Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Donna in the Tree House

"My cousin taught me to cum"

22
14 Comments 14
35.6k Views 35.6k
972 words 972 words
Famous Story
 When I was a kid, I had a tree house in my back yard. All the kids in my neighborhood loved it and we all hung out there all the time. By the time I was in high school, it was a little run down and I only went to it when I wanted to sneak a beer or just get away from the family. I was pretty naïve and shy, but I loved a beer once in a while.

Of course, locking myself in my room was my other escape from family craziness, but that only got me limited peace and quiet. A few times, however, while locked away, I played with myself a little. I loved the feeling of my fingers running up and down my arms, or the touch of my fingertips to my nipples. That’s all I ever did though, as I said, I was pretty naïve.

The summer before my senior year, my cousins visited. I’d always looked up to my cousin Donna… she was a year older and super cool. I thought I could impress her by suggesting we share a beer in the tree house. She had other ideas though. We climbed up the rope ladder and she pulled out a joint. I only vaguely knew what it was, but she seemed like an old pro. She lit it and taught me how to inhale. I only took a couple hits and got super high. I’d never felt that way before… obviously. 

We talked for what seemed like hours (actually only about 20 minutes) when the talk turned to sex. She asked if I’d ever been with a guy. Although I’d kissed a few and one felt up my breasts in a movie theater, I’d never seen a cock, except in magazines and on the internet. She told me about a guy she’d been sleeping with and gave me all sorts of details. She wasn’t afraid to do everything I’d only fantasized about while playing with my nipples. 

As her tales progressed, I noticed how excited they were making me. I think she noticed too, because she lit another joint and told me to relax. She said that it was normal to feel a bit tingly when talking about sex, and then she asked if I ever masturbated.

I was shocked.

Who asks that? Particularly to a cousin? I hemmed and hawed a bit, but finally told her how I liked to play with my nipples. With a confused look on her face, she asked if that was all.

What else is there, I wondered, and said, “Of course.” She giggled and explained that there’s a lot of other things people can do to themselves. When I suggested that I thought only gay people played with themselves that way, we she laughed and set me straight.

While she wasn’t gay, herself, she had a few lesbian friends and wasn’t afraid to help another young woman out.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

She passed me the joint again and told me to relax and watch her.

As she hiked up her skirt a bit, she pulled her breasts out of the top of her tank-top. She hadn’t worn a bra, a point of fact I noticed right away. Her boobs were a lot bigger than mine, but her nipples were small and hard. Under her skirt was a pair of the sexiest panties I’d ever seen. I couldn’t believe she had them. I imagined my aunt doing her laundry and finding them. She must do her own I thought, before realizing I was focused on the wrong thing. She put a nipple in her mouth and pulled her panties to the side exposing her bald pussy. I loved that she called wasn’t afraid to call it that, rather than the stupid terms we used in high school.

She began rubbing her clit and closed her eyes as her tongue caressed her nipple. I couldn’t believe she was doing this at all, much less in front of me. The excitement from her stories grew into a complete and utter need to rub myself like her. She lipped her middle finger between her labia as my eyes grew wider and wider.

Without realizing it, I was grinding my legs together and making my stupid Target brand white cotton panties super wet. As she opened her eyes and saw how into it she was, she smiled and suggested I take off my shorts and rub myself too. Although my breasts were too small to get into my mouth like she did, my fingers found my pussy quickly and I started rubbing like never before. As I pulled the soaked panties to the side, I slipped a finger in like she had done. By now, she had three in her though. It was an amazing sight.

She asked if I was okay or a bit freaked out. I could barely mumble a response. At that point, she pulled her panties off and got on her hands and knees. I watched as one of her fingers started caressing her asshole. I couldn’t believe it. How could someone do that, I wondered. Just as I thought she would she me nothing else, she rubbed her pussy juice on her ass and then slid a finger in. I couldn’t handle it any more and started to cum. My first orgasm ever, and it was watching my cousin finger her asshole. I didn’t finger mine that day, but the sight of me cumming pushed her over the edge too. And when she came, she really came. I thought she was peeing….she explained squirting later. In fact, she helped me learn how to do it the next day.

Published 
Written by michlady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments