Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Morning Darling

"You wake up and I'm not in bed"

5
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
666 words 666 words
You roll over in bed and reach for me only to discover that I'm not there. Feeling the empty space in the bed it wakes you up. You get up and come looking for me.

I'm sitting in your leather recliner in your man cave totally naked, with each leg draped over each arm of the chair, spreading my pussy lips wide open to give you a great view of the pink flesh inside just dripping with juice.

I bring my hands up to play with my nipples, squeezing them and pinching the nipples until they get hard. I can even lick my own nipples. You love seeing me do that and I know it.

You start to come over to me but I tell you to stop and enjoy the show.

My hands travel down and start lightly stroking my pussy and clit. Up and down over and over, I keep rubbing and caressing my pussy and my clit for you. I insert two of my fingers into my pussy, in and out I pump my fingers, curling them up to rub my G-spot. Feels so good baby.

I'm looking at you as you start to stroke your eight inch cock, I get wetter watching it grow and get hard for me.

I reach over to the table next to me and pick up my little bullet and turn it on and place it on my clit while my fingers pump in and out of my pussy faster and faster.

I'm moaning more and more. "OH GOD, I'm gonna CUM HARD!"

Suddenly I scream and juices flood out and run down to the crack of my ass. I'm breathing heavy

I look over at you, "Good morning, Darling."

You walk over to me as I sit there trying to regain my breath and lean down and start licking up the flood of juices all over me and the recliner.

"Mmm, you taste great first thing in the morning baby."

You take your time licking the outside of my pussy and working your way inside to my dripping hole.

WowSmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WowSmile

You work your tongue in and out starting slow. You know that teases me to no end. All too soon I'm trying to grab your head and smother you within my pussy.

"Oh no baby, you touch and I'll stop."

All I can do is moan and obey. I don't want the pleasure to end. You are so good at pleasing me and you love doing it all the time.

You then start moving your tongue faster and faster, higher and higher, until you start flicking my clit with your tongue. I twitch every time your tongue hits my clit. Oh god, I want to cum again, but you're not ready for me to cum yet.

Your left hand is caressing my nipples, making them harder and harder. Your right hand comes up to insert two fingers into my tight, wet pussy. Now it's your turn to rub on my G-spot. You pump your fingers in and out, my hips are moving on their own, trying to get your fingers deeper inside me. You suck harder and harder on my clit. Just when I think I'm about to explode, you stop.

You pull me up out of the recliner and tell me you want me to ride your face. You sit in the recliner and push it all the way back. I climb on top of you, kissing my way up your chest to sit on your face.

You reach up and wrap one arm around my thigh, the other hand puts two fingers back into my aching pussy and you start sucking my clit again.

OH GOD! don't stop baby! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna flood your face!

My hips start bucking and you hold on tight as my pussy clenches around your fingers as my pussy releases a flood of cum on your face and into your waiting mouth.

"Good morning, darling," you tell me.
Published 
Written by Mystical3754
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments