Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Birthday, Part 2

"A reunion turns into a lot more."

7
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
The party had finally ended and the cleanup has been done.

Mom, dad, Sandy and I were sitting in the living room relaxing and watching some TV. Mom and dad were together on the sofa, I was in the recliner and Sandy was on the floor sitting by my legs as we watched a movie on late night.

I myself was figuring I should be heading home and said so. Mom stated I should just stay the night since it was already pretty late.

“Please Sean, stay here. I haven’t seen you in so long. Come on, hang out tonight.” Sandy almost begged.

“OK, why not.” I said, as Sandy jumped up giggling and cheerfully stated she was going to change into her bedtime clothes.

When she left, mom and dad both looked at me, then each other, then back to me and at the same time simply said goodnight.

My parents were heading up the stairs as I heard Sandy come bouncing down like a typical girl would. She came into the living room and shocked me for the second time in one day.

She was wearing one of those skimpy little teddy bear types of nightgown, pretty much a transparent material with a lot of lace trim. I could clearly see her dark nipples were hard as her bra-less tits bounced in the top. Her crotch was covered in a bright pink pair of panties. She walked in and twirled around a few times where I noticed the pink panties were actually a pair of thongs.

I suddenly became quite aware of the rapidly hardening cock in my pants as I looked upon my sister in a whole new light. She turned out the lights and the room was aglow with only the light from the TV. She sat back on the floor once again right at my feet where she could lean against my legs.

Thirty minutes had gone by when she says, “My bum is getting sore.”

I told her to get off the floor with a comment I thought was innocent enough, “So get up and sit on something more comfortable.”

Wow, what she did really surprised me. I was not expecting it.

She simply said OK and stood up and turned and sat right on my lap. Her tight little ass was right on my thigh and touching the bulge in my pants. She threw one arm around my neck and the other across her belly and lap, with her hand on my stomach just inches from my growing cock.

“Thanks for earlier Sean. I really appreciate you coming to me and making me feel better.” Sandy said.

“It’s nothing Sandy; you know I’m always here for you no matter what you need. You know that sweetie. That’s what I am here for.”

I looked at her not like a sister, but more like a new found interest of the heart. I couldn't help myself and didn't even realize I was doing it. I leaned forward a bit, ran my hand up her back to the back of her head. I pulled her head towards me and I kissed her.

Not a brotherly kiss either, I kissed her right on the lips with my mouth slightly open. She responded, not slapping me like I thought she was about to do when I realized what I was doing.

No, she kissed me back, hard. She slid her tongue into my mouth and wrapped both her arms around my neck.

We broke the kiss and she said, “That was wonderful. You are a much better kisser than that prick Mark.” She hugged me close and tight and I started to realize what we just did.

“I’m sorry Sandy, really I am. I didn't mean to do that. I don’t know what came over me.” I was holding my head down in shame. Shame for what I had done and shame for the fact that I know I really wanted to do it, and more.

She told me that everything was OK. She told me she enjoyed it and it was fine. “I kissed you as well. I really liked it, and I wanted to do that. To be honest dear brother, I want to do more.”

I went to speak but she cut me off saying, “I know we are brother and sister and we shouldn't but, I want to. I have always loved you. I have always trusted you with everything in my life. You are the only one in my life that has always been there. That has always loved me no matter what happens. I want you, my loving brother, to take my virginity. I am ready to do this. I love you so much and trust you with the most precious thing in my life, me.”

I sat in silence for a few seconds pondering what she just told me.

I know I should have told her no, made her leave or walked out myself. None of that entered my head though. I just kept looking at her like a beautiful lady of desire.

I was thinking of what to say and I decided to answer her the best way I knew how. I kissed her full on the lips and caressed her tongue with my own. We held each other and kissed like lovers for a few minutes.

I started to let my hands roam her body. My left arm was running up and down her back and sliding down to her nice little ass and massaging both cheeks and then up her back again. My other hand was busy gently squeezing and massaging her firm, ripe breasts.

We broke the kiss for a moment and she said, “This is the furthest I have gone with a boy. You will have to teach me.”

“I will sweet sister, I will. I am going to teach you everything. That is if you want to learn it all?” I said.

She shocked me with a response of, “Take me to your room, lover.”

We went upstairs to my room and shut the door. I sat her on the bed and stepped back.

She smiled at me as I started to remove my clothes. I had a pretty nice body I think, I worked out and my job kept me pretty fit as well. I took off my shirt and she saw my chest and stomach were nice and tan and firm.

Then, I removed my pants. I slid them down and off my legs and she was staring at my crotch. I looked down and saw a large bulge in my underwear. I looked her in the eyes and smiled as I tugged on the elastic and slowly pulled them down a little then back up teasing her just a bit.

She grinned and grunted as I yanked them down and off and my 7 inch prick sprung to life. I am not too big but pretty average. I am on the thicker side, but I knew she could handle it.

She stared in awe and reached out for my member. She slowly slid her hand up and down the shaft and moved it all around. She was examining my dick as she had never seen one up close and in person. It was such a thrill knowing I was giving my sister those first experiences.

I was starting to leak some pre-cum, and she saw this and licked her lips. She danced her eyes from my oozing member to my eyes and back. I told her to kiss it, taste it, and run her tongue all around the head and shaft.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska



She leaned forward and kissed the head of my dick and I felt an electric shock go through me. I looked down and her lips were glistening with my pre-cum.

She licked her lips and seemed to like the taste. Still slowly stroking my shaft she leaned in again and licked up and down my cock, up to the head where she swirled her tongue around it and then back to my balls. She came up one more time and opened her mouth and covered the head with her mouth. She slid her mouth down about half way on my shaft and then back up. I told her not to use her teeth, just her lips and tongue, like an ice pop.

Sandy did as told and continued to bob her head up and down my shaft, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Picking up speed and going a little deeper on each downward suck, I started to moan. I knew I was very close to cumming and warned her about it. She just simply sucked harder as I grabbed the back of her head. I fucked her mouth for a few more strokes and then shoved my cock deep into her mouth and flooded her throat with her brother’s love nectar.

I must have shot off a gallon, it felt like it anyway, as some started to spill from her lips as she couldn't swallow it all. She did her best but could not quite take it all.

My cock slipped from her mouth, and she licked up the rest of my jizz off her lips and chin and my cock and licked it all clean. With a slight moan of enjoyment I could tell she liked the taste of her brother's sperm.

I had never experienced such an enjoyable blow job before. I had to reciprocate the pleasure.

I reached down and pulled off her nightgown and laid her down on her back as her legs hung off the side of the bed. I knelt down and slid off her panties. I enjoyed the sight of my sisters 16 year old shaved virgin pussy. I relished in the sight and smell of her lovely womanhood.

I picked up her legs and draped them over my shoulders and leaned in and licked right up her beautiful pussy lips. I went for broke since my hormones were running wild and just dove in and licked her pussy all over.

I sucked her clit and ran my tongue in and out of her precious lips. I was sucking on her clit as I slid a finger into her. I could feel some resistance as she was so tight. I finger fucked her and sucked her clit for a while then slid a second finger into her pussy. I finally got three fingers into her as she started to writhe and bounce on the bed, grabbing my hair and pulling me into her pussy.

She moaned out as her orgasm took over her body. I didn't stop there though; I kept going till she had three more orgasms.

I stopped and slid up onto the bed and lay next to her. She kissed my mouth and I could taste her juices and mine together. We held each other for a few minutes and relaxed.

“Are you ready Sandy?” I asked quietly.

She nodded in response.

I rolled over on top of her and started kissing her again. I rubbed my throbbing member up and down her slit rubbing her juices all over my head and teasing her. I did this for a minute till she was soaked and ready. I lowered my cock head to her opening and pressed against it.

“I love you Sandy” I said.

“I love you too Sean” she replied.

I raised her legs a bit more and pushed a little harder and felt my cock head separating her pussy lips as I had the head of my brotherly cock in my sister’s pussy. She smiled and moaned, closed her eyes and breathed harder.

I pushed a little more into her and then had about half of it in her. She was scrunching in pain as her pussy was spread wider than it had ever been before.

I held still for a few seconds then decided it was time to get it over with. I slid a little of my cock out of her then back in. I pulled out again till just the head was in her. I held still, she opened her eyes and we locked into each others gaze.

She mouthed I love you again, and I pushed my entire length into her teenage pussy. My balls slapped her ass as my cock broke through into her cervix.

She yelped out from the rush of pain and then settled back down. Her teenage virgin pussy was so tight I thought my prick was going to be snapped off.

I kissed her, hugged her tight, and then fucked her for all I was worth. Sliding out till just the head was left in her and then back into her till my balls were resting on her ass again. I did this as hard and as fast as I could.

For twenty minutes we went at it like this. She had multiple orgasms and moaned out her happiness of the pleasure she was receiving. I felt my balls swell up with sperm, my shaft expanded and I felt that old feeling right before you are about to explode.

I leaned up looked her in the eyes and shouted, “oh God sis I’m cumming”.

She told me she was too, yet again...and I felt my cock erupt! I pushed myself into her as deep as I could get it and held still. Blast after blast of brotherly sperm shot out of my cock and into my sister’s young womb.

She moaned and whimpered as she felt my ooze shoot into her.

I fell down onto her as my orgasm subsided. I kissed her passionately and held her tight. We held each other as my cock stayed in her till it shrank and slid out of her gaping, well fucked, no-longer-virgin, cunt.

We held each other as we drifted off to sleep, a blissful sleep...

The rest of the weekend went on like this. Every chance we got to be alone, or after mom and dad went to bed, we would fuck like rabbits.

Sunday came and it was time for me to leave. She hugged me and cried that she loved me and didn't want me to go.

“Hey, you’re old enough now, to make some decisions. Come and visit me anytime you want, spend the weekend. You are welcome anytime.” I said this with my parents standing right there and dad agreed that maybe it would be good for her to visit me from time to time.

I left and drove home thinking of how wonderful it was seeing my sister again. My cock grew in my pants just dreaming of what it was like.

I got home to 10 messages on my phone, all from my sister. She was telling me how great it was and how she wished it to continue forever.

It made me smile. I heard something strange in the background on the last message. As she said goodbye and was hanging up, I would swear I heard my dad giggle in the background.

“What the fuck?” I said, staring at the phone in my hand.

Part three will be here soon. The big surprise will be known.

Published 
Written by cpcrlsean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments