Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Caught

"The first part of this story is true. The rest? You decide."

8
1 Comment 1
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Most of my adult life, and in my teen years when I figured out what it was, jacking off was my primary source of release. It didn't help that I was in two basically sexless marriages. Doing it on my own damn self was a way of life.

Then along came DJ. As I wrote on one of my blogs, there is nothing she won't do. If I come up with an idea, no matter how weird or perverse, she's all over it. Yay for me!

But, ya know, sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. And sometimes that means a good self-tug. And sometimes he wants to do it in private. I know DJ doesn't mind if I get a little pleasure by myself. I'm just not sure I want her to catch me, even though I have jacked of for her many times in the past.

We live on six acres of mostly wooded land far out in the country. The part that is open, our back yard, always has some kind of work project going on. Right now, hers is a stream and koi pond. Mine is a large open bar and kitchen. Where we live, the humidity during the summer is a killer, so it's always a good idea to start yard work early and stop before it gets too hot.

DJ has a wonderful habit of wearing a string bikini while she works. She looks stunning in each and every one. Today is black bikini day. The sweat makes her body glisten and the small rivulets run down between her glorious breasts. I have been known to take advantage of her skimpy outfits and use our sweat to help things along.

"I'm done. It's getting too hot. Time for a shower." The sweat was pretty much pouring off her.

"I'm not quite ready to quit. Couple things I wanna get finished before I'm done."

I turned to watch her go back in the house. I love seeing her cute ass wiggle under so little material. And seeing that cute bottom gave me thoughts that caused my dick to stir.

I always wear loose shorts when I work outdoors. Reaching down the elastic waistband was easy. I was definitely getting hard. I eased the front of my shorts over my hardening shaft. Slowly stroking it, I thought of DJ and what I should have done to her before she went in. An opportunity lost I will have to make up for later. For now though, my hand was her pussy.

"Want some help?" She slid her gentle hands around my waist, meeting at the base of my cock.

Damn it! I was so lost in the thought of fucking her, I didn't hear her come up behind me. She must have seen what I was doing through the bathroom window that overlooks the yard.

She pulled on me to turn me around to face her. She dropped to her knees, pulling my shorts all the way down as she went. The head of my prick was lined up with her mouth. She eased me between her soft lips.

"I have a better idea." As much as I hated to (she gives me terrific blow jobs), I backed away.

PeerlessGalad
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeerlessGalad

"Why don't you have a seat and watch?"

She stood and looked for a chair. I went back to stroking my shaft, waiting for her to get comfortable. Whereas I might have gotten in a hurry, now there was no rush.

Before she sat, she surprised me. She slid her bottoms off and handed them to me. "Use these. I know you were thinking about my pussy and these will make it closer."

I could feel the wet and the warmth that had come from her. I wrapped it around my rock hard cock and slowly slid it up and down. Using my thumb and forefinger as a movable cock ring, I went from the base to the tip.

I realized I had closed my eyes. When I opened them, DJ was sitting in the chair, her legs splayed wide open. One hand was fondling her boobs, the nipples straining to escape the confines of the bra. Her other hand wasburied between her legs. I could see two fingers sliding in and out of her snatch, matching the speed of my stroking. As I increased speed and pressure, so did she.

The sight of her putting on a show for me while I was doing the same for her was getting me close to the edge. I hoped she was enjoying what she saw, I know I was. But I wasn't ready to stop yet.

One thing about string bikinis is that they can be tied in the front as well as in the back. With my free hand, I untied hers and her beautiful tits sprang free. I grabbed one, pinching, squeezing, pulling, getting it as hard as my cock.

I was going faster. My dick was starting to throb. Almost there...

"Cum on my tits, Baby! Cover my bikini with your hot load!"

"Only if you cum with me." It wouldn't be long.

"Holy shit! I'm gonna cum!" I could no longer hold back.

She grabbed the thin cups of the bra and pulled them back over her boobs. The jet of white cum contrasted so well with the black of the bikini.

Her orgasm started with mine. She began to slide from her chair, all sense of balance beginning to escape her. I went to my knees, slamming my still raging hard-on deep in her cunt to keep her from falling out of the seat. She was still having contractions and they milked the last few drops of semen from me.

Neither of us could stand. Our foreheads pressed together, holding each other up. Both of us covered in sweat, her tits and bikini covered in cum.

"Now I think I'll take that shower." She stood slowly, getting her balance back. She took the bottoms from my shaking hand. "You are certainly welcome to join me."

If DJ only knew that if she looked out the window more often when I'm in the yard wor...hey...wait a minute! Maybe she already does know what I sometimes do when I'm out there alone and this was the first time she had done anything about it? This could be a really fun summer of yard work!
Published 
Written by SlimSkinny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments