Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuddles

"Total focus on the other person has its rewards."

3
1 Comment 1
8.9k Views 8.9k
706 words 706 words
She knocked on my hotel door and I let her in. She was even more stunning that I remembered.

"So, how about a movie then dinner on Calle Ocho?"

"How about we stay here and get room service?"

I didn't have to get hit over the head. I moved closer and wrapped my arms around her. We kissed in a way that would have scared me a few years earlier. My hand drifted down to her lower back and she reached around and moved it to her zipper. I opened her pants and they dropped to the floor. Sliding into her panties was a happy thing. Very smooth, very firm butt, just as I had remembered from the beach today. She wrapped one leg around me and gave me much easier access to her sweet spots.

After a while, maybe ten thousand years, I broke the kiss and said, "Stand still."

I removed her clothes and led her over to a big arm chair. I sat down and motioned for her to get in my lap.

"What about your clothes."

"Right now, this is about you."

I explored her body slowly, carefully, finding places of excitement she hadn't known existed. She looked at me at one point and said, " Later you're going to have to tell me all those places." She cuddled closer to me, making sure not block any important places while doing so.

I worked on her from top to bottom, probing with my tongue, my fingers, my lips. At one point she had her legs over the back of the chair and her hands braced on the floor. She could thrust her crotch against my face, pressing my head into the back of the chair. It was like being attacked by a cross between an vagina and a python.

I found that she liked to have her asshole probed while I was sucking on her clit, and I was happy to oblige. I had always enjoyed a blow job better when the lady had a finger in my ass, so it was not surprising to me that she would like something similar.

Vasilisa_SKY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vasilisa_SKY



At one point I slipped a hand under the chair cushion to find the dildo another lady friend had left a few days earlier. It was the "double" type, with a second probe for the rectum. I had her kneel on one arm of the chair with her hands on the other. I could reach between her legs with the hand holding the dildo and my free hand could caress her tits and let her suck on finger or thumb that recently been inside of her. Once during this position she got the giggles and said, "Moooooo!", but that passed quickly as I took her off to the stars yet again.

She reached orgasm five times in the next hour, the last one capped with a scream that I was sure would bring hotel security.

"Please, stop for a while, I have to breathe at least once an hour."

I let her relax in my arms, and she seemed like a kitten in my lap. The stray light from the last light of the day returned to us from the Atlantic where it could find its way between buildings. The smell of salt was strong even on the 20th floor, a smell I've always liked. It was quiet and I felt her pulse settle down and her breath become steady and slow again.

She looked into my eyes and I could tell she was making up her mind. She stood up and started getting dressed. I was worried about that. Had I done something wrong? I had been too much, or too little? I sat still, like a cat afraid to scare a bird away. When she was dressed she looked at me and said, "Come here, please."

I stood and walked to her. She put her hand on my head and kissed me deeply. "Great, a good bye kiss. Cold shower time for me."

Then she started taking my shirt off of me. I started to speak but she shushed me.

"Right now, this is about you."

It didn't take me an hour to say "uncle". The first time, anyway.

Published 
Written by SonOfAGunJr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments