesome", I said.

We both zipped up and went to the sinks.

"Thanks for this", I said.

"You're very welcome", he replied.

We were both grinning from ear to ear, our activities to be relished forever.

Just then a guy opened the outer door and entered.

Oh boy, I think to myself, finished just in time!

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments