Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Meggie Made Me Hard

"When a workout becomes more of a wankoff...."

8
3 Comments 3
16.9k Views 16.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words
I was a bit of a slob until Meggie took me in hand. Took me in hand. There I go again, whenever I think about Meggie my mind turns to sex.

It all started when I delivered her exercise equipment. When I pushed the buzzer on the door it was answered by an attractive woman in her late 40’s with curly reddish brown hair and a sweet slightly shy smile. She was wearing a light blue summer dress.

“Bring it all in,” she said, seeing the truck and realising that her equipment had arrived. “I’ll show you where to put it.

Normally I get the smaller things to deliver as I’m not very fit. As I carried Meggie’s walking machine through the door I panted and wheezed.

“I can see you don’t keep yourself in shape,” Meggie commented patting me on my beer belly as I went past. I thought it was rather forward of her.

I brought in the excercise bike and the ab-roller, then I was finished.

It was a hot day and I was tired and sweaty. Meggie offered me a cold drink. I accepted.

“Pew! You stink,” she said, proving once more that tactfulness was not her strong suit. “You’d better have a shower before you go.”

“Are you sure you don’t mind?” I asked. “I could do with freshening up a little.”

“Go ahead,” she replied, “the bathroom is that way.”

Once I got to the bathroom, I shut the door and stripped off my sweaty t-shirt. I unzipped my jeans and pulled them off. When I was naked I turned on the shower and stepped in. Because it was such a hot day I left the water on lukewarm.

I was just enjoying the feel of the refreshing water running over my body and beginning to apply soap to my face, when the bathroom door opened. Quickly, I rinsed the soap off of my face. I mustn’t have been too thorough because my eyes stung as I opened them just in time to see Meggie opening the shower door.

“What do you think you are doing?” I asked. “Can’t a guy have a bit of privacy?”

Meggie smiled so sweetly that I couldn’t help but forgive her instantly. “I just wanted to see if you were really as out of shape as you looked with your clothes on,” she explained.

She reached out her right hand and brought it up against my belly, just inches above the spot where my hands were clasped protectively over my cock.

“You could stand to lose a bit of that,” she said.

“I know, I know,” I replied. “Now let me shower in peace.”

“You don’t have to be so shy,” Meggie chided me, pushing my hands gently away from my prick. “If I let you use my shower, the least you could do is give me a look at your cock. I like looking at guys’ cocks. Mmmmm, I don’t think you really mind me looking, otherwise it wouldn’t be swelling up like that.”

She was right. I loved the idea of having a sexy woman like herself looking at my nude body with undisguised lust. I had only tried to hide my cock in the first place because it seemed the polite thing to do. How was I to know that politeness was not high on Meggie’s list of priorities.

“I could really do something with that body of yours,” Meggie mused, deep in thought. “Oh, wow! Look how your cock jumped when I said that. You thought I meant sex, didn’t you? No, I mean if you let me be your personal trainer I could really whip you into shape. If you got yourself into shape, then a little sex might not be out of the question.”

In my mind I imagined taking Meggie right away, right there, just lifting up her dress, pulling down her panties and slipping my prick into her sweet pussy.

“Oh, dear, now I’ve really made your cock go stiff,” she said, teasingly. “I think you’d better pull yourself off. Then you’ll feel much more relaxed.”

“What, with you standing there watching?” I asked, in disbelief.

“I can tell you don’t mind the idea,” replied Meggie with a smile. “If your dick gets any harder it’s going to burst. Come on let’s see how a naughty boy likes to stroke his stiff dick in the shower.”

That was it. There was no point resisting. I grabbed my rock-hard prick in my soapy right-hand and began to wank myself off. My soapy hand slid up and down my cock as I watched Meggie watching me. There was a twinkle in those sexy brown eyes of hers as she watched me masturbate.

“Feel good, honey?” she asked looking me in the eyes briefly before returning her attention to slippery stiff cock.

“You bet,” I sighed.

“Would it give you a bit of inspiration if I let you see how wet my panties are getting?” she asked, lifting her skirt and leaning back with her legs spread so that I could see the spreading patch of wetness on her pale pink knickers. She gently teased the area through the wet material with the tip of the index finger of her right hand.”

To feel my hot, hard cock in my hand, and to know that the sight of it was making her drip pussy juice into her fresh clean panties, sent me over the edge. My cock jerked in my hand and spurted a shower of hot cum across the bathroom floor.

“Yeah!” cried Meggie, dropping her skirt and clapping her hands.

* * *

“Now these are the rules,” said Meggie, “if you want me to be your personal trainer.

“1. You have to come over at 7.00 every night and stay until 10.00.

“2. You have to do anything that I tell you to without question.

“3. As soon as you arrive you have to take off all of your clothes and remain completely naked until it is time for you to go. (This has nothing to do with the effectiveness of the workout, you understand. It’s just my reward for helping you.)

“4. You are not allowed to touch me in any way. That is your reward when you have achieved our goal.

“Sound O.K.?” she asked.

“I suppose so,” I said. “How will you be dressed?”

“I’ll start off the way I am, but if you do well, I’ll gradually wear less, is that a deal?” she asked. “I reckon you need to lose about ten inches from around that waist of yours. Let’s say that by the time you have lost two inches, I’ll be totally nude. Then while you lose those last eight inches you will have a bare-bottomed, hairy-pussied, bouncing-boobed totally naked trainer giving you the encouragement you need. But still no touching until you lose those other eight inches.”

“Oh, God,” I sighed, rubbing the crotch of my jeans, where my cock was once more making his presence felt.

“Don’t worry,” Meggie assured me, “you can have as many masturbation breaks as you want. And if I’m feeling really horny I might just join in.”

* * *

When I got over to Meggie's house the next day she answered the door dressed in her business suit. She hadn't changed yet after getting home from work. Her suit consisted of a navy blue jacket and matching knee-length skirt over a white skivvy which was stretched deliciously over her boobs.

"Come in," she said, "and get those clothes off right now."

"Of course," I replied, taking off my shoes and socks, then pulling my t-shirt over my head to reveal the pigeon-chest and beer-belly that would be the targets of the exercise regime.

"Hurry up and get your pants off," Meggie insisted, "I want to see your cock before it starts getting stiff."

"It's too late for that," I informed her, dropping my jeans. At the prospect of being perved at my Meggie my cock had stiffened enough to be poking over the top of my jocks.

"Oh, well, at least I know he's glad to see me," she consoled herself, as I pulled down my jocks and was completely naked.

"Now I want you to do 20-minutes on the walking machine as a warm up," Meggie informed me.

She turned it on and I stepped on and began walking, my now rampantly stiff prick wagging about in front of me.

Meggie came up close to watch, then she reached out and began stroking my butt-cheeks as I walked.

"Hey," I said, unbelievablly turned on by what she was doing, "I thought there was no touching?"

"Oh," said Meggie, "no, you misunderstood me. I'm allowed to touch you, but you're not allowed to touch me. I have to be able to check for muscle tone. To see if you are getting hard. I'm even allowed to touch you here," she added, running her soft fingers gently over my stiff cock and making a trail of precum trickle down its underside.

"But that's not a muscle," I corrected her, "and you can see how stiff it is."

"I know," she giggled, "I'm just being a really naughty girl. Maybe if you get fit enough, you'll be able to catch me and spank me. But for now, I'm the boss."

"Oh, God," I sighed, "I think I need the first of those masturbation breaks now."

"But you've only been walking for ten minutes," she protested. "Oh, all right, I did promise you could have a wank whenever you wanted. And I do like watching you rub that stiff cock of yours. Here I'll spread a towel over the sofa so you can sit down comfortably and not make too much of a mess."

I sat down on the soft bath towel and gripped my stiff cock in my right hand. The precum made it splippery and it was easy to slide my hand up and down as I wallowed in the delicious feeling. The fact that Meggie was watching me with a big grin on her face just made it all that more exciting.

"That's it, David," Meggie encouraged me, "stroke that big, fat, stiff cock of yours. You like wanking much more than you like walking don't you? There is only one letter the difference but that's enough for you isn't it. Oh, dear my pussy is getting so wet that my panties are soaking."

She got up and turned her bum towards me, looking over her shoulder at it to see a small patch of wetness on the back of her work skirt.

"Oh, dear, I'm going to have to get changed," she said, "but first I want to see you shoot your spunk."

She sat back down and watched as I continued to rub my hand up and down my stiff prick.

"Pull, pull, pull," she said, dropping back into the role of trainer.

It wasn't long before I threw back my head in ecstasy as the hot, white jism gushed in powerful spurts from the eye of my cock. I directed it upward so that it splashed down on my belly and the towel rather than the carpet. I heaved a contented sigh.

"Now you had better have a quick shower, while I change out of these clothes," Meggie said.

She walked into her bedroom while I made my way to the shower. I noticed that she didn't close her bedroom door all of the way.

I had a very quick shower, because I thought that if I got out of there quick enough and pushed Meggie’s door open I would be able to catch a glimpse of her naked. I wasn’t disappointed.

Naked, and still a little bit wet from only a cursory once over with a towel, I pushed Meggie’s bedroom door open gently.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

She was standing with her back to me and she was totally nude. My cock started to swell deliciously once more as I gazed at her luscious backside.

“Hey,” cried Meggie, pulling a big sloppy t-shirt over her nakedness when she saw me standing there. “Who gave you permission to come in here?”

“If you really didn’t want me to peek, you would have closed the door,” I answered, perspicatiously.

“I was just testing your self-control,” Meggie explained. “And now that I know that you don’t have any, I’m determined to tease you unmercifully. Now get back to work. I’ve got some weights in that cupboard over there. I want to see you lifting them.”

I followed orders as usual. The thought that Meggie was totally nude beneath that long sloppy t-shirt, and the sight of her boobs swinging loosely beneath it kept my cock warm and swollen but not yet fully stiff again.

It was what Meggie started to do as I began lifting the weights that got me stiff once more.

“It’s no good,” she said. “I guess I have no self-control either. My pussy desperately needs to be played with. I wasn’t going to give you a look at it until you had been working out for at least two weeks, but if I’m going to look at you while I play with myself, there is no way to do it comfortably without flashing my pussy shamelessly. It won’t distract you too much, will it? You will still have to wait to see me totally nude. And fucking my wet little pussy with that big, stiff dick of yours will still be your ultimate reward.”

She was right. My dick was now as stiff as a poker once more, but I had no desire to jerk off. I just wanted her to see it. I was proud of it.

“Oh, god, I can’t hold off any longer,” Meggie cried. She lifted the front of her t-shirt. The back of it was all that was between her bare bum and the sofa. With her bare left foot lifted and place on the sofa beside her and her right leg extended out on the floor in the other direction, Meggie spread her legs shamelessly and began to play with her slippery, wet pussy. I loved the sight of her curly reddish pubes, and the pink swollen lips and stiff, glistening clitoris between them. A huge grin lit up her face as she slid two fingers in and out of her slippery pussy, one on either side of her stiff clit. “God, I love wanking,” she sighed. “You probably think I’m a total slut but I don’t care.”

“I just think you are a fabulously sexy woman,” I assured her, lifting the weights with all the more vigour, as I longed for the moment when I could sink my stiff cock into that gorgeous pink pussy.

“Keep pumping that iron, you naughty stiff-cock boy,” cried Meggie, shaking all over with the power of her orgasm.

Just to prove to Meggie that I did have a little self-control I continued doing the exercises she wanted me to do until 10 o’clock without having another wank. My cock was rock hard the whole time though, and Meggie did nothing to ease the pressure. The whole time she flirted with me, making suggestive comments and flashing her sopping, pink, well-satisfied pussy.

“If only it was as easy to make your abs hard as it is to make your cock hard,” she teased me as she watched my stiff prick slap against my belly as I did sit-ups.

Eventually it was time to stop.

“At last I can get a little relief,” I sighed, grasping my sweaty cock in my right hand.

“I think you deserve a special treat,” said Meggie coming over real close and running the tip of one finger in careful circles around my sweat-slippery nipples. “Come into my bedroom. I want to get a nice firm grip on that stiff problem you have there.”

When I got into the bedroom Meggie threw a large pink bathtowel over the bed.

“Lay down and relax,” said Meggie seductively. “That is if you can relax when you know that Meggie’s naughty little hand is about to wank you off. Do you think I can make your spunk hit the ceiling?”

Meggie gently ran the index finger of her right hand from the very tip of my stiff cock right down to my balls, barely touching the whole way.

“Oh, am I teasing you too much?” Meggie asked facetiously. “I bet this is how you wank yourself,” she said, grasping me firmly in her soft, warm little hand and beginning to rub the loose skin up and down.

“Good boys deserve a lovely wank at the end of their workout. But you better watch out. If you are bad I’ll spank your bottom, instead of your monkey, all right, David? Is that a deal?” Meggie teased me, as ever so gently now, she wanked me off. I lay back in Seventh Heaven, letting her indulge me.

Once she got horny, Meggie tended to throw her own rules out the window. She let go of my dick just long enough to pull her t-shirt over her head and throw it aside. At last I could feast my eyes on her naked body. For her age, she looked great. Her breasts were soft and pale and full-bodied and I loved the loose way they swung, as she got back to jerking me off with her right hand. Then she swang her leg over mine and rubbed her warm, wet pussy against my skin, using it to tease her slippery, stiff clit. With her left hand she began fiddling absent-mindedly with her nipples, first one and then the other.

Inevitably, I couldn’t hold out long and soon I arched my back and sent jets of hot cum into the air. I laughed as I saw some of it hit Meggie in the left nipple and hang there swinging back and forth.

“You dirty boy,” cried Meggie. “I didn’t tell you you could hit me in the nipple with your spunk!”

Using a force that I didn’t think her small body possessed Meggie rolled me over and began smacking my bare bottom with her open right hand.

“I told you that if you were bad you would get spanked,” Meggie explained.

Something about the forcefulness she was expressing and something about the warm application of her soft hand on my bare arse, kept my spunk-coated cock stiff. Defiantly I brought myself up to my knees and, still presenting my bare bum to her for punishment, grabbed my slippery stiff cock in my right hand and began wanking off.

“How dare you start wanking during a spanking!” cried Meggie, striking me even harder, and then, realising how ridiculous she sounded, collapsing in laughter on the bed beside me.

Taking her by surprise I aimed my cock and let off a spurt of jism right at her face.

“You bastard!” she cried, wiping my spunk from her cheek. “You’ll pay for that!”

* * *

Well, suffice it to say that I went home from that first session with a very sore bum and a totally worn out dick.

By the next evening, however, I had totally recovered.

I won’t bore you with the details of what happened during each session. The second was very similar to the first. Again I got a great look at Meggie’s juicy, wet pussy, because, in spite of her determination to use her body as the carrot to tempt me on to further exertions, she just couldn’t stop playing with herself while she gazed at my nude body. For my part, I jacked off shamelessly in front of her several times, and delighted in upsetting her by shooting my hot spunk over her body and the few clothes she insisted on wearing.

It wasn’t long before I lost those first two inches. Meggie didn’t tell me when I had reached this first goal. The first I knew of it was when she answered the door to me completely nude.

I was so excited by the sight of her nude body, pink nipples stiffly erect, that I tore off my clothes immediately and wanked myself off on the spot. I aimed my stiff cock right between her breasts, which is where my jets of hot jism hit her, before running down over her taut belly and collecting at the top of her tangle of reddish pubes.

“What a dirty little wanker, you are, David,” Meggie scolded me, although she was obviously delighted at this display of unabashed lust.

After I had worked out for a while and Meggie had had a chance to lay back on the sofa and masterbate, she decided my newly muscular body would look better with a coating of baby oil.

As I lifted weights she came up beside me and squirted me with jet after jet of the slippery liquid. Then she began to rub it in with leisurely, tender sweeps of her hands, first on my back and chest. The feeling of her soft, oily hands playing with my sensitive nipples, while my arms pumped up and down was truly delicious.

Of course it wasn’t long before her warm, slippery hands grabbed my stiff cock and began to wank it up and down.

This was too much for me. I put down the weights, grabbed Meggie and threw her back onto the sofa.

“Hey, now,” she protested, “you’re not allowed to touch me until you have completed your training.”

“What if I don’t feel like waiting,” I teased her, holding her legs apart and rubbing the tip of my oily stiff cock against the outer lips of her pussy.

“If you fuck me now,” Meggie warned, “you will have to answer to my punishment.”

“I love it when you spank me,” I confessed, unrepentently. “And now I’m strong enough to spank you back.”

“Now, now, David, you wouldn’t dare fuck me with that big, stiff, oily cock of yours, would you?” Meggie gasped, on the brink of losing all control.

I pushed my hard cock deep into her enveloping pussy and fucked her like there was no tomorrow. My slippery prick pumped in and out, in and out, as Meggie squealed for me to push it in deeper. It wasn’t long before I spurted what seemed like pints of hot jism deep within her belly.

“Change of rules,” sighed Meggie, in a post-orgasmic haze, “from now on you have to stop your exercises every time I want that stiff cock of yours inside me. You can be my big, muscley fucktoy.”

Well, as you can imagine, from that moment on, there was more fucking than exercising at our little get-togethers, but I kept working on my body all the same. Sometimes I had to fuck Meggie senseless at the beginning of the evening to get some peace and quiet to do my exercises.

Now all of that has changed. With my new, hot body, I no longer deliver exercise equipment. I do tv commercials now. You probably saw me in that one for Diet Coke.

This means that I only have to work one day a week, and since Meggie now works from home, we spend almost all of our time together.

Right at the moment, Meggie is typing up some business reports on the computer. She is naked, and so am I. I’m crouched on all fours between her legs, licking out her pussy. Mmmmm, tasty as ever.

“That’s so good, David,” she moans, “Oh, God, yes.... Mmmmmmmm, ahhhhh, ohhhhhh. Oh fuck, I just hit the send key by mistake.”

So if you recieve a business report that ends suddenly in the middle with “...as referred to in our report of July 6, 2000, about the shifting value of the oh, god, suck it, suck it...”, you’ll know that it came from Meggie.

Please forgive her. She is just a lady who loves having her pussy licked.

Published 
Written by aussiescribbler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments