Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erica's First Time Masturbating

"Erica wonders what was so wonderful about masturbating... she finds out."

21
6 Comments 6
37.3k Views 37.3k
627 words 627 words
Famous Story
Twenty year old Erica Jennings closed her eyes under the warm, strong spray of her shower. Her long brown hair stuck to her face, back and neck due to the moisture as she washed the soap from her shapely figure. The water ran down her long, smooth legs and clung to the manicured toenails of her small feet. She turned off the shower and was about to reach for the shower door when she remembered something she heard during an economics class in college.

~~~

"Ohmygosh Luna, I swear, it was the best feeling, ever!" A petite brunette exclaimed loudly.

Her redheaded friend hushed her by jabbing her in the ribs. "Susan, keep it down."

The redhead, Luna, hissed.

Erica, seated just in front of the pair of girls, heard every word of their conversation clearly. Including the memorable, "Luna! It was like paradise when I put that spray against my clit. Ooh, I can still..."

Susan's blushing friend silenced her with a light slap to her head. Susan pouted and crossed her arms, her bottom lip protruding obviously. Luna merely rolled her hazel brown eyes and resumed writing on her yellow notebook.

Erica stayed silent, awkward around people she wasn't familiar with.

"So, hey, what's your name?" Susan asked the brown-haired beauty. "My name's..."

~~~

Erica was decidedly curious on why Susan thought that a spray against her pussy would be pleasurable. Erica had never tried masturbating before and also had heard things from her girlfriends on the "magic" of paying attention to pleasuring her pussy. She had her boyfriend for that!

The brown-haired woman turned the shower on and reached for the detatchable shower head. Then she lowered the head until it was blasting water onto her stomach. She giggled to herself slightly, because it tickled.

Lilythompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilythompson

She continued lowering the shower head until it was level with the top of her pussy. She lowered it some more until the water was directly spraying on her slit.

"Ah!"

There was a sharp sting that shocked her but then it became a massaging feeling that made her feel like she was urinating, but it felt good, really good. Erica widened her legs and propped her right one against the wall to widen the access the shower head had. She lowered it a little bit and gasped at the immediate pleasure it brought.

She continued to slowly shift the shower head's spray up and down her slit until she could take it no more. A warm feeling enveloped her pussy and she felt a warm liquid trickling out of her pussy. She collapsed onto the shower floor and took deep breaths.

Finally, when she calmed down, a wide smile cracked on her face. She'd be definitely doing this again! She stood up and returned the shower head back to its place and turned it off. The warm liquid was still dripping out of her and it filled her nostrils with an unfamiliar scent.

'Should I wash it out?' Erica thought to herself. She turned on the tap and brought her dripping pussy close to the flowing water. The ice cold temperature made her inhale sharply as her pussy felt as if it were on fire the moment it had made contact. She brought her hand down towards her pussy gingerly to wash it and squeaked when the fire feeling got worse and more liquid gushed out.

The strange liquid was clear and had sprayed on her hand. It felt sticky and unfamiliar. She washed her hands and decided to leave her pussy as is, she might just make it worse. She put on a pair of her pink cotton panties and a baggy sweatshirt then went to sleep, her hair still wet and her pussy smells filling the air.

Published 
Written by Lils
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments