Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House Sitting

"House-sitting heaven"

10
6 Comments 6
19.6k Views 19.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My parents were going away for two weeks with my younger sister (fifteen) and I had been asked if I would like to come home to house-sit and look after the pets. I was in my third year at the University a student and in-between summer jobs so I thought it would be nice to spend some time on my own away from my three mad girlie friends who I share a house with. So I said yes. I asked my boyfriend if he could come as well but he couldn't make it until the following weekend, which meant I'd have a whole week on my own to do as I liked. Mmm, I thought.

I arrived home late on a Friday afternoon, catching up on all the family stuff, talked with my sister who was growing up and changing so much and was shown what to do by my dad while they were away. Things like what to water, how much food to give, etc, etc (as if I'd never done it before!!!).

They all left early on Saturday morning. I heard them go but didn't get up as I'd said my goodbyes the night before and then went back to sleep. I woke up at about eleven that morning, rolled out of bed and walked naked to the bathroom to have a shower. I washed my hair and body and then gave my pussy a once-over with the razor as I hadn't done this for a few days. I like it shaved baby-bottom-smooth, but I've had all sorts of shapes and styles over the years as it seems to be the thing to do at the moment. Two of my housemates also shave clean and the other has a landing strip. Even my bf shaves or trims most of his pubes and just leaves a little-trimmed bit on top; where he looks so very sexy.

Once that was done, I squatted down with the showerhead running the jets of water over my pussy lips, (we have a good powerful shower) as I loved masturbating with it when I lived at home. I soon had my free hand rubbing over my clit as well before inserting a few fingers in my pussy. I placed the shower head on the floor so it was still spraying water up over my pussy and inserted a finger up my ass (I like anal stuff too). With both my holes filled, I finger-fucked myself to a much-needed orgasm with all those tiny little jets of water helping me along.

When I'd finished, I toweled myself off and walked into my parents' bedroom as they had a full-length mirror so I could look at myself for a while and confirm that I had a pretty, good-looking body after all. I liked it. I then cupped my breasts, squeezing them together before pulling at my little erect brown nipples, making them stick out. I slid a hand down to my smooth-shaven wet pussy, letting my dark puckered labia pass between my fingers, before pulling them open and downwards with both hands. I turned around, bending over and spreading my legs wide apart. I pulled my ass cheeks open and looked at my little brown hole and labia below it. I pushed a finger into my still-wet pussy’s pink hole and watched myself as it slid in and out.

I stood up, turned around, and stuck the same finger into my mouth, licking off all my pussy juice, which always turns the boys on. I like the taste of myself. I then headed off to the kitchen naked to get something to eat, where I found a note along with some money. It seemed that I needed to do some food shopping as mom hadn’t had time to do any for me before leaving, so after eating I put on a G-string and mini skirt, dance tee shirt with no bra, and drove to the big supermarket about twenty miles away.

In line at the checkout, I caught this guy behind me looking down my tee shirt as I picked things out of the basket; my own fault really, as the shirt was a bit baggy. I didn't have on a bra so you couldn't expect him not to look at what I was showing him in that free peep show. Perhaps he saw my G-string sticking out as well, which it tended to with this mini-skirt. Maybe it gave him a thrill, something to think about when the next time jerked himself off. Anyway, I’m sure he made the most of my body with all he could see.

Next day was a really hot one, so I decided to do some sunbathing out in the garden. I hadn’t brought my bikini so I looked through my sister's drawers but found nothing. I did find that my sister’s choice of panties had changed to much the same as I wore, a sure sign that she was growing up. In the end, I thought I'd go in my bra and panties instead, so I grabbed a book, towel, sun cream and off I went.

Here I should say that my parents have a bungalow in the countryside with no neighbors nearby. A solid thick hedge goes all the way round, with very few cars passing by each day and no one ever walks past so it's very remote. I hated it when I was younger as I wanted to be close to my friends, but now I love it.

After a few minutes, I decided to get out of those panties and bra and just go naked as I'd never sunbathed in the nude before. In fact, I'd never been outside without clothes, so I covered myself in cream and laid out to tan. After about two hours I felt really horny and couldn't concentrate on my book. I kept thinking about my boyfriend and sex. So I walked back to the house, got a drink, grabbed my iPhone and laptop and returned to the garden. It felt so sexy walking around the place naked I can tell you. I looked up some sex stories on the computer and read for a while. I did some sexting with my bf telling him what I was doing and even sent him a photo, as I didn't think he believes me at first. He sent me one back of his full erection, which I wanted to feel in-between my legs.

I was now drenched.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

I do get very wet and this time was no exception; it was literally running out of me. I rubbed some of those juices over my clit and it felt good, so I got to work on myself in the garden with fingers going in everywhere. I pulled myself back from the edge of cumming a few times just to keep the pleasure going long before I exploded into a soft moaning orgasm and then laid completely still for several minutes. At this point, I sexting my bf telling him what I'd just done and he later sent me a photo of his fully erect rock-hard cock with his hand wrapped around it and cum running down its length and over his hand. Wow, I now really missed him so.

Next day I was back tanning naked in the garden when I felt really horny again - nudity does that to me. This time I wanted more than just fingers and I remembered that mom had a little something hidden in her underwear drawer in their bedroom that I’d found while snooping one day when I was sixteen. I thought I'd check to see if she still had it as I'd left mine back in my room at college, and I was hoping none of the other girls had found or borrowed it while I was away. My mom’s used to be hidden in her panty drawer (good place to hide things). There it was, but this time she had two, her old one was a standard white vibrator about six inches long, but the new one was probably a little over eight inches long, purple, much larger and shaped more like a cock and looked superb. My heart pounded at the prospect.

I took them both and gave them a good cleaning in the bathroom before heading to my bedroom. I laid on my bed and played with my breasts and nipples for a while before moving down to my now wet pussy, teasing my lips and clitoris hood with my fingertips at first, before switching on the new vibrator. It was much stronger, more powerful and quieter compared to the old one and it felt great as I placed it over my clit. I ran it over, around and between my very wet labia before letting it slip inside me. It felt so good to have something this big in me other than just my fingers which I had relied on for the last couple of days, I worked it in and out of me and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

I took the old vibrator, switched it on and placed it on my clit and in about a minute I was in orgasm heaven, letting out little moans of pleasure breathing quickly as my orgasm washed over me. I still wanted more, so I brought up my legs holding them back with my arms. I left the purple vibrator in my pussy quietly buzzing away and took the old white one and after putting some of my pussy juice on it, (of which there was plenty), I pushed it slowly into my ass. Oh, my god, did that feel good. I love anal but having both holes filled at once feels even better. I often do it with my bf and my vibrator. He does me up the ass while I do myself with my vibrator. Heaven!!!

I continued to give myself a good workout holding both toys in place with one hand while going to town on my clit with the other as well as thrusting my hips back and forth to get even a better feeling. I had myself Cumming again in about five minutes and even left a wet patch on my sheet although this is not unusual for me. I had so much pussy juice coming out of me, I cleaned myself and everything else up then headed back to the garden glowing and satisfied.

Later that evening, I was sexting with my bf when I had an idea that would drive him mad, so I got out my mom’s new vibrator, took off my clothes, laid on my bed with my legs spread wide apart, turned it on, sticking it into my pussy, took a photo and sent it to him telling him to see what he was missing. After about five minutes and lots more sexting, I stuck it in my mouth quite deeply, taking another photo telling him that I could be doing this to him, if only he were here with me. I was right! It did drive him mad and he promised to try and get to me as soon as possible.

The rest of the week was much the same. I tanned everyday naked in the garden and in fact, stayed nude most of the week. I indulged in lots of masturbating, watching porn, reading sex stories, and sexting my bf. At last, he said he could arrive a day earlier than planned, so we arranged that I would pick him up at the train station on Friday afternoon. I showered, shaved so I was nice and smooth for him, and then put on the same dance tee shirt with no bra, but with a short bouncy light cotton skirt this time and no panties of course. I looked at myself in my parents' mirror, pulled the tee shirt off one shoulder, and approved the look before setting off to meet him, at the station.

I had an idea as his train pulled in. Only a few people came out of the station and I was happy to see that he was the last one. As he walked towards me, I lifted my skirt and flashed my smooth-shaven pussy at him which gave him a big smile. He played with my cunt all the way over to my parent’s house while riding in my car. When we arrived, I could see that he had a huge erection that I pulled out with a little help from him, as he had one hand up inside my tee shirt and the other between my legs. This set the tone for the whole weekend: pure sex. Masturbation time was over for a while and fucking was the name of the game from then until he had to leave.

I do like house-sitting.

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments