Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cyber Junkie - Tea

"It's tea time..."

33
28 Comments 28
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
“Well, what are we talking about: a Vienna sausage or a beef polska kielbasa?” Lauren probed, grabbed the teakettle off her stove, and freshened Natalie’s tea.

“We’re talking about a beef polska kielbasa: a floppy kielbasa,” Natalie responded with a cynical side-eyed glance as she stirred lemon and honey into her Earl Grey.

Ignoring Natalie’s facial expressions and refusing to retreat, Lauren drilled down into her business even further, “Did he take a Viagra or a Tadalfil ?” Lauren barely made it through law school, and she really did not care. She was living on her parents' coins. Even worse, Lauren failed the bar exam twice. Still, Lauren knew how to question a situation.

Natalie sighed and answered despairingly, “I really don’t know what is happening. I failed to ask the squalid details of his misfortune, and no, Cameron did not offer them up either.”

Natalie and Lauren were sorority sisters in undergrad and participated in the same social circles during law school. Natalie, unlike Lauren, worked her way through undergrad and law school. Determined, she successfully passed the bar examination on her first try. ‘Determined’ was Natalie’s middle name, because she worked hard. She would spend no more days scrounging for what she needed, nor did she tolerate bullshit.

“Something changed. Wait a minute. Did you accidentally chomp down on Cameron’s ‘basa with your pointy incisors? What the heck happened?” Lauren’s examination threatened a potential fire at the beginning, the middle, and the end of Natalie’s patience. She had little tolerance for prying conversations.

“I’m not sure. But I am certain of a few things. My new black lace lingerie did nothing to hoist Cameron’s slumbering lumber, my superb hand strokes were insufficient, and my perfected fellatio skills, sans teeth, did nothing for him. It doesn’t work anymore.” Truthfully, it hadn’t worked for months now. Natalie responded with a tinge of anger and she began silently counting down from ten.

“So, are you going to talk to him today?” Lauren continued, as she stacked the virtual logs in the furnace.

“For what, Lauren?” Natalie gave the side-eye and the neck-roll this go ‘round. Her count was at five.

“To get him some help,” Lauren added while sprinkling the virtual kindling with gasoline.

“Not even. Lauren, please,” Natalie scoffed as her mental count landed on three.

“Why not?” Lauren smirked while striking the imaginary matchstick.

Natalie shrugged a response and her headcount landed on two, “It’s just time to move on. That situation is not working. Listen, you know that I live in a permanent state of arousal and it’s not working!”

Lauren wanted to ensure that the virtual kindling was ablaze, so she dropped the lit match onto the soaked kindling, “Natalie, there are alternative ways to…”

“One! I am going to lose it,”
Natalie thought to herself.

...

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05

And Natalie lost it indeed.

“I am well aware of those options, and I take advantage of them daily by myself. Listen, I don’t need him to pay bills and take care of me. But I do want sexual compatibility; it’s something that is not working for us. For two years, I’ve been loyal, and I just can’t be his girlfriend anymore, Lauren. Why would I remain on a train destined for ‘Frustration Valley’? This relationship just pulled into my stop: ‘Permanent Flaccidity’ and it is time to get off the train.”

Natalie turned and looked at Lauren daring her to say one more word. “Now, the inquiry is dismissed, got it?”

~~~

Hours later, Lauren made more tea with a spot of Wild Turkey to relax. Lauren glanced at her tablet for the time. It was 10 p.m., and it was time to get what she needed. She opened the Skype application and she selected ‘Cyber Junkie’. Lauren flung her caramel, five foot eight-inch curvy frame on the sofa and propped her bare feet up on the cocktail table.

“Hey you!” A deep sensual voice answered.

“Hey." Without shifting her bottom, Lauren used the length of her arm span to reach a black satin pouch concealed just underneath the table.

The cyber junkie was a six foot three Caucasian attorney with a successful private practice. He was happily married with grown children and an addiction to cyber sex. To him, cyber sex did not cross the boundaries of cheating on his marriage. However, if his wife knew, she would express differently. Frequently, he locked his office door to engage in masturbatory acts on camera while making sexual demands on different women.

“I have about 20 minutes. Lauren, did you make the purchases?” He worked late that evening just for Lauren.

“Yes, I have Icicles #18 and #26 in my hand,” Lauren responded. At the junkie’s request, Lauren bought two hand blown glass toys. The first was a seven and a half inch dildo and the second was a butt plug with a length of four inches.

“Remove all of your clothes,” he insisted. He removed his pants, and adjusted the camera to capture the stroking of his erect nine-inch penis. He barked out further instructions for Lauren. “Tie the belt tightly around your rib cage just above your tits, and then ease it down over your nipples.”

Lauren did exactly as instructed. Her caramel breasts and cocoa nipples strained under the pressure of the strap. Gasping for air, her head bobbed forward, and she inhaled the aroma of her own whiskey breath. “It’s done.”

“I see. Now, get #18 and rub it against your clit. Good, now push it in your pussy, bitch, and match my strokes!” The junkie commanded.

Lauren knew what was next and she instinctively lubed the glass plug and guided it towards her butt hole, “Now?”

“Right now.”

Lauren moved forward and pushed the plug in her rear. Her hand returned to the dildo to match the furious pace of his strokes. Liquid oozed from Lauren’s snatch as she neared her summit.

They moaned, writhed, and climaxed simultaneously.

“Cameron, what about Natalie?”

Published 
Written by AltaBrwnSgr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments