Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dual Masturbation

"Couple excite each other at a pool hall"

8
4 Comments 4
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Just another Friday night at our favorite pool place. Laid back, open bar, music blaring. Tonight, I’m working. I have on my see-through white t-shirt and my black skirt and red heels. Always have to throw some color on my feet when I work, can’t stand being too bland. You are playing pool, all tall, dark and handsome, twisting the chalk on the top of your pool cue. You wear blue jeans and a nerdy t-shirt.

You stand back from the table and lean on the cue, eyeing your next shot. Your brain is constantly five steps ahead of the game. I watch you as I wander the hall, handing out the last bills for the night. I bend over to wipe down a table of its sweet alcoholic mess and look up to catch you staring.

The wetness from the clean table has made my shirt completely see through, your eyes catch the pink bra beneath. You lick your lips and I squeeze my arms together a little tighter, making my breasts perk up for you. I am getting so excited now, just knowing you are watching.

As the room gets emptier and emptier, I start shutting off lights. You are still half-assed hitting the balls around the table, wasting time, waiting for me. The last customers exit and we are alone. I lock the front doors, eye the parking lot, admiring the way the street lighting bounces off rain puddles and car windows.

I feel you coming up behind me. I put both hands against the glass and let your hands wrap around my waist. You are leaning into me and smelling my hair. Your long fingers pull the hair away from my face and you bite my ear. Instant shivers go through my body. I lean forward more, my wet shirt presses against the window, sure to give any passers-by a lovely view.

I press my ass back into the lump I feel in your jeans and I hear you growl. Your hands find the bottom of my skirt and lift it over my ass. I hear your sharp intake of breath as you realize, yes, I worked all night long with no underwear. I find it hard to wear such constricting fabric when I could just be free and wet and ready for you in an instant. Your left hand slides up under my shirt and gingerly unsnaps my bra.

I remove my shirt and continue with my window exhibition, this time bare breasts against the cool glass. Nipples hard enough to shatter it completely. I take a moment and slide my legs wider apart. Your hands slide up and down my back, to my hips and back up. One hand runs around to the front and cups my breast. You squeeze my tit and ass at the same time. I moan. So ready for you.

I lean there and feel you place small kisses down my back as I hear the familiar sound of your jeans being undone. I turn my head and bite my own arm: always like a little bite of pain with my pleasure. Your familiar warmth is back behind me. Your hands find my hips and I gasp as you slide yourself into me. I drop my head and focus on breathing.

You thrust deeply, and softly, neither of us wanting this to go too fast, but both wanting to please the other. I lean back into you with each rhythmic thrust. I love the way you feel inside of me, like putting the very last piece into a puzzle. I love the feel of my nipples against the cool glass while your warm body covers my backside. I am panting. But I have so many more plans for how this night will end.

Your tender fingers find my aching nipples and I explode onto you, screaming your name and leaving puffs of hot steam against the window. My body keeps rocking against you, while your hands flick my nipples back and forth. Soon you come into me, pushing hard and deep, filling me with yourself.

You lean your head onto my shoulder and I wrap my hands around your hands on my breasts as we mildly regain our composure. Such a quick burst of relief from the aching of wanting you all day. I turn around and bury my head in your chest. I have missed you. Even when you are in the same building as me, feet away from me, I miss you. Longing and desire quickly have me wet and ready for you again. I feel your manhood rising again.

It will never stop amazing me how quickly we can turn each other on. Our bodies and souls act like the driest desert that can’t get its fill of water. I take your hand and guide you back to a pool table. I overheard a new term today and I have been wanting to try it out all night. Dual masturbation. This we can do. Me seeing you, exploding at the thought of me, while I scream out in pleasure watching you. What an exciting idea!

AbyThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbyThomson

I lean you against the pool table, your bare ass propped on the hard wood edge. I lift your shirt up over your head and my nails trace around your nipples. Your eyes close and your head falls backwards with long sigh. I scratch my nails into the flesh of your sides and I slowly fall to my knees. I help you out of your jeans and briefs so that you are standing in front of me completely nude. I look up at you and smirk.

I lick the tip of your penis and feel you shiver. I will get you started on this masturbation journey. I take you into my throat, tasting the salty mixture left from our earlier encounter. My tongue wraps around the head and I feel your hand on the back of my head, shoving you deeper into my throat. So smooth and warm. I suck hard as I release you from my lips.

You pull me up to you and kiss me passionately, your sweet lips parting, our tongues tangled. Your fingers wrap around mine and you turn me so that it's my ass leaning against the pool table now. You drop your hands to under my ass and lift me onto the table. You gently push me back; my legs dangle a moment as you remove my skirt. Your hands gently massage my calves as you place each leg up on the edge of the table, my red heels hooking on the edge and holding me in place.

You lean over me and delicately kiss from my nipples down to my groin. I feel the muscles inside me tense with the expectation of pleasure. Your nails scratch my inner thighs, to my mound of sex. Your fingers spread me, and my body reaches up to meet you. Now it's my turn to moan. Your lips find mine and I feel your amazing tongue enter me. You find my clitoris and circle it, making me groan. Your hands hold my hips down while you perform the best type of magic between my legs.

You can tell I am close and begin slowing your pace. With a single, hot delicious kiss you pull back and stand. It’s a good thing you are taller than me because now you have the perfect angle. I look straight into your eyes and blow you a kiss. I put my own fingers into my mouth, they taste like you. I lay back down and let my wet fingers wander. One hand is on my breast, squeezing my nipple. The other hand slides between my legs and enters me. I guide my hand all the way up and down the length of my crevasse, feeling everything in between. I find my clit and begin to make small circles.

I look at you from between my legs. You are standing, fully erect with your hand on your penis, facing me. Fully focused on me, you have such a firm grip on your penis, pulling all the way to the tip and then back down to the base. A steady rhythm. I love seeing the excitement grow in your eyes. I hope you can see my cheeks getting redder, my breath becoming more and more shallow as I watch you.

Me watching you as you watch me getting wet and hot and close to exploding. My body screams for you, but this type of excitement makes me even hornier. I see the droplets forming on the tip of your penis and I can’t take it anymore. I focus on your face and finger myself faster. You are using more pressure on yourself and I can hear your breath quicken.

You bite your lip and I lose myself. I scream out in pleasure, looking directly at you. You see what you have done to me, how hot you have made me, and you explode all over me. You coming for me and me coming for you. A different type of couple’s climax.

As our bodies try to stop shivering, our lips find each other, What a fantastic concept. Dual masturbation. That’s one for the record books for sure! I hope that every time you touch yourself, you remember me lying here on the pool table, completely naked and fucking myself to the thought of you. As I will think of you jerking your own penis to the vision of me.

 

Published 
Written by formermisssmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments