Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dave and Sugar ch 1

"A man with a sex Cajun accent spoke. “Hello Kandy, this is Dave, how are you doing baby?”"

9
6 Comments 6
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
That morning, I couldn’t stand to be in that lonely, empty, bed anymore. With hubby gone, I had no reason to stay in bed, if you know what I mean. I consider myself a very sexual person, and I’m always horny. However, I did not feel like playing alone this time. I got up, didn’t bother to change, went into the den, and logged onto my computer. I decided to answer a few emails, to let my friends and family know I was handling things okay, one day at a time. One email perked my interest; it was on one of my erotic story sites, from my friend Dave.

He has been a close friend of mine for over two years. We often wrote each other, and the subject was about everything, from how my day went to sex. In this particular email he was telling me how sorry he was to hear about my man problems and upcoming divorce. He asked if he could call me, after all I could probably use a good friend’s shoulder right now. Of course I did, no one can ever have enough friends. However, what he wrote next made me perk up and tremble with desire. He would call me late that night around 10:30 p.m, when he knew I would be in bed.

Mmm, that sounded like he had a sexy, devious plan, or was I reading between the lines. Oh hell no, I was horny and need the voice of a sexy man to make me feel good, not to mention take my mind off my troubles. I had done phone sex in the past but quit when I got married, it just didn’t seem right with the real thing sitting in the next room.

I spend the day fantasizing what Dave and I would talk about. Would I cry my heart out? Or…would I strip, and masturbate, oooh that is always fun because I love to play with myself.

It was ten pm, and I just couldn’t stand the excitement any longer. I changed into one of my sexy short nighties and climbed into bed. I then picked up a magazine with sex letters in it and began reading. Yeah, it wasn’t that hard to get in the mood. I needed to be fucked, and wanted it NOW!

The phone rang and I almost dropped the magazine. I thought for a moment about what to say, more nervous than a teen the first time she was speaking to her dream-boy.

I picked it up and said, "Hello."

A man with a sex Cajun accent spoke. “Hello Kandy, this is Dave, how are you doing baby?”

“I’ve been better, it’s hard dealing with hubby leaving me like that and asking for a divorce. However, I quit analyzing it to death and trying to find out why. I just wish I could quit crying over the bastard.”

“Baby, you have a very sexy voice, how’s about we forget about hubby and you play with me, I’ll take you to paradise. By the way, my house is located in a small town, and secluded. That way; if I want to I can strip and sit here in my back yard naked, anytime day or night. By the way sugar, I have something in my hand that you’ll like, it’s long and hard, and it needs a sexy woman’s touch.”

“Mmm, sounds like you have something sexy in mind. Something I would love to do, however, you’re too far away for me to enjoy. As I would love to have you here in bed with me, I need a long hard fuck, among other things.”

“Yeah I bet you do. You do play on the phone don’t you?”

“I have in the past but quit in respect of hubby, but hell he’s not around anymore, so why not.”

“Yes indeed, now if you are wearing anything take it off. I just know your pussy needs some attention, am I right?”

“When you said long hard cock baby, it perked up and screamed touch me!”

“Well then put your phone on speaker phone if you can and let your fingers do the walking. Touch your nipples and clit; I want you to describe every naughty detail. How you roll them, pinch them, and tease them. Make yourself feel real good baby, it will make your troubles disappear, for now.”

I put the phone on speaker and laid it close to me, then put a large towel under my pussy so I wouldn’t drench the bed. I knew I’d be that wet. I let my fingers first caress and squeeze my big breast, as I let out a sigh.

“I have to put a towel under my ass, so I don’t soak the bed and before you ask, yes I gush that much. Ooooh baby I love touching, sucking and even biting my own nipples. Damn, I wish these were your fingers.”

“Oh hell, I love a woman, who squirts and gushes, especially in my mouth. I would love to have one tit in each hand, kissing, licking, nibbling, and sucking them until they were harder and red.”

“I’ll be there in ten minutes because I love a titty-man.”

My fingers slid down further to my wanting pussy, it had been too damn long since anyone, including myself touched it. I was already drenched, and my clit hard. I loved talking on the phone it was so arousing. A sexy, deep male voice turns me on; I just didn’t give my number out to anyone. It had to be someone I’d know for quite awhile.

“I hate being alone, but I think you know just what I need baby.”

“You’re right there honey. I wish I lived down the road, I’d have my face buried in your cunt right now.”

My clit throbbed, my mind raced with a thousand thoughts of what we would do if he lived that close. “What would you do if I was lying next to you right now baby?”

“I know exactly what I’d be doing. I would be slowly kissing you from head to toe leaving a wet tingly trail all over your big beautiful body. As my big hands would be exploring every crevice you have…for starters.”

“Oh-my-god," I squealed. "Honey, you know how much fun I‘d have if you were watching me right now.”

My cunt and nipples tingled as I envisioned myself doing a striptease for him. I put the phone near my breast letting him hear me suck my hard nipple into my mouth and moaned.

RebeccaHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaHoney

I returned the phone to my lips speaking in a soft sexy tone, “Oh Dave do you know how much your voice makes my nipple swell and harden. “

He gasped, "Oh fuck baby, I wish those were my lips on your nipples! I bet your cunt is sopping wet! I love to eat a cunt too, flicking my tongue all over the place then encircling your clit until you beg me to stop. I won’t though; I'll just keep going until I was deep inside you lapping up your sweet honey! “

I moaned, as I quivered all over. “Oh yessssss, keep this up baby, and I know I will cum. I'm not only rubbing my clit, but sucking and biting these hard nips too. If these were your hands and mouth, mine would be on that cock of yours, as I love sucking cock. Yes baby, I swallow the delicious load too, no fun if you don’t.”

“Do you have any toys baby? God my cock is so fucking hard!”

I could tell by his voice that he was stroking his cock. My cunt was aflame with desire and I thought, "Where’s a real hard cock when I need one".

“Yes I do, it looks, and feels like a real cock, only it vibrates. I’m sliding it in my cunt now. Do you want to hear it sloshing in and out of my cunt? Ooooh it feels so fucking good!”

“Oooh yes, put the phone down next to your hot hole doll and let me hear how wet you are.”

I did not hesitate to do what he asked, after all I hadn’t had this much fun in ages. I knew the hum of the vibrator and wet sound of my cunt would excite him more. I did this for a few minutes then moved the phone so I could hear him speak.

“Ooooh baby, I love the way your cunt sounds. Damn, I wish I was there! I’m slowly stroking my cock then reaching down and squeezing my balls. Play with yourself honey; let me hear how excited your body becomes. Kandy make me cum!”

I slid the toy inside my hot hole, hard and deep, as the fingers of my other hand tantalized my clit. I love fucking myself and letting a man hear the wet sounds because I knew it went from his ear straight to his cock. I cooed, with my sexy voice, telling him all the details of what I was doing. I knew my lewd sounds would make him blow his load.

“Dave, wish we could do this for real, my clit is so fucking hard! Please put the phone near your cock I want to hear you sliding you hand up and down your shaft. MMMM, I love that sound baby; I’m about to cum here!”

“Oh sweet Kandy , your sexy voice drives me crazy. I wish your lips were sucking my cock! Oh-my-god baby, make me cum!”

As I listen, I envision my lips wrapped around his cock, sucking him deep, flicking my tongue around the head and down the shaft. I love the sweet, tangy taste of pre-cum and jism.

I squealed into the phone, “I want to straddle you and slide my cunt down hard on your throbbing cock. Dave, fuck me, oh yes, ram your cock deep in me! I love the way it feels. Harder baby, I’m rubbing my clit hard oh don’t stop baby…I’m about to cum!”

“Yes, oh Kandy I am so fucking hard, so close to cumming! Fuck me honey, ride my cock hard!" All of a sudden I heard him exclaiming, "Fuck, aaaaaaah, yyeeesss, oooooooh I can't hold it back any longer. I’m cumming!”

I’m lost in a trace rubbing my clit feverishly as I fucked my hole with the toy. When I heard him cum, my body went rigid, and I shrieked, “Oh honey I’m cumming! Baby I wish we were really fucking.”

“I do too baby, you need a man to give you a good hard fuck right now, to clear out hubby’s memories. By the way doll, if you ever get down this wall we should meet. You make me so hot, and my cock hasn’t been this hard in awhile. Sometimes I have trouble cumming, but hell love to stroke my dick anyways, especially when I have a hot, sexy, big beautiful gal on the other end of the phone.

“Thanks for the compliment, and I have family down your way, they want me to visit. When I do I will look you up, because you make me so fucking hot and I cannot resist the urge to fuck and play with you. Baby your voice electrifies my whole body and I want to cum again and again. Wish you could see how hard my clit is, make me cum again baby,” I gasped.

We continued the conversation, as each of us breathed heavily into the phone. Then he spoke, “Kandy, I wish I was rubbing my cum covered dick all over your nipples, then sliding it between your breasts and when it comes close to you lips have you suck the head. My head is so sensitive; I can cum by just playing with it.”

“Ooooh God, I love doing that, when a man plays with my tits like that my fingers or his are in my cunt, and I cum harder!”

“Well then guess you’ll just have to cum again. I’m not done playing with you at all, I want to make you climax a few more times , before I say goodbye.”

I quivered hard, and purred, “I’ve been known to cum five or six times in an hour. I know your sexy Cajun accent will make me cum repeatedly.”

He moaned, and I knew he was still stroking his cock. I imagined it rubbing all over my nips and breasts, smearing them with his sweet nectar. It sends me over the edge.

“Oooh fuck, I’m cumming!"

When I regained my voice I say, "Dave, you make me so damn horny. I wish you lived closer to me. We could talk, cuddle, fuck, and play more often...and not on the phone. “

“Oh, I do too, Kandy …I love the way you cum! If you don’t mind me calling, I probably will call you every night honey.”

“Mmmm, I’d like that after all no one is here to tell me no anymore, and I like this kind of fun.”

“Good, now I want you to cum a few more times before we say goodnight. Then I want you to sleep naked, and call me when you wake up, let's say around 9:30 am , my cock is so hard in the morning it needs you, as the wife won’t do a damn thing anymore.”

“That sucks, but hell I’ll play with you and suck you dry.”

Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments