Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting off at the exit-- Part 1

"A long time without seeing each other means something is bound to happen..."

2
2 Comments 2
9.7k Views 9.7k
851 words 851 words
I love the rain. I love the coolness, the sign of renewal... I just love rain. I particularly love kissing in the rain-- something about the sense of warmth surrounded by cold, the innocence it portrays... and just the feeling of cold rain on warm lips.

I remember the first time I had sex in the rain.

I had just gotten back from a high school bagpipe band trip to Scotland, for 2 and a half weeks. Scotland is kind of a wet and rainy place, in case you didn't already know! I got off the plane, made it through all the security and stuff, picked up my bags, and headed outside. It was raining again!! As I walked over to the curb, my dad's big '96 Aerostar pulled up, and honked twice. I glanced that way, and I noticed that it wasn't my dad behind the wheel-- it was my girlfriend, Geena. I hadn't seen her for close to a month now, because she had been in Japan when I left, so naturally when I saw her, my face positively lit up.

Here it was, almost 3 in the morning, and she had bothered to get and drive into Toronto to get me. I opened the trunk, tossed in the suitcase and crawled forward, into the passenger seat. Once established in my spot, she leaned over, and kissed me full on the mouth. I responded eagerly, and our tongues met each other halfway, grappling and playing with each other. As the kiss got progressively rougher, SHE mde the first move-- that almost never happens.

She leaned a little closer and started feeling around my waistline. Feeling, bcause her eyes were closed. Mine are always open-- it's been like that since we started high school, and I was always the one facing the door, watching for our parents, not wanting to get caught in the act. As she finally found the slightly pronounced bump in my jeans, I gently took her hand, and stopped it before she could penetrate my first line of defense. "Geena, sweetheart, we're at the airport. We can do that soon, I promise."

"But... I can't wait, Andrew."

"Neither can I-- don't worry about it, OK? It'll happen, just give it time."

"Alright... But you're driving. Stupid bloody traffic. Big freaking accident on the 401 because some idiot driver decided it would be smart to play chicken with an 18 wheeler."

"Ok, ok! I'll drive!"

We switched spots, I put the 'tank' into drive, and eased out of the parking spot. I checked my mirrors, but didn't really need to-- there were 2 airport buses, a few taxis, and a stretch limousine.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

As we got to the on-ramp for the 407, we started to talk about how we'd been in our various travels. It sounded as though she had covered most of the mainland, Honshu, and seen the major things there were to see-- Mount Fuji and the Peace Monument among them. I told her of the bagpipes, of the kilts, the pipe bands, the food, the accent...

Pretty soon, we were almost halfway home. She had fallen asleep, and was leaning against the window.

"Fuck it" I said, looking at the time. "Its 4 in the morning... Screw this."

I got off at the next exit, and headed for a carpool parking lot. Parked near a phone booth, shut the engine, locked the doors, and made my way to the backseat. I laid down, and I was out within seconds.

Next thing I knew, the sun was in my eyes, and I could hear a slight moaning. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, and there was Geena, in the front seat, with neither pants, nor underwear, with her eyes closed and her hand between her legs.

I quietly made my way up front, and gently whispered "Enjoying yourself, sweetheart?"

She jumped, looked up and saw my face, and smiled.

"I'm sorry, Andrew-- I couldn't wait!!"

"Well, you don't have to anymore." And with that, I bent down and crushed my mouth down onto hers, effectively paralyzing her hand. As I went on to re-explore her mouth, she decided to take matters 'into her own hands.' She, once again went for the bump that showed quite clearly through my jeans. She found it quickly, and fumbled with the button for a bit, before I enlightened her. First defenses: gone.

She got through my underwear really quickly, and wrapped her small hand around my thick, dark erection. "Mmmmmm..." I groaned.

"I haven't even done anything yet!" She said as she pulled away from our kiss. "I know-- think about what I might say when you DO start doing things!"

Taking the hint, Geena brought it out carefully, all 6 and a half inches of it. The tip was a swollen, dark red mushroom, and my shaft was quivering with excitement at the prospect of what was to come.

"Hmmmmm... Hand, or mouth, I wonder?" She asks as she slowly squeezes my penis.

"Geena... You really think I care what you do with it at this point?!"

Stay tuned for part 2-- it will come!!

Published 
Written by B-17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments