Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking myself while my husband sleeps

"Fucking myself while my husband sleeps has never felt hotter!"

36
13 Comments 13
68.3k Views 68.3k
986 words 986 words
Famous Story


“Oh my god, why can’t I go to sleep!?” I muttered to myself turning onto my side. I grab my cell phone from the beside table and look at the time. 2:30 in the morning! I went to bed at 11:15. I roll over to face my sleeping husband. I put my arm around him and he moans and pulls away. “Fine fuck you too dude!” I thought rolling onto my back. I kick the covers off of me and try to relax.

I close my eyes and instantly I see his face. We’d only been chatting and emailing for a week and already I was hooked. Phone sex with him was amazing. And cyber was even better. I glance at my sleeping snoring husband with guilty thoughts. “What the hell? I need some release.” I close my eyes and picture my cyber friend again. His eyes, his smile, his body, and of course his amazing cock. I feel myself start to get a little moist so I look over at my husband again. He’s still snoring away.

I gently peel off my white t shirt that I’m wearing and kick of my black cotton panties. I lay there still on my back for a moment picturing my friend in my mind. I bring both my hands to both of my 42 DD tits. Right away I can feel my big hard nipples. I start to caress them both, rolling my swollen nipples between my fingers. I pinch them and my wet pussy starts to tingle.

Slowly I keep one hand on one tit and let my hand travel down to my soaking shaved mound. I feel my erect clit right away, I let my fingers slid over the button. I stick my index finger and my middle finger inside my waiting cunt. “Mmmmmmm.” I moan quietly. I then take both fingers and start pounding my hole. I arch my back out of pleasure. My mind keeps wandering to my cyber friends cock.

I lean to my beside table and open the first drawer. I feel around for my vibrator and after a couple seconds I find the rubbery material and grab it. I lay myself back on the bed and glance over to see if my husband is still sleeping. Luckily he is. I set my blue rubber vibrator with a little butterfly at the end for my clit, beside me. I once again grab my swollen rock hard tits and pull at my nipples. I lift one of my breasts to my mouth and suck on my own nipple. “Oh my god…” I silently mouthed.

I took my nipple out of my mouth and grabbed the vibrator that was next to me. I rub my tits with the rubber dick and let the vibrator travels down my tummy to my hairless extremely wet pussy. I gently rub my swollen clit with the tip of the vibrator.

Lexus777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexus777

“Oh fuck yes.” I moaned quietly. I turn to see if my husband had heard, but he was out. I continue massaging my love button with the tip. I couldn't’t take it anymore, I was going to cum soon, I had to cum soon.

I stuck my two fingers inside my pussy once more and pulled them out. I brought my hand to my mouth to taste my self. I slowly lick my sweet juice from my fingers as I play with a nipple. “Enough of this!” I thought, I wanted to cum so bad! I position my vibrator in my pussy and shoved it all the way inside myself. I arched my back again “Oh shit!” I almost silently moaned. I rammed the vibrator in and out of my soaking wet cunt.

I press the button on top to adjust the speed to where I want it. I pressed it to the maximum speed. I started to pound my pussy again and every time the vibrator would be buried deep inside of me the little blue butterfly at the bottom vibrated my clit. It felt so good I didn't’t want it to end. I started to thrust the rubber dick deeper inside my pussy and I bucked my ass to meet with the thrusts. Every time that little blue butterfly hit my throbbing clit the buildup to a glorious orgasm would get stronger.

My free hand finds an nipple poking and grab it and pinch it. I whisper his name over and over again not really caring if my husband wakes up. I buck my pussy harder into the vibrator a couple more times before I start to feel my hot body start to tense up, it starts to quiver and shake as I moan “Oh fuck yes! God yes!” Silently. One more thrust from my trusty vibrator and I feel a rush come from my pussy, I moan his quietly as I bring myself to orgasm.

As soon as I come down from my orgasm high I turn the vibrator off but keep it in my very wet pussy. “God that was good.” I whispered to myself as I gently keep pushing and pulling the vibrator from my quivering pussy. I give nipples a small pinch as I take it completely out. I can hear and feel my juices pour out as soon as the dildo is out. I sit up quietly and put on my silky pink robe and get out of bed still holding the vibrator. I walk to the bathroom to give it a rinse and travel the short distance to my room. I then open my drawer quietly and drop my vibrator in.

As I climb back into bed I smell my fingers. I can still smell myself on them. I pull the covers over me and shut my eyes. The last image that comes through my mind is my handsome online stranger, as I drift off to sleep.

Published 
Written by DeliaStar05
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments