Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Ever Having an Orgasm

5
2 Comments 2
28.1k Views 28.1k
772 words 772 words
My name is Alex, at the time I was a 16 year old teen with crazy emotions. I was tall, 6'1", I was very athletic and was on the football team in high school. You can say I was one of the few nerdy popular kids. I got straight 'A's and was just handsome enough for the girls to like me.

One hot June afternoon, my parents went away to go shopping and I was all alone. I went on Youtube to see if I could get a good laugh at some videos. As I'm watching my favorite video, I notice that there is a recommended video called "Hot Babes Making Out". I remembered that my friend always talked about how awesome two chicks going at it were. So the curious teen inside me kicked in. I clicked on the link and my young head was sent spinning in circles. I had never seen any thing so beautiful in my life. I was astonished by the way these gorgeous blondes sucked each other's tongues and the noises they made as they slowly rubbed each other's breasts. My young cock was harder than ever before. Of course, being 16 I had experienced hard-ons before but I never knew what to do with one. Seeing two smoking chicks making out for a couple minutes, made me even more curious.

I figured why not just Google "Hot girls kissing". So I typed it in and the first thing that came up was "RedTube home of lesbian videos" I immediately clicked on the link. I was even more amazed, with the rows and columns of lesbian videos. I clicked on one with a couple brunettes. They started out kissing just like the Youtube video. Their tongues explored each other's mouths with ease. They were touching each other,caressing their perfect asses. Then something happened that nearly gave me a heart attack, they started licking their pussies.

"You're soo wet, and you taste soo sweet!"One of them said.

My cock was bursting out of my shorts. I just sat there, eyes glued to the computer screen, watching a glistening, pink, shaved pussy being eaten away by another pussy! I was in heaven.

"You're gonna' make me cum honey! Lick faster, faster!"

Then came the best part of the video; the girl had her orgasm.

10inYoungSucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
10inYoungSucker

She moaned so loudly I had to turn down my speaker, her back arched and she shook vigorously. The woman that was doing the licking had her face covered with the delicious fluid. The video ended right there and I was in awe. My cock was so hard you could pound a nail in a wall with it. But this erection was different, I had a strange urge to hump something. I don't know what took me over but I had to hump something. I quickly ran around to try to find something. I pulled down my silky basketball shorts and began to pump away at the arm of my couch. I placed my cock just above the arm and slid back and forth. It felt so nice,the soft fabric against the bottom of my dick. It felt good but I needed more.

I was desperate at this point, a raging hard-on that desperately needed relief somehow. I remembered my dog always humped my mom's pillow, so why couldn't I hump a pillow? I ran up to my room and rapidly placed my pillow between my thighs. I curled the pillow around my cock and began to pump. The soft cotton pillow was heaven against the delicate skin of my penis. I started to sweat and my heart was racing. I closed my eyes and imagined what it would be like to be in the middle if the girls in the porno. I imagined how warm and wet the vagina would be, how sexy it would be to fondle with their boobs. Before I knew it I had an awkward feeling in my crotch. I felt my cock tighten up, and then out of nowhere, I let out an uncontrollable moan, that shuttered the windows. My body shook wildly as I felt something shoot from my cock. Burst after never ending burst of warm liquid shot into my pillow. After the orgasm stopped, I just collapsed onto my bed, and fell asleep.

I woke up an hour later with my cock still covered with my goo inside the pillow. Then hit me, I had just masturbated! I had woken up earlier that day not knowing of porn or masturbation, but all in one short day, I changed my life forever.(For the better)
Published 
Written by BigBadCock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments