Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debby and her first vibrator

"shy librarian buys a vibrator"

17
5 Comments 5
91.8k Views 91.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story

It was Friday which was her day off. After the boys had left the house to go to school Debby quickly took the dog out for a walk. Underneath her jeans she was wearing lacy top hold ups and a thong. The thong felt tight against the crack of her bottom and she liked the rough feel of the material of her jeans rubbing against the cheeks of her backside as she walked along. She also liked how the tops of the hold ups felt against her thighs.

Normally she would only wear ordinary knickers when she was wearing jeans but she had decided that from now on she would wear sexy underwear and hold ups more often. Perhaps she might also try wearing stockings and suspenders. She was thinking about what she had bought in the Ann Summers shop during the week and she was getting very wet between her legs just thinking about it.

It had all started when she had over heard a conversation two of the girls at work were having about an Ann Summers party they had attended. Both of the girls had apparently each purchased a vibrator and were giggling about how brilliant they were to play with. It actually made her blush to listen to them talking about how they played with themselves at home and she tried not to listen to what they were saying.

She was rather embarrassed but she couldn’t help being turned on by the thought of her female work colleagues masturbating. She only very occasionally played with herself and she had never used a sex toy before but her imagination was fuelled with curiosity and she had spent one Friday morning on the internet looking at the various sex toys available on the Ann Summers website. There were so many to choose from. They seemed to come in different colours, shapes and sizes. There was a blue one called a rampant rabbit thruster that looked particularly interesting. There were some very strange things available that you could buy such as butt plugs which you stuck up your bottom but she couldn’t comprehend who on earth would want to try that.

It was all quite shocking and she wondered if perhaps she had been leading a rather sheltered life. She was almost tempted to buy something online but she would only end up worrying about when it would arrive. She couldn't believe she was even thinking about it and anyway it would be better to pay by cash at the local Ann Summers store. The last thing she wanted was for her husband to see an incriminating entry on a bank or credit card statement.

After about half an hour of browsing through some of the different sex toys she suddenly realised that she was feeling rather horny. It had been several months since she had last had sex with her husband and she suddenly longed to have something hard inside her vagina. If only she had a sex toy to try out. Then she had an idea. She went into the kitchen and looked around. There were the bananas in the fruit bowl, maybe she could try using one of those as a pretend sex toy? But no the ends were a bit rough and they felt a bit too soft. She looked in the fridge in the vegetable section. There was a cucumber but that looked too big. She pulled out the carrots she had bought yesterday at the supermarket during her lunch break. There was one that looked about the right size, not too big and not too small. About the right shape. No this was ridiculous what was the matter with her!! She thought better of herself and put the carrot back in the fridge.

She went into the sitting room and tried to take her mind off sex by watching some daytime TV but after looking through a couple of channels for a few minutes she couldn’t find anything that interested her and she realised it was no good. She went back into the kitchen and took the carrot she had previously chosen and put it under the tap to wash it. Quickly she went upstairs to her bedroom and undressed and then lying naked on her bed had proceeded to fuck herself with the carrot. She guessed it was about six inches in length. Slightly bigger than her husbands cock and also a bit thicker in girth. With one hand she had parted her pink pussy lips as she pushed the tip of the carrot against the entrance of her wet vagina. It had felt very cold and solid as she pushed it in and out. Soon she was instinctively fingering her clit with one hand while she pushed the carrot in and out of her cunt with her other hand. Within a few minutes of masturbating herself with the carrot she had reached a most shuddering and satisfying climax.

Well that was last week and so the more she thought about it the more she was resolved to sum up the courage to visit the local Ann Summers store in town.

Fortunately the library where she worked was close to the shops in the town centre although the day she went in, it was Wednesday, the closer she got to the shop the more her resolve nearly evaporated. She was so worried that someone she knew would see her going into the sex shop..

She almost didn’t know where to look. At first all she could see were items of skimpy women’s lingerie but as she walked further into the shop she found the display that contained the vibrators she had seen on the internet. There were rows and rows of them and she hardly knew where to look. There was one that had the measurements of a ruler on it with the words “Measure for pleasure” emblazoned on the display case. She wasn’t sure if it was an actual vibrator or some sort of sales gimmick.

A red headed pretty girl behind the counter had seen her looking rather bewildered and flustered and had walked over to see if she could help.

The girl in the sex shop was really nice and helpful and made her feel at ease.

“Have you ever used a vibrator before?” she asked.

Debby nervously replied “No this is the first time I have thought about buying one”

The girl replied “Don’t worry there’s no need to be embarrassed. I’ve got several vibrators which I use all the time. This one is good for beginners as the shaft isn’t too thick.” She said pointing to a pink one.

She ended up buying a rabbit vibrator. She wasn’t sure of it’s exact specifications and as she walked back to work she wondered if it included batteries. The girl in the shop, she was called Rachel, had almost certainly told her but she had felt so embarrassed in the sex shop that she could hardly remember anything of what she had been told.

As she left the shop she had carefully kept it concealed in her bag until she got home and had then hidden it at the bottom of her bedroom cupboard beneath all her shoe boxes. She could hardly believe she had gone and done it as she had always been a goody two shoes and had felt really naughty and embarrassed buying it. She then remembered what Rachel had said about the batteries. They were included but she had recommended buying some spares as she reckoned Debby would soon use up the ones in the vibrator and there was nothing worse than when the batteries ran out in your vibrator and you didn’t have any replacements!

When she got back home after walking the dog she took off her Wellington boots and went upstairs to her bedroom and slipped off her jeans.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

She then put on her favourite high heel shoes. As she bent down to put on her shoes she felt really sexy in her hold up stockings and the material at the back of her white thong felt tight against her bottom. Debby then went over to the cupboard to find the vibrator. It was still in its box where she had hidden it. God if her husband or children ever found it she would die of embarrassment.

Opening the box she went over to her bed and sat down as she took out the vibrator. This was really exciting but she also felt a sense of shame about what she was thinking of doing yet the sexual excitement that she felt inside her made her block out those other feelings. The vibrator felt cold and hard in her hands. It was pink and the end of it was shaped like a man’s cock with the foreskin pulled back. The shaft was bigger and thicker than her husbands cock and she wondered what it would feel like when it was inside her. About a third of the way down the shaft there was a protuberant part with two little sticky out bits at the end. She had been told by the girl behind the counter in the shop that these would tickle her clitoris while the main body of the vibrator was inside her. She could also see lots of tiny silver balls encased in a section of the shaft that was covered in a slightly see through plastic material.

Putting the sex toy down on her bed she took off her top and bra exposing her tiny but beautifully firm pale breasts. She could feel that her nipples had gone as hard as bullets as she gently stroked them. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was going grey but her skin was still soft and smooth. She wished she had bigger breasts and a smaller nose though. She couldn’t really imagine anyone would consider her to be a really attractive woman. She had always considered herself to be a bit of a plain Jane. She decided to put on her favourite necklace. It had lots of interesting eastern style silvery bits to it and always made her feel special.

Her fingers gently played over the soft fabric of the gusset of her thong and then she slipped it off exposing the v shaped black curls of her pubic hair and sat in the middle of the bed. Her fingers ran over the lovely lace of the tops of her stocking hold ups and she lazily let her fingers play through the short course curls of her pubic her. She picked up the vibrator and pressed one of the controls near the base of the shaft. It sprang into life making a rather loud buzzing sound, the shaft rotating and pulsing at the same time. She could see the tiny silver balls slowly spinning round. She played around with the controls for a few moments so that she could work out how to make it go faster and then slow it down again. There were lots of different settings. One of the buttons made the shaft move up and down in a pumping motion and another made it vibrate. It was all rather confusing and seemed a bit random to start off with but she soon got the hang of the different settings.

She was now kneeling on the bed holding the rabbit vibrator in one hand. She moved the tip of the shaft towards the entrance to her vagina and pushed as the tip of the sex toy touched the opening of her delicate and intimate regions. She was slightly worried about the length and girth of the shaft but she was so wet with excitement that it slid easily into her pussy. It felt so big as she gently pushed it right inside herself inch by inch and she gasped with pleasure as she switched it on and as the tips of the clitoral stimulators brushed against her clit. The tips of the clitoral stimulators were vibrating while the balls in the shaft were rotating inside her. She changed the settings and she could feel the shaft of the vibe moving up and down inside herself. It felt so naughty and exciting. She used the fingers of her other hand to push away a few strands of her pubic hair to fully reveal the little pink bud of her clitoris spreading herself open as she thrust the shaft of the vibrator in and out. She stared at her own cunt as the shaft went in and out noticing that it was now coated in her vaginal juices which started to dribble down her thighs and onto the lacy tops of her hold ups.

God she felt so sexy. She’d never felt like this before. The shaft of the sex toy was pulsing away inside her and her clit was being tickled at the same time. She was gently bouncing up and down on the shaft and could hardly control herself but realised that it might be a good idea to go to the bathroom to get a towel otherwise she was going to create a big wet stain on the duvet cover of her bed. She pulled the vibrator out and it made a big slurping noise as it slid out. It was almost as if the lips of her pussy were trying to hold onto the end of it and were refusing to let go.

A mini orgasm made her gasp with pleasure and she somehow managed to stagger to the bathroom to get the towel. Once back on the bed with the towel underneath her the rabbit vibrator was quickly back inside her and she could feel the waves of pleasure building again inside her tummy. They started to build and build and then swept though her making her cry out with pleasure. She was groaning without even realising it. She reached out and grabbed hold of the bed head in front of her riding the throbbing shaft but she lifted herself off it and it slid out throbbing away on the towel coated in the slimy juices from her vagina.

The bedroom seemed to be filled with a mixture of the musty sweet smell from her cunt and the lovely scent of her perfume. She grabbed a couple of pillows and put them between her knees, under the towel and then positioned the vibrator underneath herself with one hand and then it was back inside her where it belonged, throbbing and buzzing away. The pillows and her cunt held it in place as she bounced up and down on it, holding onto the head of the bed for dear life.

Buzz it sounded as she rode up the shaft until only the bell end of it was just inside her and then she pushed herself back down onto the wet shaft quite slowly this time and the buzzing became a rather muffled faint sound as the whole of the shaft of the vibe was back inside her cunt. Buzz it sounded louder again as she slid her cunt back up again exposing virtually the full length of the vibrator before once again slowly descending onto it. Up down, up and down, she was at one with her new best friend and she was loving it.

She gasped every so often as the pleasure mixed with excitement and tension mounted inside her.The waves of pleasure were building and building and then suddenly a huge orgasm ripped through her. “Oh my god , oh my god, yes, yes, yes!” She cried out in utter joy. And then collapsed onto her bed. She pulled the vibrator out of herself. It made a loud slurping noise as it exited her pussy before she switched it off. The shaft was completely covered in her juices and she put it up to her nose to smell the deliciousness of herself. She lay there for a few minutes gently stroking herself as the waves of pleasure gently faded away.

Published 
Written by causley69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments