Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Small Town Girl

"Allie discovers a new world."

77
42 Comments 42
43.6k Views 43.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
I grew up in a small conservative town in South Georgia as the daughter of a Baptist minister, so as you can probably imagine, I was as naïve about the sexual world as one could possibly be. From a small child, I was taught to be a lady, to dress modestly and to never disrespect my elders. I dressed in mostly dresses or skirts that went well below my knees, and blouses or shirts that were loose.

I went to a Christian school from kindergarten until ninth grade where we learned from a basic academic curriculum with Bible studies and theology thrown in. The only sex that was mentioned were Bible readings and was read over quickly, without any indication that it was there. We were so naïve that I can honestly say I didn’t even realize it was talking about sex until I was older.

Even in our sheltered world, we knew that there was a connection between guys and girls, I even had a boyfriend. We would eat lunch together every day, he would walk me home while carrying my books, and every Sunday at church, he would sit beside me. We were a serious item. When we entered the tenth grade, our lives changed.

Ben, my boy friend, and I walked into the high school on the first day, and we felt as out of place as a whore at a preachers convention. All the girls were wearing shorts that we so short that parts of their butt cheeks were hanging out the bottom. My daddy would have killed me if he thought that I had even thought about wearing shorts like that. Not only their shorts, but their shirts looked as if they had been molded on because the shirts hugged their breast, and I was positive that some of the girls were not wearing bras because I could see their nipples sticking out. Ben walked around all day with his tongue hanging out like a thirsty dog. I walked around in complete dismay over these girls’ parents allowing them to come to school dressed like that.

After home room, Ben and I went our separate ways. The classes were much like the ones I had been accustomed to in my old school. Math, language, History, but instead of Bible Classes, we had Health. I had never had a health class and I had always been intrigued by medicine and sports so I was very excited about that class.

The day went with not much excitement. I sat in the front row in each class, and although there was always some kind of ruckus going on behind me, I never looked back. I met with Ben at lunch and we sat under a pine tree and ate. He told me about all the cool kids he had met and this, that and the other, but I was not paying much attention to him. I felt like a fish out of water, and was not adapting as well as he was.

In our old school, I had always been considered the pretty popular girl. I had played softball since I was nine years old, and had won a few pageants, so I had a very high self esteem. I had long blonde hair, and blue eyes. I thought I was pretty, and so did everyone I knew. Now, however, I didn’t feel so pretty. After lunch I had Health. I was hoping that it was going to be as fun as I had hoped it would be.

When I walked into my Health Class, I stopped dead in my tracks. On the walls were two posters. On the top of the first one read “Male Reproductive System” the other read “Female Reproductive System”. I could feel my face turning red from embarrassment. I sat at a desk just as far from those posters as I possibly could. The subject of sex was so foreign to me, and I was embarrassed, frightened and disappointed.

The teacher’s name was Ms. Jensen. She was a pleasant woman, in her late thirties or early forties. The first thing she did was called the roll, and all the other formalities, but for some reason, I could not keep from looking at those posters. When Ms. Jensen began to talk about the day’s lesson, I began to listen to her. She was talking about the penis and vagina and what they had to do with reproduction.

Of course, we had class know-it-all’s who would throw their unsocial remarks in. As she talked, she said a word that I had never heard before: orgasm. As she explained it, both men and women experience orgasms during sex, and that it felt really good. When the bell rang for the class to end, I was still curious about this new word.

The next two classes went as the rest and soon Ben and I were walking home. Ben continued to blab about his day and I continued to wonder about orgasms. When we got to my house, he walked me to the door and when I went inside he left. I went straight to my room and pulled down one of my encyclopedias. My dad had a computer, with internet to help him with his sermons, but I was not allowed near it ,so I had to use the World Book to get my answers. I researched orgasms for hours. My research led me into a world that I did not know even existed.

One thing that caught my attention was masturbation. I read where a person could make their self have an orgasm all by themselves. Of course, that really stirred my curiosity and late that night when my parents were asleep; I quietly went into my Dad’s study, and got on his computer. Once it booted up, I typed “masturbation” into the search box. I felt so dirty as I read article after article about masturbation, and I also got an unfamiliar feeling all over my body. My nipples hardened, and my panties felt damp. This scared me, but I could not pull myself away from the computer. Around one in the morning, the feeling was so strong, that I turned the computer off and after asking for forgiveness, I went to sleep with the images going through my head.

The next several days, I tried not to think about what I had seen on the internet that night, but I was not very successful. One night when my Dad was out on visitation, I got the nerved to ask my Mom about masturbation. That was a big mistake. She began to give me a lecture on why masturbation was a sin and that sex had been created for the sole purpose of reproduction but Satan had turned it into an industry for money and pleasure and how everyone was going straight to hell for using it that way.

After that night, I was scared to death and feared I was bound for hell, so I forgot about it. Ben and I began to get more popular in school and with softball, volleyball and other activities I didn't have time to think about it so all was good, or so I thought.

In mid October we had our Homecoming Dance. We had dances in our old school. We would wear our Sunday dresses, and dance to music that was age appropriate. As we were getting ready for the dance, Lauren, my new best friend, and I went to a dress shop with our Mom’s. I had planned to get a nice church dress, but when Lauren walked out with the first dress she tried on, I almost wet myself. It was a coral dress with one strap across her shoulder and showed a lot of cleavage. Lauren was blessed way more than in the breast department and she liked to show it. The dress went mid thigh and I thought she looked beautiful, but I knew that my parents would never let me wear something like that.

Lauren tried on several dresses but decided on the first and her mom bought it without question.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

I bought a more conservative dress. It was turquoise with thicker straps on both shoulders and went a few inches below the knee. The neck line would have shown cleavage, if I would have had any to show. At 16 I was barely out of a training bra, so with my 34A breast cleavage was almost non existent. I had to promise my mom that I would wear a shawl over my shoulders before she would agree to buy it. So we were set.

Homecoming Night came, and we had a wonderful time. We danced and laughed so much, and I had the time of my life. Ben and I had our first slow dance and it was amazing. In all the years we had been together, we had never been that close to each other. As we danced, his hands would rub down my back and before the dance was over, I had that same familiar feeling that I had the night I looked at my Dad’s computer. As we danced, Ben grew more courageous and his hands would occasionally move past my waist and squeeze my butt. I didn't want him to stop, but I knew people were around, so I would nudge him, and he would move his hand back up to my back. By the time the dance was over, my panties were so wet, and I was embarrassed and angry with myself at the same time for having so many sinful thoughts.

After the dance, I went home with Lauren to spend the night. Lauren’s room had two twin beds, so after getting into our sleep clothes and washing off our make up we went to bed. We talked a lot about the dance and eventually I drifted off to sleep. Sometime during the night, I heard Lauren moaning in her sleep. I lifted my head to see if she was okay and what I saw caught me off guard. Lauren was lying on her back, with her sleep shirt pulled up over her breast and her hand was moving around in her panties. From her actions, whatever she was doing, felt good cause her body was squirming all over the bed. Suddenly I saw her hips rise off the bed and she let out a soft groan. I watched her pull her hand out of her panties and go to her lips. With her other hand she pulled her shirt down and then rolled over on her side with her back to me, with her fingers in her mouth.

The next morning, we got up and all though my curiosity was killing me, I did not mention what I had observed, to Lauren. Shortly after lunch, my Dad stopped by and picked me up and we went home. All day the vision of Lauren was in my head. How could something that she had obviously enjoyed so much, be bad? Every time I thought about what she did, I got that same uneasy feeling over my body. By the time it was time to go to bed, I felt like I had wet my panties, and my nipples had been so hard for so long, they ached.

I slowly took my clothes off as the shower was running. When I pulled my panties from my vagina, the moisture made them clingy; I had to almost peel them off. I noticed that my lips were swollen and red and that my clitoris (I had learned what it was in Health class) was also red and protruding from its hood. I rubbed my hand over my vagina, and my body felt like a thousand bolts of electricity was flowing through it. I slowly brought my hand to my mouth. Making sure the door was locked; I touched my lips with my hand. I was surprised at the pleasant taste on my fingers. It was a tangy, sweet taste. As I stepped into the shower, the water began to spray over my body and when I moved a certain way a few of the streams of water would hit my swollen lips and clitoris and again my body reacted with small jerks and moans escaped my mouth without me trying. I turned my back to the water and washed as quickly as I could. I stepped out of the shower and dried off, making sure I did not touch my vaginal area too much. Once clothed and ready for bed, I walked from the bathroom to my bedroom and tried to go to sleep.

The burning in my body would not let me sleep. I tossed and turned for hours. Sometime during the middle of the night, I was laying on my back looking up watching the ceiling fan twirl around. I was gripping the sheets of the bed to keep my hands from moving between my legs. Finally I lost all self control.

I lifted my T-shirt over my breast. My nipples were standing towards the ceiling. I brought my hand up and pinched my nipple, to see if it was as hard as it felt. It was, and when I pinched it, I felt a flush from my neck to my vagina, and my panties immediately became wet. My hand slowly went from my breast down between my legs. I rubbed over the crotch of my panties and felt the wetness.

Just like I had observed Lauren doing, I slipped my hand inside the waistband of my panties. My fingers slid through the bristly hair that had grown above my vagina and down to my protruding clitoris. When my fingers passed over it, my body jerked and again I moaned. I rubbed my clitoris for a few seconds and felt my breathing become staggered. I stopped and tried to regain my composure, and to rethink what I was doing. My body over ruled my brain and my hand slipped inside my vagina. I pushed my trembling finger inside slowly. It was tight one finger was all I could manage to get in. I pushed deeper and touched my hymen, then pulled back.

I let my instincts take over and soon my fingers were massaging and rubbing my clitoris while my other hand was pulling and pinching my nipples. Just like Lauren, the my body was moving in rhythm with my hand. The sheets on the bed pulled from the mattress as my butt ground into them. Then the most amazing feeling came over my body. My whole body began to jerk and toss, I was whimpering continuously. My toes felt like they were curling as the most pleasurable pressure I had ever felt went though out my body and exited my vagina. I felt like my body was on fire and the burning tingles engulfed my entire body. My nipples ached because of the constant harness.

I felt such relief as my hips bucked wildly against my fingers and as soon as it was over and my clitoris became overly sensitive. Each time I touched it my body would jerk. I pulled my hands away from my vagina and brought it to my mouth. My fingers glistened like the morning dew on the grass. I slipped my fingers into my mouth, and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with my shirt still above my breast. The shock and embarrassment of what I had done the night before set in. I felt so ashamed and to add to my dismay, it was Sunday, and I had to sit in church and listen to my Dad preach.

After church, we went home. While Dad rested, Mom and I prepared lunch. I felt so bad about what I had done, and swore to never do it again.

*Note to reader. This is the first story of a possible series, depending on response, of my sexual awakening. The story is true only the names have been changed for privacy. All characters are 16 or above.*

Published 
Written by alliet14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments