Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grace's Public Fingering

"Grace experiences her first public fingering from her two guy friends."

50
12 Comments 12
265k Views 265k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Legendary Story
I'm 18, and my name is Grace. Before this, I'd never done anything sexual. My cousin and one of my closest friends, Ali, had always told about the things she'd done with her boyfriends, stepbrother, and her other boy toys. Ever since elementary school, I've always had big boobs. I developed young! I have long, wavy, dark brown hair that goes down to my belly button, which I have pierced with a little diamond stud my dad bought for me in Africa. I have big, light blue eyes and straight white teeth. I never had braces growing up (thank God). I have thirty four-C boobs and I'm five feet, five inches tall.

I guess my first public sexual act happened this year, a couple months ago. It was during a school assembly. The whole school had gathered for some boring Hillary-Clinton-like lecture in the auditorium.

I took a deep breath and entered the room, sauntering the back of the room. I sat in the back pew.

"Check out the view, eh, Tim?" a familiar voice asked.

I didn't need to turn around to know that voice belonged to Tanner Roads, the infamously hot twin brother to the equally infamously hot twin brother Timothy Roads.

"Check 'er out, eh, Tan?" Tim asked quietly. "Beautiful sight, eh?"

I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Hello, boys."

Tanner and Timothy smiled their toothy white grins at me and each of them sat on either side of me, giggling like little boys.

"Attention, students," a voice at the front of the room commanded on a microphone. "Can I please have everyone's attention?"

I stared at the front of the large auditorium at the principal as she lectured on for about five more minutes, until I realized something warm was snaking its way up my leg. I turned and saw Timothy moving his fingers up my thigh towards my . . . um, you know.

Tanner coughed once he saw me notice Timothy, and he began creeping his hand up my other leg. Both of their hands were now on the inside of my inner thigh, nearing the juicy mound.

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"Shhh . . ." Timothy hushed me as he pushed my purple American Apparel skirt up farther on my thigh. Now the only thing separating him was my light blue thong.

Tanner reached over and lightly touched my pussy through the fabric and by reflexes my legs instantly spread apart. I hated the power they had over me. Tanner chuckled to himself at the sexual power he could hold over me. "Shhh, Grace . . ."

I gasped as Timothy pulled off the panties and threw them on the floor. Tanner bent down and picked them up and put them in his coat pocket and I had to fight not to laugh. I didn't want anyone else to notice what we were doing. Timothy slid his finger gently down onto my pussy, and I bit my lip to keep from gasping. His touch was so hot!

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Grace, you're wet? You're already wet for me?"

I nodded at his delicious dirty talk. "Yes, I am . . . Touch me more."

"Call me Daddy," Timothy whispered.

I threw my head back as Timothy pressed down on my clitoris.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

He wanted me to call him Daddy? Did he even realize how hot that was? Of course he did. He knew how to push my buttons! Especially my pleasure button. He pushed down slowly on my clit, sending lovely tingling sensations up my spine. Slowly he slid in one finger, and I gripped the pew seats to keep from screaming. Tanner began kissing my ear gently, kissing my ear to my chin to my neck, then got down to my breasts. He slid off one shoulder of my tank top. His mouth fell. "Seriously, Grace? No bra? Dirty gal."

I shook my head. "For you."

He laughed and began sucking on my nipples. The combination of Timothy adding in a second finger with Tanner sucking on my breasts was almost too much to handle.

As Timothy added in a third finger, I was about to burst. My pussy was clenching and my breaths were short and fast. "Shit, Tim, I'm . . . about . . . to CUM!"

Timothy immediately withdrew his hand, causing a loud suction-y noise to emerge. "Not yet, beautiful. Not quite yet." He slid off the pew and bent down on his knees, spreading my legs farther apart. He breathed in the smell of my jizz, and then kissed my pussy. As he began to suck on my pulsing pussy, I reached over and rubbed Tanner's erection as he sucked on my big tits.

Tanner moaned quietly. A few people looked over at us, saw what we were doing, and then turned away quickly, disgusted. A few of the boys looked over and smiled approvingly. Two of them even got out their phone and began to record the whole scene. It felt great, to be honest. I was such a slut! Two guys were sucking on me and I was rubbing one.

Tanner was groaning from all the pleasure I was giving him. His dick was aching to break out from his pants. It was at full capacity. Pre-cum was oozing already, leaving a dark print on his jeans.

Timothy was doing a great job. I was honestly in such heaven. Him sucking on my throbbing vagina felt so so nice . . . I wrapped my legs around his neck and thrust into his face. I could feel my whole body tense up, and my tender pussy let loose. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't keep it in. Apparently Timothy and Tanner couldn't either, because we all three let loose at the same time. I came all over Timothy's face, squirting everywhere. Timothy was loud trying to suck it all up. Tanner was moaning from getting off just by me rubbing. We all erupted simultaneously, but most of the auditorium was asleep from the boring lecture, so only about ten kids looked over in awe.

Unfortunately, someone else did too.

"Well, what do we have here?" a voice said. A voice belonging to a teacher . . . Mr. Green.

He peered at the three of us disappointedly. "Meet me in my office after assembly." He bent over, wiped his finger on my pussy quickly, and licked his finger. He winked and walked away.

What did that mean?

Published 
Written by itsgrace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments