Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In My Neighbor's Shower

6
1 Comment 1
49.4k Views 49.4k
837 words 837 words
Famous Story

My wife and I had been married about a year and in our first home about 2 months. We were in the middle of a major remodel which included the gutting of our one bathroom. My wife had become good friends with our neighbor, a woman of about 60, a widow and retired physical therapist. Her name was Margaret and a handsome woman with a very nice body, considering her age. She was very friendly to both my wife and myself and worked in her garden almost daily. 

I watched her often as she tended her plants. She always dressed in summer dresses that had  plunging necklines, and she seemed to enjoy bending over, revealing just enough to get me excited. She had gorgeous large breast that still looked great.

Margaret offered her shower to us while our bathroom was out of commission. My wife took her up on the offer a couple of times but I  hadn't, until that day. I had thrown my back out the day before and was moving quite gingerly around the side of the house when Margaret insisted I come over and take a nice hot shower. My wife was at work and wouldn't be home for a few hours so I decided to take her up on her offer.

I walked slowly into her bathroom. She got me a clean towel and wash cloth and said she would be close by if I needed anything.

Now from a very early age, I realized I was a bit of an exhibitionist. I enjoyed masturbating often, and on more than one occasion got caught. But that is another story.

I was really turned on as she closed the door behind her. I took off my clothes and looked into he full length mirror, admiring the length of my hard on. It really aroused me knowing that Margaret was close by, somewhere on the other side of the door.

I turned the water on and stepped into the glass enclosed shower. It felt so good, as I hadn't had a shower in about a week, using our tub for quick rinses the last few days. I started soaping myself and paid particular attention to my now throbbing dick. I noticed through the steamy room, the bathroom door had somehow opened just a bit. I thought I could just make out the form of Margaret in the doorway. I was so excited by this but did nothing to hide my self.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

I wasn't really sure if she could see much anyway through the steamed up glass.  

I started to rub my hard on with longer, more intentional strokes. I was facing her sideways and about a foot away from the glass itself. I stopped for just a minute and turned to face the doorway and then stepped closer to the glass door. I was sure she now had a good view of me standing there naked and soaped up. She did not make a move. I ran the soap over my shoulders and chest, then behind me and down my legs. I knew she could see me now for sure but she still made no movement. I made sure that I kept my head down, to give her the impression that I had no idea she was watching me. I wanted her to see me naked, it felt so good. I thought I would have an orgasm right there without even touching myself.

I grabbed hold of my cock again and started to slowly rub it. I found myself moaning to the rhythm of my strokes. Not a loud moan but just loud enough for her to hear me. My God, I was doing it for here and it felt so good. I couldn't contain it any longer. I placed my hand on top of the door and moved right next to the glass and turned slightly sideways. I was moaning a little louder now and stroking a little faster. My head was tilted slightly down and I could see her feet. I also saw her dress as it fell to the floor. I was afraid to look up, I still wanted her to think I was unaware of her being there. And then I couldn't hold it in any longer. I exploded all over the door, large blobs of cum slowly made its way down the glass. My strokes slowed as my hips moved with the rhythm of my hand. When I was completely spent, I stepped back to the middle of the shower and rinsed myself off. I turned off the water and reached for the towel and dried myself off. She was no longer in the room.

I dressed and walked out into her kitchen where Margaret was at the sink.

"How was the shower"?

"Great". That was all I could nervously say.

"Well come back as often as you like. If your back doesn't feel better tomorrow, maybe I could give you a nice massage to help relax it."

And she did.

Published 
Written by BillieB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments