Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time reading Lushstories

"first time reading lush"

2
0 Comments 0
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
This is my story of how I came about being a erotic story reader. This is a true story and experience, so please bear with me; it is also my first time writing on this topic.

A few years back when I was still in college I started working a few hours each night part time in a call survey center. In the service center that I worked there were 4 or 5 floors with endless rows of cubicles.

One night while on break, a few of us were talking about passing the time at work and a fellow co-worker mentioned a site with erotic stories. She stated when it is slow she reads the stories to keep her from falling asleep. A few of us standing next to her had never heard of this site, Lushstories, it was news to us that a website like that even existed. About fifteen minutes later I was back sitting at my desk, I pulled up the website and started to look around.

I clicked new stories and wow I could not believe how hot these stories were. Just about the time I started to really get into a story, I had to stop reading and take a call. As I sat and listened to this woman all I could think about was the story I was reading and how it was making feel, it was getting me all hot and turned on. I noticed I was starting to get a nice hard on but it soon faded and there was no more Lush that night for I was swamped with calls.

I had the next two days off before I went back into work. The night I returned was kind of hit or miss, some calls and then some time to read stories. Every time I started reading my cock would get hard, very hard. I even went to the bathroom and rubbed one out on my break. It was official; I was addicted to the Lush website.

The next week I was walking into the building and saw Kelly, she was one of the people who also worked in my section and we always took breaks at the same time. Kelly was older than me by about 10-12 years. She was an attractive housewife working in the evening for her own spending money.

Kelly always dressed nice for work, most nights she wore a dress or skirt with pantyhose underneath and high heels. You could say she was always done up nice. After getting to know her better I found out she had children who were are all grown up and had gone off to college as well, and she wanted to do something for herself. Like I stated earlier, her own spending money.

There had been a few times I had found myself staring at her legs and ass, looking at her chest; she really was hot for her age. This particular night I could not stop looking her up and down while on break. I wondered what she looked like without her clothes on and also if she was as good in bed as she was good looking. I sat at my desk thinking of her beautiful mom lips wrapped around my cock, sucking on the tip and then taking it all in her mouth. These thoughts of mine went on for a few days.

One night as we were walking into our floor, we walked around looking for cubicles to sit in and we found two in the back corner of the room. I took the one by the wall, she took the one right in front of me. Our cubicles had about 4 foot tall walls on three sides with the top part being a desk, with a phone and a computer.

About two hours into work that night we went on break and I could not stop looking at her long legs, the wind blowing slightly and her skirt riding up high on her knee, inching it up as a breeze went by. I did all I could to not look like I was staring, but after reading Lush earlier that night my mind was in a different place.

After getting back to my desk I had a few calls and was settling back in, when I stumbled upon a mother/son story. I could not believe how hot it was and how hard it made my cock. I would not have another break for at least an hour and I was so turned on by this topic of taboo and the story.

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful



I must have read another 3-4 mother/son stories and my cock was aching for some release. So I took a peek around at my neighboring co-workers and everyone was working on the phone or computers. I slowly brought my chair all the way into my desk, then I unzipped my pants and opened my boxers up freeing my cock.

It was hot and exciting with all those people around - what if I got caught? I licked my fingers, getting them wet, and started rubbing my head of my cock. God, it felt so good. I have an average size cock; it's about 7 inches with a nice girth to it. I was in heaven stroking my hard cock up and down, reading stories, then after about a minute or so my hand was fucking my cock up and down and I could feel my load getting ready to shoot out.

I inched up even more in my chair and shot one of the biggest loads of my life, one after another. Hot juicy sperm shot out of my cock, it must have lasted for about 20 seconds. I quickly put my cock away, zipped up my pants and went back to work.

An few hours later after my shift had ended, I was walking out the front door when Kelly came up besides me and asked if I would walk with her to her car. I said sure and we headed out through the parking lot. As we walked she started talking about being bored at work and reading Lush stories and how she has been reading the stories since the other day when it was brought up out at our break. I told her I had also been reading the stories.

Kelly said, "I know you have," with a smiling grin on her face.

With that I just stopped in my tracks. How did she know I was reading in my cubical? Just then we arrived at her SUV. She hit the unlock button and opened her door. As she hopped in the driver's seat, her skirt rode up high on her thigh, showing a silk thigh-high with garter straps, nice sexy smooth skin above the top of her hose.

All I could do was stare at her sexy mom legs. She then said my name and I looked up at her, her eyes met mine and she said, "Next time you shoot your load, please tell me first so I can take off my $300 shoes."

My eyes looked at her and then down to her shoes. I could see my dried cum all over her ankle and top of her feet and shoes. I did not know what to say at this point, I was so embarrassed. Who knew there was no dividing wall underneath the desk?

Kelly then said, "Lush is very erotic." She told me was getting all wet reading the stories ever since Nancy told us about them the other night. Kelly then told me she was in the process of reading a great fetish story when my warm cum started landing on her leg.

Kelly said at first she did not know what it was until she reached down and put her fingers in it. Than all of a sudden another stream and another stream covered her ankle, shoe and landed on her hand. Kelly then told me she ran her fingers through it and knew immediately what it was. She brought my cum up to her lips and licked her fingers, saying yep I know that taste. Kelly proceeded to tell me now turned on she was at this point and the feeling of my hot cum was wonderful and what she needed.

As she was shutting the door she told me she masturbated to orgasm shortly after I did, rubbing my hot cum over her panties, thinking of me stroking my cock right in front of her. With that, Kelly smiled and said, "See you tomorrow," and shut the door and drove off.

I was so turned on by all the events I went back to my car and jerked off again before heading home. I only worked that job for another 3 months, but Kelly and I must have masturbated between cubicles 40-50 times after that first time.

We have actually done a few other mutual masturbation sessions since, but that's for another story.

Published 
Written by zendoc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors