Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deep Red Walls

"He pushed me past the point of no return - not that I wanted to go back after what I had experience."

4
3 Comments 3
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Please know that I was never like this before, it's almost like something snapped inside of me. All I wanted to do was become lost in total bliss. The kind that makes your head spin - a mix between vertigo and a numbing tingle; feeling pinpricks on the surface of your body as waves of pleasure pushed you over the edge - that was all I wanted. It’s what I needed.
*****The fresh coat of paint looked great on my new living room walls, deep red. I had never thought to paint my walls red, but with the cream colored leather couches, it seemed like the perfect fit. The new apartment had character; it was classic and clean but modern at the same time. And there was a sexy neighbor on the same floor which made it that much more exciting.

His name was Shayne. He was tall, broad in the shoulders, and had the most amazing smile. His hair was short, but dark, which was sexy. This man was pretty much was the cherry on top of my new place. I’m not sure why he was single though, but it didn’t matter. I was in no position to be dating or even thinking of dating for that matter, I seemed to have a permanent relationship with my growing career.

The first time we had talked was in the elevator. He seemed nice enough, helping me with my bags from the local home décor store. I offered him a beer after we got into my apartment. Even though he declined my offer and told me he had to run, I found myself sort of excited when he asked me if I’d like to watch the game tonight at his place.

The weeks went on as Shayne and I became closer. We often hung out at each others apartments, watching games, having a few drinks, inviting friends to join us, watching the occasional movie. It was an easy friendship; I was myself around him. He had even helped me pick out the paint for my apartment and offered to help. I suppose somewhere along the line I should have seen the signs though, what came next was a complete shock for me.

I placed the paint roller down on the plastic sheet below our feet and let out a sigh. “This looks amazing,” I smiled. “You were right about the red.”

Shayne tipped the beer bottle in his hand to his mouth and took a long gulp. “Never underestimate a man!” He laughed.

I took a swig from my own beer then looked down at my clothes. I was covered head to toe in red paint. “I’m going to have a really quick shower to get this paint off my skin,” I told him. “I’ll be right back!”

He casually looked up at me from his phone and mumbled something about running back to his apartment to change and told me to take my time. I padded across the floor to the bathroom where I closed the door behind me. As I stripped the dirty clothes from my body I could hear that Shayne had put some sort of music on in the living room followed by a door closing. I guessed that he had gone to his apartment to change, so I turned the shower on then slipped past the curtain into the warm stream of water.

I took my long hair out of it’s pony tail and tilted my head back. Quickly, I washed my hair before grabbing the bottle of body wash from the wall of the shower, squirted a bit into my hand then began working away at the red paint on my skin. It wasn’t long before I was able to get it all off, so I washed the rest of my body starting at my toes then worked my way up.

I rinsed the soap off my skin and turned the water off.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

I reached out from inside the shower to find my towel before opening the curtain then wrapped it tightly around my body then looked around for fresh clothes. It was then that I realized I hadn’t brought any in with me. I opened the door to the bathroom and peeked around the corner.

“Shayne?” I called out. I paused for a moment trying to listen over the loud music. After calling out again and not hearing a reply, I opened the door the rest of the way and slipped out of the bathroom. I then peeked into the living room to find it empty. I walked to my room, taking the towel off half way down the hall.

It was a beautiful evening out. Nice and warm, but there was still a cooling breeze that swept through the balcony doors. I walked into my room, my pillow top queen size mattress was in the middle of the room and a large dresser sat along the opposite wall. I still hadn’t come around to buying a mirror though. I squished the rest of the water out of my hair. The water ran down my back just as a breeze came in through the bedroom door.

Almost instantly my nipples pearled. I just couldn’t help it, I had felt so turned on by the smallest things, it had been much too long since feeling the touch of a man. I peered out of my bedroom door to make sure I was alone, then closed it quietly behind me, leaving the smallest crack open.

I climbed onto my bed before palming my right breast as my left hand traveled down my stomach. Once I was lying back, I reached down to feel for my sensitive clit. I liked to keep myself mostly shaven down below, only keeping a landing strip. I let out a small moan as I played with my clit. I moved down lower between the folds of my aroused pussy where I could already feel how wet I was. It felt so good to touch myself like that so I continued to move down with the intention of fingering myself.

I slipped one finger in and began finger fucking myself slowly. I closed my eyes and arched my back as I slipped a second finger in. The feeling was absolutely delicious. Once my fingers were nice and wet, I pulled them out to focus again on my throbbing clit.

I could feel that I was close, so I increased speed making myself moan again. Just before making myself cum, I stopped - teasing myself a little. Usually when I edged myself like that, the end result was shattering. I slipped two fingers in my pussy again and starting wiggling my fingers as I pinched my perky little nipples. I knew I was being loud, but I almost didn’t care. I hadn’t heard the door yet. I pulled my lubed up fingers out and continued with my clit. I could feel the ripples of pleasure build up in my lower stomach so I knew an orgasm was coming quickly as I reached for anything to hold onto.

My nails dug into my duvet as I felt the orgasm start. My back arched, toes curled, and I moaned loudly as I came on my fingers. I continued to stimulate my clit as waves of pleasure hit my body. It just wouldn’t stop.

Slowly my body calmed down as I let the duvet go and removed my hand from my clit. I was panting hard, my chest rising and falling quickly. I sat up slowly and swept my hair from my face just as I heard a voice coming from the doorway.

“Well now, this could get interesting… ”

Published 
Written by LittleBlackBook
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments