Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming for my lover

"This story is dedicated to my love John."

9
6 Comments 6
22.1k Views 22.1k
975 words 975 words
My phone vibrated from underneath my pillow at 7:20 am. My heart started pounding because I already knew who it was before I even had to check it. I woke up at 7 am just to be sure I wouldn't’t miss his text. I pulled my Blackberry from under my long green pillow. I pressed a button for it to light up and I fumbled to get to the message. He asked if I was awake and from there our conversation took off.

I’ve only known this man for about 18 days and I already felt like I was in love him! How could I not with his beautiful brown eyes, sexy smile and hot body. His cock wasn’t bad either. I just wondered what he saw in me. We both were in the same situation with our marriages. Both sexless and loveless. There was nothing me and this man did not talk about. And I was having a great time getting to know him more and more each day we talked.

Throughout the entire 3 or 4 hour conversation my boyfriend and I were having I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. I had came once already at 5 am, but there’s something about this man that turns me on whenever I talk to him. Finally the conversation turned sexual. I had told him that I was feeling a little horny, which was a lie by then I was really horny.

He told me he wanted to help me out and asked how I wanted to start. I told him I wanted to him to lead the way, I love it when he does. I striped out of my clothes and laid down on my bed waiting for my lovers instructions. “Slowly take your hands and run them up and down your body, then play with your nipples a little.” His text message said. I did as he told me, I got to my 42 DD sized breasts and found my already erect nipples. I pinched them lightly and let out a quiet moan.

He then told me to move one of my hands down to my pussy and tease myself. My hand slowly traveled down to my tummy and found it’s way to my wet pussy. I caressed the outside very gently brushing my fingers over my clit. When I did that my body responded by sending shiver down my spine. I stuck my index finger inside my pussy to get it wet then placed it on my clit and massaged it slowly like he asked me to. “Oh my god.” I whispered to myself out of pleasure.

I pictured him going down on me, licking my juices, in my mind as I rubbed myself. He then told me to insert two fingers inside my pussy while I massaged my clit. I smiled at his request and did as he said. My wet fingers slid in and out of my tight pussy, it felt amazing, I could only picture my boyfriends cock going in and out of me, that excited me even more.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

I fucked myself harder with my fingers while moaning his name quietly.

My lover then asked me to get my vibrator. I reached in the drawer beside my bed and grabbed it. I stuck the cool rubber cock inside of my wet wanting pussy and pressed the speed to the middle setting, and started to caress my clit. After a couple of minutes of doing that he asked me to take a short video of it. I smiled, I had been planning on sending him a video of me having an orgasm for awhile but could never find time to do it. I told him yes when I get ready to cum I will.

I took the vibrator out of my hot pussy and stuck two fingers in instead like he asked me to. With my free hand I had one of my hard nipples. I pinched it a little harder. “ Oh god yes!” I moaned wishing my boyfriend could be doing that. I stuck the vibrator back inside my pussy and fucked myself a little harder with it. My body met with it’s thrusts. I knew I was going to cum for him soon.

I moaned his name over and over as I shoved my vibrator deep inside my pussy. After a couple minutes of that my lover told me to take the vibrator out and focus on my clit. I brought my fingers to my mouth to taste myself and placed them back on my very swollen clit. I massaged gently at first but then I felt my body tense up. I rubbed a little faster while caressing my nipples.

I removed my hand from my nipple to start recording for my lover, I was going to cum any second. I placed my phone over my wet pussy making sure to give him the full view of what I was doing, I pressed the record button. In a way that turned me on even more. My body was bucking up off the bed as my orgasm neared. I massaged my swollen clit, going in circles moaning louder and louder every second.

Finally I felt the waves of my orgasm come crashing down over me. “Oh my god John I’m cumming for you.” I moaned loud enough for him to hear me. I continued rubbing my throbbing clit for a couple more seconds until I ended the video with and “I love you.”

I sat up and texted my lover that I had just had an amazing orgasm and that his video was on the way. I sat there feeling the aftershocks of the orgasm he had just given me. It was one of the best I’ve ever had, hopefully I will have more to look forward to.

Published 
Written by DeliaStar05
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments