Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Toy

"Experience, for the first time what a toy is like..."

6
5 Comments 5
16.9k Views 16.9k
375 words 375 words
Competition Entry: Toy With Me
I never thought this day would come, however I can no longer resist it. The surging curiosity of what a foreign object, not my fingers, feels like in my pussy, I want to know. Yet I am afraid, fear is what caused be to backdown so many times. Every time it was just like this, staring down at this object, yet not daring to put it in. However that changes today.

Reaching into the box I pulled it out, it has been sitting in that box for far too long, it has been there since my 18th birthday, when my roommate gave it to me. I have never known what it was for, until recently when I saw her using one in her room. Her twitching figure on the bed, it looked like she was being tortured, but her face was filled with pleasure. I gently stroked the long pink vibrator that rested in the elegant box, Freestyle, it said. Plugging the remote control and headphones into my iPod I searched for a song. As soon as it stated playing the pink tube started humming, quietly seducing me to liberate my curiosity. Still afraid I let the song finish and set it down.

I lay there, along side the vibrator. Taking one last look at it I lubed it up, and slowly, carefully rubbed it along my slit. The feeling of it caressing my lips were too much, I began writhing with pleasure on my bed, forcing the urge to masturbate down. I couldn't take it anymore. Without hesitation I shoved it in. It was as if a bolt of lightning has pierced my soul, my eyes widened I shock and my back arched as my body convulsed in utter pleasure. I gasped for air as the biggest climax of my life started dying down. With shivering hands I opened my playlist, I can't even control my body as I played my favourite song, Love Story. I buried my head in my pillows to keep my screams from reaching everywhere in the house as the vibrator pulsed to the beat, sending a recurring orgasm rippling through my body.

I can't stop anymore. One last song. But thats what I said to myself five songs ago...

Published 
Written by pkl2547
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments